Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Who would make the best Presikage out of all the hokages?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • First Hokage: Hashirama Senju(most peacful)

5 25.00%
  • Second Hokage: Tobirama Senju(best security and police)

2 10.00%
  • Third Hokage: Hiruzen Sarutobi(most mediocre but also would stay as Presikage longer then anyone)

3 15.00%
  • Fourth Hokage: Minato Namikaze(most charismatic and youngest Presikage)

4 20.00%
  • Fifth Hokage: Tsunade(best hospitals and......boobs i guess)

6 30.00%
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: :: Which hokage would make the best president of the USA ::

Banned 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    The spiraling depths of retardedness(AKA the Jellystone dimension)
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

:: Which hokage would make the best president of the USA ::

:: I believe Barack Obama isnt doing a very good job at being a president, in fact I believe he's so bad that a hokage who knows nothing about the USA could do a better job. Now question is which hokage would make the best presikage of the USA. ::

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: :: Which hokage would make the best president of the USA ::

I would say Fourth Hokage because he's nice, believes in equality, is smart as hell, and would make us respected with his thinking (he'd make the right decisions, which may not necessarily be popular).

Had you added in Danzou and/or Kakashi, I'd be on the fence because Danzou's the guy to get things done, and he's smart. Yeah, he'd do lot of illegal, horrible stuff but at least he knows that the tough survive. Kakashi is a lot like Minato, but still alive. He may even be more charismatic, and he has way with words. Just ask Yamato.

Plus, out of those three, Minato and Kakashi are definitely willing to die to protect others. BUt with Minato, we don't need an army or need to spend money on weaponry. Just mass produce knives or kunai knives and have our people throw it as far, and Minato will take care of the rest with his Hiraishin spam.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Moved it to the Playgrounds, this is non-canonical general talk at its finest

I'd go for the option "none", I really wouldn't doom USA with Hokages.
    If I had to go with one... Hashirama, I guess?

Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I would say Fourth Hokage because he's nice, believes in equality, is smart as hell, and would make us respected with his thinking (he'd make the right decisions, which may not necessarily be popular).

Had you added in Danzou and/or Kakashi, I'd be on the fence because Danzou's the guy to get things done, and he's smart. Yeah, he'd do lot of illegal, horrible stuff but at least he knows that the tough survive. Kakashi is a lot like Minato, but still alive. He may even be more charismatic, and he has way with words. Just ask Yamato.

Plus, out of those three, Minato and Kakashi are definitely willing to die to protect others. BUt with Minato, we don't need an army or need to spend money on weaponry. Just mass produce knives or kunai knives and have our people throw it as far, and Minato will take care of the rest with his Hiraishin spam.
    :: sorry about not adding kakashi and danzou just wanted to keep this hokage themed and even though i like kakashi couldnt add him cause hes never been a hokage. hmmmmmmmm u r right in choosing the 4th one he also looks like teh stereotypical american being blond and blue eyed. he may be able to solve teh terrorist problem with his supa speed but question is how is he gonna clean up teh mess that bush and obama made? ::

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Moved it to the Playgrounds, this is non-canonical general talk at its finest

I'd go for the option "none", I really wouldn't doom USA with Hokages.
    If I had to go with one... Hashirama, I guess?
    :: thank u for helping teh stupid one with moving this thread to its correct place, i guess u are correct in that it would be torture for teh hokages but lets jus see which hokage has teh most pain endurance. hmmmmmmmmm teh first u say? not sure if hes suited for teh USA cause he used nature powers and that goes against USA's pollution prefering state........... he might be kicked out of office for removing to much pollution ::

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought he was interim hokage between Danzou's death to Tsunade's revival. :x

Dunno, but Minato's smart. Hashirama could fix some mess by making homes for teh homeless, but that'd take jobs away from construction workers and architects. D:

And US doesn't really prefer pollution. It's just harder to change the way of living that we're accustomed to. I mean, try biking for eighty miles back and forth every day. D:

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry, but if one of the Hokages were pres of the US, we'd all be dead, in war, or both. Obama's a better president than most fictional characters would ever be. Especially since, if a Naruto character were a person in the real world, none of the jutsus they use would work, cause they don't exist. Plus, real world politics are much different than manga world politics.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member GomuGomu_Getsuga's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Tsunade for sure. We could get free health care like Canada son.

8. Like 6 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chorns View Post
    I'm sorry, but if one of the Hokages were pres of the US, we'd all be dead, in war, or both. Obama's a better president than most fictional characters would ever be. Especially since, if a Naruto character were a person in the real world, none of the jutsus they use would work, cause they don't exist. Plus, real world politics are much different than manga world politics.
    I don't think we'd be dead or in a war. Hashirama, Hiruzen, Minato, and Tsunade all believed in peace and getting along. They'd try their best to keep peace, though I think only Minato would take action if required. I'd definitely trust Minato to be a president.

Quote Originally Posted by babaGAReeb View Post
    :: u r correct about danzou couldve added him as teh sixth temporary hokage guy and be teh most corrupt hokage around but........it wont allow me to change the poll
    the entire earth is toooooooooooooo pollution loving to like anti pollution!!!! hashirama's supernatural tree powers would solve everything i guess.......but teh true challange would be too destory all the factories and force people too live like in the stone ages feasting only on narutally farm produced which is quite a difficult task ::
    I don't think Danzou would be that corrupt, he'd just go with "ends justify the means" route and do a lot of illegal stuff to protect the country at the expense of other countries.

Which makes me not want him as president anymore. Not only would he make enemies, but he'd also hurt other countries and possibly ruin so many lives.

Nah, antipollution ways are getting popular. Companies are getting greener and more people are going with green. Problem is the cost of going green, which includes research and development and switching or adding green.

Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I don't think Danzou would be that corrupt, he'd just go with "ends justify the means" route and do a lot of illegal stuff to protect the country at the expense of other countries.

Which makes me not want him as president anymore. Not only would he make enemies, but he'd also hurt other countries and possibly ruin so many lives.

Nah, antipollution ways are getting popular. Companies are getting greener and more people are going with green. Problem is the cost of going green, which includes research and development and switching or adding green.
    :: didnt state teh lvl of danzo-pyons corruption lvl just that he would obviously be teh most corrupt among teh hokages if he was included. making him pres is obviously a bad idea since he is an extremist and would do bad things for teh greater good BUT THATS WHAT MAKES IT SO EXCITING!!!!!!!! hes far more realistic then any other hokage who are all pure good in alignment( even teh 3rd who may be a moron but that doesnt mean he's evul)
    well hashirama would make USA good wayyyyyyyy to easily cause of his nature manipulation and wheres teh fun in that?
    the most best suited hokage would be teh third i think, he's kinda like the bush of the naruto world bush got voted twice despite being a moron and had incredible presidential longitivity like ol bushie teh third also was hokage twice and been the longest the hokage despite his mediocrity God of shinobi my ass! he's more like the janitor of shonbi what kinda idiot knows a 1000 jutsu and uses only 10 or something(non of em even S rank)? ::

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

It does not matter who you put as President. His power is actualy very limited... What you think he is the one taking the big decisions? Neah he is there as a puppet.
    Not only that considering the level of coruption in the Goverment... If he tries anything he is probably going to die of cancer or some other mysterious disease that he got from got knows where.

PS. I am not american.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Seriously how high were you when you thought this up, ok ill play along, third hokage because he brought about the most prosperous for the fire village, also keep in mind that the hokage only ran a village of about 100000 residents maybe alittle more

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

also the president doesnt have as much power that you people give him, congress has the power, the president can only draft up bills and submit them to congress also he has the power to veto, if you have a problem with how the country is being run talk to your congressmen because they are the ones that are in real power

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    It does not matter who you put as President. His power is actualy very limited... What you think he is the one taking the big decisions? Neah he is there as a puppet.
    Not only that considering the level of coruption in the Goverment... If he tries anything he is probably going to die of cancer or some other mysterious disease that he got from got knows where.

PS. I am not american.
    No offense, but this is a very ignorant statement.

While yes, the presidents power is not absolute due to the checks and balances system of the American government, saying his power is limited is very false for a number of reasons.

As for corruption, please don't believe every conspiracy theory out there. Is there corruption? Yes. But are there Illuminati type organizations out there? No. The CIA and NSA does enough shady shit that there is no need for another agency to do illegal and immoral things.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member EnvyOS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd have to say Hashirama.

Or Danzou if he counts...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The third was not mediocre (by the standards of his people). He was a genius with techniques - enough to stand up to the first two kage and Orochimaru, and he saved and rebuilt Konoha after the Kyubi attack decimated their forces, so that its once again one of the more powerful villages in their world.

As for who would do better than Obama: Probably First (for strength), Third (for general intelligence and wisdom).
    Fourth... too young. The only way he'd make things work is if he pulled a Gaara and got everyone motivated and working together.

Fifth... sounds as bad as Obama with his gazillion golfing hours. Might get treated better by the male Republicans in person due to boobs however... and thus able to get more of the congress to actually do what she wants?

Danzou... Bush 2.0 - somewhat better than Bush. I expect he'd be more decisive than Obama, but he'd also bring darkness to the country.

Kakashi - if he becomes kage... As bad or worse than Obama.

Naruto kage... Doom.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    No offense, but this is a very ignorant statement.

While yes, the presidents power is not absolute due to the checks and balances system of the American government, saying his power is limited is very false for a number of reasons.

As for corruption, please don't believe every conspiracy theory out there. Is there corruption? Yes. But are there Illuminati type organizations out there? No. The CIA and NSA does enough shady shit that there is no need for another agency to do illegal and immoral things.
    Let me gues you also belive terrorists where behind the 9/11 attack? How about Americans going in Iraq to save them?

Its not an ignorant statement. Its FACT. Presidents are there as puppets. The power they have is more then limited but belive what you wish.
    Also yes, the US goverment is more then corrupt but meh this is not the place to argue about it.
    Last edited by xXan; November 25, 2012 at 11:26 AM.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast