Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 119 Discussion/120 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 119 Discussion/120 Predictions

Interesting Chapter.

I think the person "???" from the previous chapter who passed the info about Baam being alive to Emile is either Lero-Ro, Repellista or Yuri.

We can all agree that Koon, smart as he is, won't trust Emile 100%. I think he is going to gain further information about Emile in order to verify its/her credibility. At the end of this chapter the author wrote that the identity of Emile will be revealed towards the end of this episode. Which makes me think that Koons "investigation" will lead to two things towards the end of this episode:
    • The identity of Emile will be revealed to us readers (not to Koon himself) with the help of Koons gathered information + the information the author will give us through other characters.
    • Koon will gain enough info to believe Emile at the end of this episode. He probably decides to wait for Baam on the 30F. Or let's say that is what I'm hoping for. I like the characters from Part 1 and Koons team more than most of Baams current team members.
    I also think that Koon is aware that Rachel will try to gain the sympathy of the team members. Koon is the head of the team right now. He plans, controls and decides the "path of Rachel". Not sure if Rachel wants to leave it that way.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't know why people are surprised about the 2 year skip, it was already mentioned before the break. Also, as far as Ran goes we know he is a top 5 E rank Regular from before the time skip even.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Uchuujin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I liked the chapter and the revelation at the but the wait is killing me I don't mind the introduction of Emile but I expected them to already be at the 30th floor after SIU's break (like most people probably did). That's why I'm a bit impatient.

on the other hand it's always like this, SIU's (big) arcs start rather slow and then get better and better so I know we will get our awesome moments~

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If anybody is wondering there won't be a double chapter review this week. I'm counting that short chapter with Emilie as kind-of a 0.5 chapter. More like a teaser trailer, than part of story. So I'm moving my usual double chapter review to next week.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for RPG fans]
    Black Haze [Esp. for Fairy Tail fans]
    Geukji High [Esp. for Kenichi fans.]
    Divine Bells [Esp. for Action/Comedy fans]
    Dragons Rioting [Esp. for Ecchi fans]

5. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jack Van Burace's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys, there had to be a way for Koon to decide waiting for Baam. It will most likely all wrap-up in that event where they dispute the Weapon-Smith-something-cup, and all three groups will meet each other.

-Baam and Wangnan's group;
    -Koon and Ran's group;
    -Ship Leesoo and Laurie's group;

I'm guessing FUG won't have to intervene, as they likely have enough power to assassinate Baam's friends despite having Baam on their side, so joining them wouldn't save them from FUG. The meeting would likely just have the effect of Baam trying to meet with Rachel, and setting the background for the rest of the climb (likely Baam alone while the rest stay behind, unable to help).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Van Burace View Post
    Guys, there had to be a way for Koon to decide waiting for Baam. It will most likely all wrap-up in that event where they dispute the Weapon-Smith-something-cup, and all three groups will meet each other.

-Baam and Wangnan's group;
    -Koon and Ran's group;
    -Ship Leesoo and Laurie's group;

I'm guessing FUG won't have to intervene, as they likely have enough power to assassinate Baam's friends despite having Baam on their side, so joining them wouldn't save them from FUG. The meeting would likely just have the effect of Baam trying to meet with Rachel, and setting the background for the rest of the climb (likely Baam alone while the rest stay behind, unable to help).
    And what about the princesses?!

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Finally back online... SHIT JUST GOT REAL!
    REVOLUTION! FREEDOM!

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2