Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply

Thread: In Anime, there is a scene where Sasuke pulls on his collar with one hand and uses Raikiri with the other. Could anyone locat

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

In Anime, there is a scene where Sasuke pulls on his collar with one hand and uses Raikiri with the other. Could anyone locat

In Anime, there is a scene where Sasuke pulls on his collar with one hand and uses Raikiri with the other. Could anyone locate that episode for me?

I forgot who he's fighting, maybe Itachi because Sasuke was really mad. Could be any other strong opponent tho. I doubt its Diedara cus hes bad

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: In Anime, there is a scene where Sasuke pulls on his collar with one hand and uses Raikiri with the other. Could anyone l

Are you talking about way back in part 1, where Sasuke holds Naruto up in the air by his collar and Chidori's him in the chest?

That's the only instance I can think of with Sasuke doing that.

edit: Acutally, I remember the scene you speak of. It was against Itachi. Also in part 1, if I recall correctly. Where Sasuke pulls his own collar. I'll try and find a pic for you.

another edit, lol: Here's the scene. He pulls his collar at the very beginning. Perhaps I'll search for the actual episode.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFyoJB7POp0
    Last edited by Exodi; November 12, 2012 at 07:04 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member scandalous''s Avatar
    Country
    Suriname
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: In Anime, there is a scene where Sasuke pulls on his collar with one hand and uses Raikiri with the other. Could anyone l

I think it's episode 84 of part one. It's where Itachi and Kisame go after naruto in the hotel and jiraiya intervenes.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner suprstrpj's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

From chapter 146, Sasuke using chidori tugging at his collar like a boss:

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hawaplop's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Why did you want to find this? Whats the significance of it?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Yugoslavia
    Post Thanks / Like

this is the answer to all mysteries left in naruto

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Criss-Kun's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Since we're on that subject, I never understood why the hell he did that.

"Look at my clavice Itachi, LOOK AT IT! LOOK AT ITS REFINED STRUCTURE! I HAVE LIVED AND TONED IT JUST FOR THIS DAY! IT WILL BE THE LAST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE! CHIDOOOORI!"

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Criss-Kun View Post
    Since we're on that subject, I never understood why the hell he did that.

"Look at my clavice Itachi, LOOK AT IT! LOOK AT ITS REFINED STRUCTURE! I HAVE LIVED AND TONED IT JUST FOR THIS DAY! IT WILL BE THE LAST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE! CHIDOOOORI!"
    Who knows, although this is the only instance where Chidori actually harms the user when it electrifies in their hand, so that could be one reason, other than that why do any of the characters do the stupid shit they do?
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

It was hot summer back then, he had to take in some air. -.-

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hatsuharupeace's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm pretty sure he's attempting to show off his cursed seal, but the awkward thing is that it's on the other side of his neck... But that's the only rational reason why which I could think of.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Curtarc's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I think he did that because of how angry he was. He had lived his life dreaming about finally killing his brother, all his suffering and pain had been caused because of his brother and his only wish, his only true ambition was to kill Itachi. I guess seeing him there after all those years and after all he had been through to get prepared for that moment, while at the same time seeing Itachi prepared to take Naruto away, was enough to make Sasuke snap. He was probably desperate to hurt Itachi and make the pain go away and that desperation is probably shown by grabbing his collar.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hawaplop View Post
    Why did you want to find this? Whats the significance of it?
    There are some pretty strange fetishes out there.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I have two hunches as to why he pulled his giant collar down.

1: He's burning up from body activation. Look, his damn Chidori is burning the flesh from his hand, lol.
    2: He wanted his brother to see him clearly. "Look at me brother! Look at the face of your killer!" Or something to that effect.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Who knows; maybe he was showing off the nice shirt?

New Reply