Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: HSDK 498 Discussion / 499 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 498 Discussion / 499 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by kratos2510 View Post
    Yes i did. And i have been reading this manga voor the last 3 years i can almost guess what the author is thinking. There may be some stare down but there won't be any fight.
    Wanna bet?
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter is like a 2-part chapter to go along with Chapter 499. The next chapter is going to be more set-up for something big happening in Chapter 500. I dont understand why people dont allow the author to set up the story. He has had you repeatedly reading for 498 chapters calm down. Think ahead sometimes Chapter 500 is always a big milestone in any mangas history.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The only actual problem with me is too much of ero in the last Arcs. Especially considering that the chapters are quite short compared to other manga. Mostly 15-16 pages. And having around 1/4 or around this number wasted only on repeated ero in practically every chapter... it's really a shame, cause you prolongue some needless introductions too much.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    The only actual problem with me is too much of ero in the last Arcs. Especially considering that the chapters are quite short compared to other manga. Mostly 15-16 pages. And having around 1/4 or around this number wasted only on repeated ero in practically every chapter... it's really a shame, cause you prolongue some needless introductions too much.
    Well I have mentioned before that the amount of ecchi keeps escalating and i dont particular like it either but nothing we can do about it. If this fight actually happens you can bet we gonna have to deal with tons of ecchi pages since all the girls will be fighting in bikinis. But i dont know it kind sounds unlikely the big show down will happen now, what would be the point in showing us that Takeda is gonna get special training just to get him fighting his big match on the very next day? I think this gonna be either a declaration of war or something gonna happen and the fight will have to be postponed.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

They've come to the park hiding in the shadows masking their ki, so people like Miu are having a hard time sensing their presence. Also, if they come on peaceful terms why would they be fully dressed up in their fighting clothes if they're here to relax? Just doesn't make much sense considering if they wanted to declare war or handout medallions then they could of easily done such things at school. Why track them to the water park....

The fifth hundred chapter approaches and you guys want peace

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I actually hope we'll get some action. Of course I doubt they will fight in the park, but some of Yomi members can injure Shimpaku members to incapacitate them or render them unable to fight anymore even in the park. The same way Koukin did against Kenichi right in the school.

Still, I hope the best fights including Kenichi, Miu and Renka will take place where they can go all-out.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner kratos2510's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BASED Shinigami View Post
    Wanna bet?
    Sure. What Will we bet

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sure. What Will we bet
    If there's no fight in the upcoming chapters I'll change my avatar and keep it the same for 3 months. You'll get to choose the picture and send it to my profile. If I win its the same way around do we have an accord?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner kratos2510's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BASED Shinigami View Post
    If there's no fight in the upcoming chapters I'll change my avatar and keep it the same for 3 months. You'll get to choose the picture and send it to my profile. If I win its the same way around do we have an accord?
    Sure

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

Damn

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sure

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

Damn
    I'll be sending you the picture shortly

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2