Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 259 Discussion/260 Predictions

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Noblesse Noblesse: Chapter 259 Discussion/260 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Noblesse.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by Jammin; November 19, 2012 at 03:17 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 259 Spoiler Thread

Chapter is out at Naver: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detai...59&weekday=tue

Spoiler show

Can't wait for translation!

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

11th dead ???????

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Blackdynamite410's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

translation courtesy of Naver.com from OM

(Flashback) Gejutel: Seira.

Seira: Hello, clan leader-nim. Father left a few days ago to help the humans, so he is currently absent...

Gejutel: I am aware. I came here to meet you. Seira J. Royard. From now on... the Royard clan leader is you.

Seira: It can't be...the clan leader, no,father...

Gejutel: Yes. My son, Rusard, who accompanied him... died along with the Royard clan leader. It was planned from the start. They made a situation where the humans would have to ask for help to bring us out. We are investigating who is behind this incident but I think the traitor clan leaders have something to do with this.

Seira: What happened... to the humans who called for help?

Gejutel: They were protected.The Royard clan leader and Rusard lost their livesin thatprocess.

Seira: That's good to hear. Clan leader-nim. I haven't even had my coming-of-age ceremony. I am too lacking for the seat of a clan leader.

Gejutel: Naturally. Because there's still time left until your ceremony, you haven't fully awakened your powers. Even after that, you will have to train your powers to master it. Since it is unprecedented for a noble who hasn't even had a ceremony to become a clan leaderswe are also troubled. It is also unprecedented for a clan leader to suddenly die like this. But you will make it. Even if you can't, you must. As the pureblood of the Royard clan...

(End of flashback)

10 Elder: How could I have forgotten about the Royard clan leader? I just never thought you would take action. We already know. That you inherited your title even though you weren't qualified. Because of that, the Royard clan leader has the weakest power of all clan leaders. How dare a makeshift clan leader who just barely had a coming-of-age block me? Thisis a good chance, anyway. I'll show you that Union surpassed Lukedonia a long time ago. You'll realize that Lukedonia should be the one wary of Union.

Seira: Is it over yet? I would prefer to start soon...(too much talking)

(Frankenstein claps)

Frankenstein: Marvelous, Miss Seira. You're getting better at this.

(Seira blush, M-21:Is that something to be proud of? Regis: Nope)

10 Elder: Why those... I should take care of this ***** fast and help 11 Elder finishhim off.

(Fight starts, both scratch each other)

Frankenstein: Wow~you're pretty good, Miss Seira.

(M-21: Frankenstein's insistent on praising her Regis: That makes me more nervous.)

Seira: 10 Elder, please use all our power. I am the Royard clan leader. You can't defeat me with just this.

10 Elder: Damn, she's different from how she looks. Even if she is the weakest, a clan leaderis still a clan leader, huh.

(10 Elder transform, fight starts and Seira scratches 10 Elder)

10 Elder: Ku... that hurts.

Regis: How can he only have a scratch after taking Death Scythe's attack...

(Seira has hard time fighting 10 Elder)

Frankenstein: It's not easy for Miss Seira.

11 Elder: Where do you think you're looking? Kuhahahaha! How dare you lower your guard against me! Kuhahaha! It's the end of the line for you!

(Frankenstein stabs 11 Elder with Dark Spear)

11 Elder: Wha, what the hell is this. My body is... Kuaaaa!

Frankenstein: Wow~ this thing's making such a cute confession to you, isn't it.
    Last edited by Blackdynamite410; November 19, 2012 at 10:50 AM.

6. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Blackdynamite410: Fantastic. Thanks a lot!

Where did you got that? At OneManga website?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, there's a poster there that goes by Naver.com that occasionally posts the scripts whenever he has time.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

So the 10th Elder has the Ultimate defense of sorts with that super tough resilient skin. But now the tides have turned with the 11th Elder being consumed by Franky's Dark Spear. With the 11th Elder no longer part of the equation I can't see this fight being prolonged much longer, but who knows maybe the 10th Elder and Cromwell's underling might be allowed to escape with their lives after another chapter or two.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member zales88's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

it's out http://mangapirate.net/Noblesse/259/1

Franky's praising is the best ^_^
    Last edited by zales88; November 19, 2012 at 02:57 PM.
    Bleach|D.Gray-Man|Detective Conan|Eyeshield21|Full Metal Alchemist|Gantz|Hajime no Ippo|Katekyou Hitman Reborn|Liar Game|Mahou Sensei Negima|Naruto|One Piece|Pluto|Vagabond|Veritas|Zetman|History Strongest Desciple Kenichi|Bitter Virgin|H2|Mx0|Old Boy|20th Century Boys|Battle Royale|Black Cat|Blue Heaven|Death Note|Devil&Devil|Flame of Recca|Hikaru no GO|Hot Blooded Woman|Monster|Prince of Tennis|Rouruni Kenshin|Slam Dunk|Berserk|Futari Ecchi|Golden Boy|Unbalanced x Unbalanced
    and more

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member MangaPage's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 259 Discussion/260 Predictions

Haha, is Franky trying to brainwash the younger nobles into his pet followers? First making Regis admiring him, then praising Seira... This could become very dangerous. Gejutel did tell them not to trust him.

Other than that quite a nice chapter, mainly because the fighting is evolving quickly so it's not boring. The 11th has already been defeated by Franky, so for the other fight the 10th is at a serious disadvantage and might start thinking of retreating (though I think he will still fight a bit more before that, maybe that only happens at the end of next chapter or next-next chapter). Seira was having a hard time (kind of expected that) so now Franky will probably help her (too bad, I wanted to see Seira manage the rest of the fight, but Franky's fight just started too early so even though he took his time it finished quickly ). But let's not think this fighting period is over too soon, it's quite probable but not sure, usually Rai always has at least a small part of fighting and it would feel a bit lacking without him. Plus we can't forget Franky group is trying to get info on Takeo-Tao and doesn't know the 10th isn't involved. And Yuri might be up to something.

Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Still, there's Bonerre left to tell them the info (an Yuriy as well, though he probably won't plan to pop out in a next few chapters). So killing both elders doesn't mean any complication in finding Tao and Takeo whereabouts.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member MangaPage's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jitt View Post
    Still, there's Bonerre left to tell them the info (an Yuriy as well, though he probably won't plan to pop out in a next few chapters). So killing both elders doesn't mean any complication in finding Tao and Takeo whereabouts.
    Yeah, but since Franky thinks the 10th is involved he probably thinks it's better not to kill him, because Bonerre isn't important compared with the two elders, he might not have been entrusted with the knowledge of Takeo and Tao's whereabouts, or might not even know about it at all, is what Franky might be thinking. Either way, if he thinks about it, it's always best to have the 10th captured instead of someone unknown and probably unimportant from his point of view: the 10th is sure to have lots more information than Bonerre, and by not killing him he might even be able to make him give some orders to save them both or something like that or question him about what they know about them. That's what I would think if I were in his situation. It's always more secure to capture an elder. Right now they've only cared really about the two elders, Bonerre just stayed there and did nothing. I don't really know but I think he will at least try to get some info from the 10th before defeating him. Though it's possible you're right and he'll only spare Bonerre . That would also depend on what the author wants to do, does he want Bonerre to survive so only Crombell will have info on them? Or maybe he doesn't want anyone to survive. So right now I can't know but I think he will try to question the 10th rather than Bonerre.

Oh, I just thought of some crazy theory (quite unlikely): the 10th knows they want to ask them something, so what if he kills Bonerre himself so that Franky is forced not to kill him because now only he has knowledge about it? He could try to bluff and say he knows what they want to know, and try to get out of this alive by using the fact Franky wouldn't kill him in that situation. I doubt it will happen but you never know .

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm all in on my ship for FrankyxSeira.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

I was a bit surprised by the 11th Elder's transformed look, as it was far more fearsome looking than either the 12th's bat thing or the 11th's preying mantis.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The 10th has had the best transformation by far. Even Jakes transformation was better than the 11th's

Even if Seira continues to struggle I think she'll turn down any help that Frankenstein offers, at least initially. She's really stepped up these past few arcs even before learning of Rai's condition. I think she'll beat the 10th.

Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Not to mention 10th note about previous Loyard clan leader ... that was the thing, that really heated her up. I guess, she will want to rip 10th into shreds with her own hands as a payback. And somewhat I think, Franky knows that very well, so that he's praising her and overall cheering. True cheerlander

And yes, 10th transformation was coolest from all we seen so far.

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Review is out (Here is a link to any who are interested)

The poll is about how long you think this fight will continue.

-------------------------------------------------------

Seira pretty much cemented herself as one of my favorite characters this week. The way she fought was just awesome. Power is good and all but seeing speed, skill, and grace displayed in the way her's was is just fantastic.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast