Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2) , Gintama 511 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 106

Thread: Hi, everyone, Chatte here! ^_^

  1. #16
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member wizzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    新世界
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,448
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hi, everyone, Chatte here! ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Stahp bringing that up again u.u
    Suman v.v

    My thread. | MAL:myanimelist | mymangalist |
    Quote Originally Posted by Krina29 View Post
    +I like talking to you

  2. #17
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hi, everyone, Chatte here! ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by wizzard View Post
    Suman v.v


  3. #18
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member wizzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    新世界
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,448
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hi, everyone, Chatte here! ^_^

    too.

    My thread. | MAL:myanimelist | mymangalist |
    Quote Originally Posted by Krina29 View Post
    +I like talking to you

  4. #19
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Chatte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    48
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hi, everyone, Chatte here! ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Okay okay, let's get you reading some manhwas?

    What to check for in manhwa. Current popular ones are, the breaker, Noblesse, Tower of God.

    We manwha fans are small in number so we want to grow in strength with a new fan. Sometimes referenced as Manhwa interchangeable with said comics for our movement.

    You can liken our manhwa status on mh to that of little Naruto back in the early days of childhood in the leaf village you see.
    Us little manhwa fans versus the evil and powerful manga verse / manga fans.

    You see much in the same fashion we are not accepted for our non conformity. Because we are the CHANGE to the old system. We are boldly fighting the oppression/sors. For our way of the Manhwa.

    So in short, we're asking new members to take part in the manhwa threads and start reading manhwa.
    I am not promising anything as I am quite busy myself, but mayyyybe someday I'll do it.
    And that's true, I usually like to think out of the box, hehe, probably that's why sometimes I am targeted, lol. But that's ok.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
    Nah xD I like Sakura, thats why I wished she had more plot relevance in the manga. Its not like she is like Tenten, but she is way down in the scale of power right now.
    And we all know that the manga will center on the end fights now rather than messing with more romance and stuff.
    But by any means be offended by what I said, I just found some parts of it really bad. But overall its a amazing manga.

    ---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------


    Bleach sucks so much that I think of killing myself after reading it. OMG its like all bad plot in the world was gathered together in a manga.
    Well, the rest of Konoha 11 is down in the scale power right now. To be honest, I don't like the last chapters and the whole power-ups.

    Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke are some sort of power-houses and Sakura is left behind, which to be honest I don't like, not necessary because of her, because I do like balanced characters, however Naruto is slowly turning into a DBZ when it comes to power-scaling which sucks. (excuse my language).

    Quote Originally Posted by wizzard View Post
    Don't you guys feel bad for trolling such a nice girls thread?

    You were screwingly tossing words around in an unprecedented manner and she answered so seriously. In your place I'd be ashamed of myself.

    Chatte, you checked out the new NFS:MW (the Criterion game)?

    @Charlie, stop it with the manhwa vs manga wars >.> they both have their + and - sides don't insist unfriendliness in people hearts... T.T

    @Chatte
    This is for you.
    I'm glad to be part of the same forum as you ^^.

    Spoiler show
    Haven't played it, to be honest. After Carbon, unfortunately I got busier and busier so I didn't had time to check them all like I used to.
    God I miss the times when I didn't had a workplace, lol. Just staying home enjoying my youth. xd Mom and dad had to do the other stuff, lol.
    But times change.

    Regarding the little icon, what can I say, thank you, I feel honored!
    And those are really nice words there! It feels good to be part of the same forum as you, also!

  5. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  6. #20
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member wizzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    新世界
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,448
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hi, everyone, Chatte here! ^_^

    Kawaii, still very womanly, (as opposed to girly).


    What brought you to MH?
    And occupation?

    My thread. | MAL:myanimelist | mymangalist |
    Quote Originally Posted by Krina29 View Post
    +I like talking to you

  7. #21
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Chatte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    48
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hi, everyone, Chatte here! ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by wizzard View Post
    Kawaii, still very womanly, (as opposed to girly).


    What did bring you to MH?
    And occupation?
    Aww, thank you, that's very kind!

    What brought be here to be honest, was an interview. I was browsing Tumblr, there was this channel which linked an interview here at you guys and I started to read the threa.

    It was an interview about Naruto, at Jump Festa 2008, where Kishi was stating that he will be writing about Sasuke vs. Itachi, Kakashi, Sakura.

    That caught-up my attention to be honest because I started to discuss with others, look, Kishi said he will be giving some attention to her, and then people came-up with another interview, very similar, where Kishi was saying that he had forgotten about her, only that the respective interview would be from this year's Jump Festa...

    So basically, that confusion brought me up here.

    Still hope that the interview here is actually the good one.

    Ocuppation: Designer and Web Sales agent, something like that.

  8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #22
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member wizzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    新世界
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,448
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hi, everyone, Chatte here! ^_^

    lucky too.

    Mature, gentle and lucky! Amazing. Didn't know such creature exists!

    for being lucky ^^
    And you said you're missing a workstation so am i to assume your job includes a lot of moving around or just lacks the need for a PC?

    My thread. | MAL:myanimelist | mymangalist |
    Quote Originally Posted by Krina29 View Post
    +I like talking to you

  10. #23
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Chatte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    48
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hi, everyone, Chatte here! ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by wizzard View Post
    lucky too.

    Mature, gentle and lucky! Amazing. Didn't know such creature exists!

    for being lucky ^^
    And you said you're missing a workstation so am i to assume your job includes a lot of moving around or just lacks the need for a PC?
    Ah, not that lucky, trust me!

    Oh, come on, I am not the only one, I am sure that others like me exist too, they're just well hidden? Plus, I have my bad side as everyone so.. yeah.

    But why not?

    I said I am missing a work station? I think I meant something else.

    No I do have a PC and everything else, because if I wouldn't had, I wouldn't be able to do my work, heheh.

  11. #24
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member wizzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    新世界
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,448
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hi, everyone, Chatte here! ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Ah, not that lucky, trust me!

    Oh, come on, I am not the only one, I am sure that others like me exist too, they're just well hidden? Plus, I have my bad side as everyone so.. yeah.

    But why not?

    I said I am missing a work station? I think I meant something else.

    No I do have a PC and everything else, because if I wouldn't had, I wouldn't be able to do my work, heheh.
    Is it some secret government work ?

    One is lucky if he feels like that ^^ (I sure am to meet you )

    People have bad sides - true, still there exist people who like those too, because they (the sides) are also part of the person.

    I'm curious what do you think your bad sides are ?

    Maybe I interpreted it wrong, you said you don't have the time, that's for sure ^^.

    My thread. | MAL:myanimelist | mymangalist |
    Quote Originally Posted by Krina29 View Post
    +I like talking to you

  12. #25
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Chatte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    48
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hi, everyone, Chatte here! ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by wizzard View Post
    Is it some secret government work ?

    One is lucky if he feels like that ^^ (I sure am to meet you )

    People have bad sides - true, still there exist people who like those too, because they (the sides) are also part of the person.

    I'm curious what do you think your bad sides are ?

    Maybe I interpreted it wrong, you said you don't have the time, that's for sure ^^.
    Na, no secret government work.

    Well, I enjoy myself, I mean, I am not perfect or anythjing like this, but that makes me human. I make mistakes, I do wrong, I repair things I did and well, go forward with life.

    My bad sides? Dunno, I can be grumpy with no apparent reason, anti-social at times, stuff like that.

    Oh, I meant I don't have the same time I used to have back then because I have work now and that I miss those old times.

    And it is nice to meet you too! ^_^

  13. #26
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member wizzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    新世界
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,448
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hi, everyone, Chatte here! ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Na, no secret government work.

    Well, I enjoy myself, I mean, I am not perfect or anythjing like this, but that makes me human. I make mistakes, I do wrong, I repair things I did and well, go forward with life.

    My bad sides? Dunno, I can be grumpy with no apparent reason, anti-social at times, stuff like that.

    Oh, I meant I don't have the same time I used to have back then because I have work now and that I miss those old times.

    And it is nice to meet you too! ^_^
    Kya~, making me blush, again...
    yamete kudasai

    No bd sides have been detected, A perfect specimen of the Homo (otaku) Sapiens have been located.
    Organizing a retrieval team.
    Retrieval team standing by. Awaiting orders.
    Retrieval team en route. ETA:a bit.
    While you wait for your transport, how did you start manga and do you watch anime as well? Also what do you think it's the best part about those two? And do you watch films or any tv series you like?

    My thread. | MAL:myanimelist | mymangalist |
    Quote Originally Posted by Krina29 View Post
    +I like talking to you

  14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #27
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Chatte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    48
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hi, everyone, Chatte here! ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by wizzard View Post
    Kya~, making me blush, again...
    yamete kudasai

    No bd sides have been detected, A perfect specimen of the Homo (otaku) Sapiens have been located.
    Organizing a retrieval team.
    Retrieval team standing by. Awaiting orders.
    Retrieval team en route. ETA:a bit.
    While you wait for your transport, how did you start manga and do you watch anime as well? Also what do you think it's the best part about those two? And do you watch films or any tv series you like?
    Aww, aren't you a sweet?

    Well I first started with animes, Sailor Moon was my first one, afterwards with manga.
    The only Manga I've read is Naruto, though I am planning to start reading some more.

    I currently watch The Vampire Diaries and Supernatural.

    And I do watch movies too, my all time fav. one is Queen of the Damned.

  16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  17. #28
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hi, everyone, Chatte here! ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    I am not promising anything as I am quite busy myself, but mayyyybe someday I'll do it.
    And that's true, I usually like to think out of the box, hehe, probably that's why sometimes I am targeted, lol. But that's ok.
    Thats a backhanded rejection you know? Because that someday never come (from my exp.)
    So you gotta do it while you can - because tomorrow is gona be too late. Cuz - when tomorrow comes you wait for the next day to do it and it never gets done.
    Its always a plus to think outside the box - why would someone target you for that



    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Aww, aren't you a sweet?

    Well I first started with animes, Sailor Moon was my first one, afterwards with manga.
    The only Manga I've read is Naruto, though I am planning to start reading some more.

    I currently watch The Vampire Diaries and Supernatural.

    And I do watch movies too, my all time fav. one is Queen of the Damned.
    Have you watched the full series for Sailor Moon? I mean all the way to the finish with the anime. Your watching / reading tastes will jell well the members here since there quite a few fans of those series here.


  18. #29
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Chatte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    48
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hi, everyone, Chatte here! ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Thats a backhanded rejection you know? Because that someday never come (from my exp.)
    So you gotta do it while you can - because tomorrow is gona be too late. Cuz - when tomorrow comes you wait for the next day to do it and it never gets done.
    Its always a plus to think outside the box - why would someone target you for that
    I expected that you will think this way, heheh, however for the moment I cannot do it.
    But trust me, I remember to do things in the most weird times, so that's why I said that.
    You never know with me, lol.

    Well, people target you because you're the one who is out of the boundaries. And they're used with their little comfort zone, that's why.





    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Have you watched the full series for Sailor Moon? I mean all the way to the finish with the anime. Your watching / reading tastes will jell well the members here since there quite a few fans of those series here.
    The full series, from ep. 1 to 200! Every single one of it.
    U kiddin' me? I grew up with those series!

    And I would re-watch it any day, any time.

  19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  20. #30
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,977
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hi, everyone, Chatte here! ^_^

    xDD. I usually forget things fast though but my lazy mode behavior doesnt help my bad memeory. Okay gona hold you to checking those out when ya have time.

    As for sailor moon, I threw a rose or two around when the chance arose playing Tuxedo Mask in my younger days.

    Subs or Dubs?

    Also join us in the Fun Forum. See the last person to post wins thread. That's where we spam / hangout.


New Reply
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts