Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 258 Discussion/259 Predictions

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Noblesse Noblesse: Chapter 258 Discussion/259 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Noblesse.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by Jammin; November 12, 2012 at 10:51 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 258 Spoiler Thread

258 is finally out, Franky is still playing around with the 11th Elder. By the end the 10th Elder has had enough and he tries to attack Franky with a blindside blast of power, but Sera steps in. So we will have 2 separate fights, which is cool. Franky vs. 11th & Sera vs. 10th
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 258 Spoiler Thread

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detai...58&weekday=tue

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Well, I wonder how hard of a time Seira will have as her opponent should be stronger than Franky's, although Franky was screwing around and using his fight as a chance to attack the 10th Elder and Bonerre to have fun.

Seira wiped out the 10th Elder's blast/fireball with a single hand, so quite nice. Her eyes look awesome.

Overall, while it was a fun chapter, the art really suffered here. The good bystanders were poorly drawn.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mazino's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 258 Discussion/259 Predictions

seira ... gotta agree,it was quite nice how she stopped that blast,all in all even though its the 10th elder i dont see her losing
    but Franky is just awesome,playin around with the 11th elder and then also attacking the other two union freaks :P...though i hate this playin around,sometimes a clean finish would be awesome...
    i kinda get the feeling sth else will happen cuz he played around that much

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Mangapirate version of the chapter is out. Enjoy!
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

7. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Franky does seem to have gained some of Rajak's powers, most likely through training, with his disappearing thing that appears to be like Utsusemi.

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

Oh, yeah, did anyone notice that the top panel of this page looks quite like Ichigo vs Byakuya?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I found the chapter quite boring, actually. I would have preferred if Frankenstein went straight for the kill instead of beating around the bush for 20 pages.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Blackdynamite410's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by S-H-I-G-U-R-E View Post
    I found the chapter quite boring, actually. I would have preferred if Frankenstein went straight for the kill instead of beating around the bush for 20 pages.
    I was hoping that Franken would finish the 11th elder off also but then Seira stepped in.

If she struggles against the 10th the 11th is going to get the Rael treatment.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, after that two previous hilarious chapters it was clear, that this time it probably won't be as funny as back then

Still, M-21's note about his taunting techniques being beaten by Franky and Franky "like by mistake" attacking the rest of the enemy party ... it made me laught, since it's so like him to provoke opponents past beyond their limits of understanding (and not only their since even not his own party, exepting Rai, didn't believe it either at the first glance).

11th time is sealed up, and 10th didn't really push too much with that one attack: If Seira didn't jump in, Frankenstein would be probably forced to evade that attack and if I saw correctly, it would hit the 11th instead (since he was in shooting line of 10th).

Also: from EGscans translation, the 1O thought I'll use this as an excuse to help the 11th and kill that man once and for all" ... it gave me impression that 10th really aiming at both fighters, not only Franky.

Still, Seira seem to be pretty heat up and even if she won't be as strong as Franky, it's futile to worry about her, since Franky mostly fooling around taking his time to have great fun (and piss off the opponents :X3), but if he would fought in "noble style", they would be already wiped out from the Earth without trace.
    And Seira will do it quickly, moreover, when 10th still underestimating her (it seems like this to me).

The question is: who will die first? 11th, 10th or Bonerre? And where's Yuri hiding (probably where's he hiding Tao and Takeo together with himself?)
    Last edited by Jitt; November 13, 2012 at 06:03 AM.

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm hoping that Franky doesn't kill the elders. The reason for it being it will just work in the favor of Crombell...
    I'm hoping he gets some setbacks from mining data at Frankys house, hopefully Tao would have set up some booby traps in the computers.

Franky seems to enjoy elongated battles unless Rai orders for the kill. Well - I suppose its not an everyday occurrence to fight an elder from the union.
    The 10th elder is impressive in how he's meticulously thinking things through before doing any attacks.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Elders just striked his "I want to play" chord, so he will be careful about not killing them on the spot: otherwise his mood will be ruined that the fight ended too soon. Unless he will be satisfied enough, he will play with them, insulting them and overall enjoying the whole battle.
    But I have the feeling that Rai will soon intervene and put an end to this. Like the parent take off the toy from child, because time for playing ended.
    But in the end, i think they are goners (if not both, then 11th for sure).

As you stated, 10th elder seems to actually have a brain, since all the elders (and all the opponents maybe except Yuri?) think, that since they have some power, there are no one who can beat them, so they pushing further and further and suddenly found themselves dead. 10th at least does have some feeling of self-preservation, unlike the others. Maybe light at the end of a tunnel, so the further opponents will actually be more intelligent? It will be nice though

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jitt View Post
    Elders just striked his "I want to play" chord, so he will be careful about not killing them on the spot: otherwise his mood will be ruined that the fight ended too soon. Unless he will be satisfied enough, he will play with them, insulting them and overall enjoying the whole battle.
    But I have the feeling that Rai will soon intervene and put an end to this. Like the parent take off the toy from child, because time for playing ended.
    But in the end, i think they are goners (if not both, then 11th for sure).

As you stated, 10th elder seems to actually have a brain, since all the elders (and all the opponents maybe except Yuri?) think, that since they have some power, there are no one who can beat them, so they pushing further and further and suddenly found themselves dead. 10th at least does have some feeling of self-preservation, unlike the others. Maybe light at the end of a tunnel, so the further opponents will actually be more intelligent? It will be nice though

Nicely put Jitt. Thinks that the 10th elder will transform? It depends on if he chooses to fight. Hopefully, he wont do that. If he does fight and transform - what do you think his transformation will be?
    Last edited by Charlie; November 13, 2012 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Corrections

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

11th is already transformed but I have feeling, that 10th maybe won't have time to transform: since Seira will try to be as quick as possible (unlike someone certain )
    But maybe ... hmm ... most of all he reminds me that fish, which blows herself up to look like bubble, covered with a lot of "needles" on the surface. I think at some cartoon (or something like that) it even shooted those needles to all sides.

Like this But it probably won't be correct, I just guessing

Or 10th and Seira won't fight at all, because just a little bit more, and Raizel's patience runs over and he will separate the fighters, despite knowing it will hurt Franky (i mean internally, his feelings).
    But that's even less presumable.

Personally I don't think, 10th will push it more than it already is, since I think (from that sentence and style he headed his attack) he wanted to kill 11th (or pushed him out of playground) in order to end the fight, which heads toward them. He didn't want to be dragged into meaningless brawl (now, when he discovered the strength of his opponent) but end it as fast as possible instead.

Though it will be nice he wouldn't fight Seira and just stood silently here, I don't think he will be that much intelligent (it's too soon for popping intelligent bad guys out of nowhere) so most probably he will think that he stood a chance against the clan leader (moreover the young one, if he have some common informations from the traitors of union like the older the stronger, the younger the weaker).
    Last edited by Jitt; November 13, 2012 at 09:19 AM.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah - meant the 10th elders transformation ^^;

That's an interesting choice. Lets see - the 12th was a Bat , 11th a grasshopper and the 10th a blow fish? Why not?

Anyone-else want to take a shot at it?
    I have no idea but Jitts idea is interesting .

Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

More than grasshoper it looks like mantis, as someone stated in the discussion of the last chapter. So it probably will be something like that, considered to be dangerous.

Or what about a spider? Huge fat with long leg, covered in fur ... 10th body shape interferring my imagination Or somewhat else that looks "blobby" in the body shape (11th was tall and slender, althoug he reminded me more a werewolf (similarly wild look) than a mantis ). Since as a fish 10th probably wouldn't be able to do anything (no legs at all).

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast