Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HSDK 498 Discussion / 499 Predictions

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

HSDK 498 Discussion / 499 Predictions

The chapter's out! Read it here: http://www.mangahere.com/manga/histo...ichi/v45/c498/

Well...this is a pretty interesting set up.

Of course we'll be seeing massive amounts of ecchi, but as long as the fights and match ups are interesting I won't really mind.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 498 Discussion / 499 Predictions

Ok so to sum the chapter up:
    -Takeda is going to learn super tecniques
    -Shiba is acting like the masters of ryouzanpaku when they had the plan of making kenichi live on ryouzanpaku which means that he is going to do something really dangerous to takeda
    -Yomi starts their attack
    Now the only thing that I wanna see is miu vs rimi, also I wonder who is gonna fight who, I can't say who is kenichi gonna fight with cause he can fight with lugh because he is playing the hero constantly, with natsu because of rivalry, with berserker because he may want to fight with him, and with ryuto because of rivalry too. This arc seems quite interesting.
    <b><font color=black>GO BIG</font></b>

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't know what the author's plan is with this. What's the point of revealing Takeda is going to learn secret techniques that would apparently vastly increase his power, and then make Yomi attack the very next day?

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Dear Matsuena,

Could you not waste 2 or 3 pages with full panels of ecchi....I mean I know you're all about fan service, but we've seen them nude countless times focus on the story mmmkay? Furthermore, in the upcoming chapters please do not go overboard with the ecchi in the girl fights like did you when Miu was fighting Penguin back in the Tidat arc mmmkay? We want to see to good fights not strip shows mmmkay?

Also, what happened to the weapons division? I thought they're were supposed to get a piece of the action this arc, but once again it seems like they're being left out of the picture. If this arc is going to be all about the unarmed division again, why even bother making the other division relevant at the beginning of the arc? I wanted to see super master class weapon users and their disciples finally fight, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. Me disappointed mmmkay

Sincerely,

BASED Shinigami

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

I don't see how the Shinpaku Alliance expects to compete here. They're vastly outmatched top to bottom. Miu and Kenichi are the only proven disciples that can hold their ground and are capable of defeating the Yomi members, but you can't expect them to beat them all. Unless some of the yomi members sit back and watch the fights, I expect a slaughter to ensue.

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

Also, the foreshadowing in this chapter was plain terrible. You could see from a mile away that Yomi was going to show up at the amusement/water park.
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; November 10, 2012 at 01:50 PM.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lectro Volpi's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Are we going to see our third fanservice Miu vs Rimi?

I am curious about Chikage, we have yet to see her fight.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Am I the only one wanting the auras that Miu feels belong to Kenichi?
    Twice now my own mind tricked me.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I get this feeling that this is "fight" is going to end up going nowhere.

They're in a public place, and one of the masters is likely there in hiding, maybe the Elder to stop Miu from murdering Rimi.

But yeah. Renka vs Rachel, Miu vs Rimi, Takeda vs Lugh, Kenichi vs Chikage, maybe Sieg vs Berserker?

I'd say Renka, Sieg, and Takeda are people who are on par with Kenichi atm, so they shouldn't utterly fail IMO.

Meanwhile Miu is on a completely different level so I can't imagine Rimi's training helping her out too much.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh yeah I forgot about Renka....You think Kenichi will fight Chikage?

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Yeah she still wont be able to compete. Kensei said her Dou Ki is ALMOST as much as Miu's that's still not going to cut it.

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

Of course the Elder is watching from somewhere on top of a building or tree

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner kratos2510's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

There won't be any fight yet. Yomi is just there to relax too. Even yami know that à moment of relaxation before a big event is good for the diciple.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, it would be really good for Takeda to learn some new moves that will make his performance better. Still, that's really strange for me that he became that strong already, but if he manages to become on par or stronger than Yomi members in a matter of several days... well, it would really make his progress too fast.
    Still, I don't get the point of foreshadowing the training and in the same day or on the next, make them collide with Yomi...

And well, about the aura... I really thought at first that it was Miu sensing Kenichi, but I don't know if the author tried to foreshadow Miu sensing Rimi and other Yomi...

Also in this Arc I really want to see Kenichi showing improvements in his old moves and also I want him to learn a new tech from Elder or maybe even more as it's obvious as everyone have already stated, that Shimpaku Alliance is too weak to fight the Yomi, especially in such numbers, so Kenichi really needs to get stronger.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kratos2510 View Post
    There won't be any fight yet. Yomi is just there to relax too. Even yami know that à moment of relaxation before a big event is good for the diciple.
    Umm did you read the last page?

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope Kenichi wouls surprise us.
    Miu lost him, so he might have already felt these guys as well... And maybe he found Ryuto as I didn't see him with other Yomi members behind Rimi.

Also, I'm pretty sure that this Arc won't end with just a fight between Shimpaku Alliance and Yomi... I believe that we might as well see a fight between Masters and Kensei. And also a little bit of confrontation between Tanaka and Kenichi. Well, maybe a bit too much for an Arc, but if we call it a Saga that would consist of several Arcs... then it might look really plausible.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't honestly think kenichi amd co are actually going to fight next chapter. Its a public place full of people, the risk would be too large IMO. I think the yomi there are going to issue formal challenges to the shinpaku guys there so they will all have some time to train. Takeda in particular needs the time to learn the secret techniques of his style.

Not sure what the matchups could be.

I guess lugh and takeda could follow up on their fight.
    Renka and rachel are likely to finish their fight.
    Miu vs rimi seems like a given.
    Kenichi has no particular plot relevance with anyone there except chikage...
    Tanimoto would mop the floor with anyone else in the alliance except for seigfried. I guess this could be a potential matchup but it has no relevance whatsoever. I would also guess tanimoto would be in for a rematch here.
    Berserker does not have a defined enemy. I guess him fighting seigfried would make sense though.
    Thor, freya, kisara... the lot of them have no business in this fight IMO. I don't see how any of them could ever hope to fight a yomi at this point. I guess freya actually does have a master though, perhaps she will prove to be better than expected.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What risk? Who will stop them if they commence fighting? The police? perhaps but who's going to call the cops because a bunch of kids are fighting? and if they do show up it's not like the cops are going to shoot at them or be able to physically stop them. Maybe the park security will show up....but will they be strong enough to stop Yomi disciples and the Shinpaku Alliance? I doubt it We've seen numerous times these kids have no problem throwing down in public if necessary looking back at the earlier chapters...

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

The fight is going to happen. Innocent bystanders will just run away, so they wont be harmed.
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; November 12, 2012 at 12:46 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner kratos2510's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BASED Shinigami View Post
    Umm did you read the last page?
    Yes i did. And i have been reading this manga voor the last 3 years i can almost guess what the author is thinking. There may be some stare down but there won't be any fight.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast