Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 601 by BadKarma , Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

2 4.35%
  • Good!

19 41.30%
  • Regular

18 39.13%
  • Boring...

5 10.87%
  • Bad!

2 4.35%
  • Fail!

0 0%
  • Other...

0 0%
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Fairy Tail 308 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 308 Discussion / 309 Predictions

I wonder why all the dragons run away and what are they planning to do?. Getting prepared for acnologia?...i wonder how many type of dragon there are??

P.S wow fairly tail have so many beautiful women
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shadoguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Personal Prediction:
    • In the CS Mages + Exceed vs. Uosuke fight, I think the girls will be badly trashed, while flying around with the Exceed.
    • Just as Lucy seems like she's going to be killed, she will either:
      1. summon the keys to her;
      2. summon the Celestial Spirits without the keys, reaffirming their bond.
    • She'll defeat Uosuke with either a spirit combo attack x2 or x3, or with Uranometria.
    • In Pantherlilly vs. big guy fight, we'll see a new technique.
    • Wendy vs. Cosmos, Wendy will make up a new move in desperation.
    • In Mirajane vs. Kamika, Mirajane shows some new Satan Souls.
    • With Natsu vs. Garou leader, we'll get to see Lightning Flame Dragon Mode again.

3. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The tournament is getting at the end but sabertooth member are trouble and special minerva but sting gotta win to get lecter back..
    The 7th day, i doubt they going to use the door to go back when zerf was a moral and defeat him that way acnologia won't be in the present but i preferred fairy tail defending both ot them, probably all the dragon slayer will have to fight together to defeat acnologia
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoguardian View Post
    Personal Prediction:
    • In the CS Mages + Exceed vs. Uosuke fight, I think the girls will be badly trashed, while flying around with the Exceed.
    • Just as Lucy seems like she's going to be killed, she will either:
      1. summon the keys to her;
      2. summon the Celestial Spirits without the keys, reaffirming their bond.
    • She'll defeat Uosuke with either a spirit combo attack x2 or x3, or with Uranometria.
    • In Pantherlilly vs. big guy fight, we'll see a new technique.
    • Wendy vs. Cosmos, Wendy will make up a new move in desperation.
    • In Mirajane vs. Kamika, Mirajane shows some new Satan Souls.
    • With Natsu vs. Garou leader, we'll get to see Lightning Flame Dragon Mode again.
    I agree with you.
    I really hope that Mirajane and Natsu will defeat their opponents effortlessly.
    It's obvious that Lily (with his handicap of the time-limited transformation),Lucy and Yukino along with Charle and Happy will have an hard time, but eventually will win.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

In this post I will write only about what the title for the next chapter could refers to, while in my next post, if I will have enough to write about it I will write about the various power of the exutors and how I believe the match will end.
    I will write even about the princess, and her words in this chapter.

The title of the next chapter is burning earth.
    I really don’t think that is something related to the tournament, the only partecipant that has something to with the words burning or the earth is Jura, but I don’t think that the next chapter will involve him, beside I believe that we will remain to Natsu group for a bit, at least we will see a fight of Natsu’s group, then we will return to the tournament just for another fight, and after that another battle of Natsu group.

Infact I believe we will see a fight for each battlefield (as battlefield I means Natsu's group in the pitfall palace and the tournament), and then we will switch to the other battlefield (in the truth if there will be match in the tournement that will not involve Fairy Tail wizard (for example I believe we will see Orga vs Chellia) I believe we will see two fight of the tournament consecutively).

As I said I believe that for the next chapter we will remain on Natsu’s group, for this reason the title will refer to some fight in that group.
    Even if Natsu use the fire and Mira in Sitri form is able to burn the earth, just like happened in her fight against Jenny, I don’t think that we will see them fight immediately, their fight will be the last two that we will see, even if in the truth I hope that someone will came to help them, perhaps the “Thunder God Tribe” with perhaps even Levy (even it is unlikely, since they are watching the tournament), or Crime Sorciere, if the mysterious girl is really Lucy from the future, she could have told them about it (or perhaps Urtear will see it thank to her cristall ball).

Anyways Wendy or Cosmos can’t be, since at least for what we saw until now neither Wendy Cosmos use fire or something like that.
    Perhaps could be refered to the man that uses the acid, the one who will fight Phanter Lily, even if I think more than burn I would call it “melt the earth”.
    For this reason, and even because I think that is the last battlefield that Mashima showed us (so most likely that will be first fight that we will see) will be something about the power that have Uosuke.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm hoping we get to see natsu using another level of dragon slayer besides his fire/lighting technique... i'm looking forward to see acnologia and the other dragon that disappeared from their humans kids..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree to someone. The fairy tail will disqualified for this tournament.

Natsu is fighting a stronger mage. And because of that, he can't control his power and end up for destroying everything. Yeah, the kingdom of foire would be destroy.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    I agree to someone. The fairy tail will disqualified for this tournament.

Natsu is fighting a stronger mage. And because of that, he can't control his power and end up for destroying everything. Yeah, the kingdom of foire would be destroy.
    That's the reputation of Fairy Tail they get to save the day and defeat someone strong but half of the town destroyed
    Special Natsu..

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Natsu isn't competing, so that's the main problem out of the way, and at least for now no one seems concerned that Gray trashed a library...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member cleodux's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

I like this chapter. The part where Natsu trying to protect Lucy and his words saying something like it defeats the purpose of him coming there if he ended up loosing sight of Lucy again lol.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lucy is close to get the 12 zodiac keys, she has 10 and the other chick got 2 keys and she already offered to lucy.
    I got a feeling is going to open a huge strong summoned...

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3