Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate the Juubi's hawtness!

Voters
195. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10! That's some hawt shit!

32 16.41%
  • 9. Close to my dream gurrrrl!

8 4.10%
  • 8. It's hawt!

18 9.23%
  • 7. Daaayum, wish it had a better looking mouth :<

18 9.23%
  • 6. There's something about it that makes it hawt...

6 3.08%
  • 5. Average Juubi is Average.

46 23.59%
  • 4. Those spikes on its back turn me off.

4 2.05%
  • 3. It's the eye! It makes me puke in my mouth!

13 6.67%
  • 2. Not sure where its ass is....

27 13.85%
  • 1. My worst nightmares put together in a bowl of nasty looking ramen..

23 11.79%
New Reply
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 610 Discussion

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member TheMaX's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

No Trust Re: Naruto 610 Discussion / 611 Prediction

Six tomoe Juubi? Maybe that's why Juubi seems a monster without conscience like the other 9 tailed beasts, it's incomplete. Anyway, even incomplete, the most powerful monster on the series can't lose its first battle just after the feared revival...

Still I dont understand why the monster provides automatically an umbilical connection with the rinnegan users... I thought its a monster so terrible that the only way to stop it its sealing it...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member TobiOrNotTobi's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 610 Discussion / 611 Prediction

SPOILER!!! CHAPTER: 611

-Obito prepares the I.T. (doing handsigns/storing chakra ..etc) while Madara merges with the 10Tails. Obito notices that it takes way too long and nothing happens-

Obito:" Madara.. why is it taking so long?" 
    Madara:" Hm... "

-Naruto & Co are going for Obito-

Obito:" We don't have much time.. why isn't it working?!"
    Madara:" Who knows.. Obito, who knows.. "

-Obito gets attacked/wounded-

Obito:" Nhg!.. 
    Madara:" ... 
    Naruto:" Why isn't Madara helping him?..
    Kakashi:" Obito.."
    Bee:" Naruto! Watch out Madaras coming!"
    Obito:" MADARA!!!" ..WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!!?"

-Madara stops, looks at Obito-

Madara:" You're still a kid aren't you?"
    Kakashi:"  ..."
    Naruto" ...?"
    Madara:" You believed everything i said, a world with peace? Don't make me laugh.. that doesn't exist nor does the infinite tsukuyomi."
    Obito:" ... you...no...this isn't true.. *Flashback* but.. Rin...
    Obito:" ..you saved me back then..  No.. This can't be true..!
    Madara:" Indeed. It was all to for this moment here, reviving the 10 Tails and becoming even greater than the Sage of six Paths himself!
    Naruto & Co: What! The SOSP? This was his plan..?
    Obito:" No... but Rin.. i'm sorry.., Kakashi!! Don't come in my way!! No one of you!!

-Obito goes for Madara-

Kakashi:"What are you doing!?"

Madara:"I see.. is this an attempt to kill me?"
    Obito:" ... kill you?... no something worse..  i will show you...  HELL!

-Obito plugs his Rinnegan out of his eyesocket, throws it at Madara. Madara and the 10Tails get sealed by that.
    Naruto & Co: ^_^ Yata!

~END~ 3 Weeks break.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow. At least kurama has some leadership skills.

There's no doubt kakashi would copy obito's intangible jutsu in this current fight. Yeah, this is kakashi's year after all.

The new konoha's elite force,

Kakashi, the S/T user.
    GA I, the taijutsu master
    Naruto, the orange hokage.
    And their team captain, kurama, the fox ninja.

I'm kinda hoping that the gokages or team taka/orochimaru would see this freaking fight. Specially sasuke. So that he'll knows that he's still a human/average ninja compared to naruto.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow. First Kyuubi talks about circle-jerking, and then Bee talks about money shots. This is getting raunchy.
    Chapter 500 Review <--- My third Naruto chapter review!
    Spoiler show

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member EnvyOS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    While it can be the case, I don't think its likely for 2 reasons:
    -despite having increased his mastery over Kamui, I doubt he can teleport an entire Bijuu in such a short amount of time.
    -when Bee got out, he was in a tentacle. If Kakashi absorbed the full Bijuu, he would've just teleported out the full Bijuu

Kakashi's apology can be because he couldn't warp the entire Hachibi tentacle, see how the tentacle is cut?
    And see in the next page how Kakashi teleports a chopped tentacle first.

Still let's wait for the mangastream's translation for it to make a bit more sense
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/50042406/15

Going by that, the tentacle wasn't in the radius for Kamui. Which is why it got chopped off.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

It's stupid...Jubbi should just free himself...It's just stupid. He's soo powerful and Obito is able to control him without any problem[And how is he doing this...with his sharingan...how when Jubii has sharingan with 9 tears]. I cannot really be happy about those last chapters when I know that after this Kishi will give Sasuke some stupid power up pulled from his ass only to give him a chance against Naruto. Sussano maybe is good protection but he would be destroyed by continuous Bijuu dama[lame BTW].

I miss chapters where it was real fight between opponents and not only exchange of uber jutsus. Nowadays if you're hit by one of Naruto's jutsu you should die...
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by StarkPoseidon View Post

Pretty much agree with this. The Shinobi Forces have nothing to do there but watch an absolutely Titanic battle. If anythiing, they'll just be a hindrance to Naruto and gang.

Remember the start of the Pain fight, when Naruto told Tsunade to tell everyone to stay back? It'll pretty much be a replay of that.
    Naruto was still in a period in which he wanted to do everything by himself. In vol.58 itachi taught him how important friendship is, and Naruto stopped refusing helps.I agree those are and will remain useless,but kishi did ensure us that they will shine!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo! View Post
    Had to make this....

Not necessarily so and hopefully you'll remember why, wasn't it established that kakashi was able to use stronger techniques for longer whenever he'd use his chakra and stamina to it's limits?

Therefore, practising a technique repeatedly will build-up experience, building up one's spiritual energy, and thus allowing more chakra to be created. As a result, the ninja is able to do that same technique with more power. This same cycle applies for physical energy, except this time, instead of doing things like meditation, the ninja could, say, do push-ups.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Chakra

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well now that there's a decent translation out, not a bad chapter. The discourse between Madara and Obito is enteretaining. Kishi's attempt at making a Godzilla chapter went pretty smoothly with tons of destruction. I know people want the other divisions to arrive but it's a good thing that they DON"T arrive, they'll just be collateral damage at this point. It seems pretty obvious that Sasuke and company won't arrive in this arc. Let the rookies shine in the next arc. As for the people clamoring about Kakashi losing his eyesight, he can lose it in the next arc, assuming he survives. At this point Gai won't be using the 8th Gate which is rather disappointing.

Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice View Post
    It's stupid...Jubbi should just free himself...It's just stupid. He's soo powerful and Obito is able to control him without any problem[And how is he doing this...with his sharingan...how when Jubii has sharingan with 9 tears]. I cannot really be happy about those last chapters when I know that after this Kishi will give Sasuke some stupid power up pulled from his ass only to give him a chance against Naruto. Sussano maybe is good protection but he would be destroyed by continuous Bijuu dama[lame BTW].

I miss chapters where it was real fight between opponents and not only exchange of uber jutsus. Nowadays if you're hit by one of Naruto's jutsu you should die...

It never said he's able to control the ten tails without problems. Notice how both he and Madara are controlling the Ten tails. Did you not read it when Obito was saying of how Kakashi and Naruto got through their defenses because they were to focused on controlling the Ten Tails. has anyone ever sneaked up on Tobi in this battle? so it shows he's incredibly focused on controlling the ten tails, using probably a butt load of will and determination.

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hahaha, I love this poll!

Man, it is really hard for me to get over the way the Kyuubi's characterization has been changed though. It's so bizzare. When the chips are down in a fight for the fate of the world the savior and leader is....the Kyuubi.

I always believed Naruto had leadership ability in him somewhere; I just never thought that it would end up being so literal. Not that it doesn't make sense that the Kyuubi would be a great and trustworthy leader, with it's long track record of working well with others and famous strategic expertise. (Oh wait....)
    Last edited by Jammin; November 21, 2012 at 09:02 AM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

15. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brill View Post
    Well now that there's a decent translation out, not a bad chapter. The discourse between Madara and Obito is enteretaining. Kishi's attempt at making a Godzilla chapter went pretty smoothly with tons of destruction. I know people want the other divisions to arrive but it's a good thing that they DON"T arrive, they'll just be collateral damage at this point. It seems pretty obvious that Sasuke and company won't arrive in this arc. Let the rookies shine in the next arc. As for the people clamoring about Kakashi losing his eyesight, he can lose it in the next arc, assuming he survives. At this point Gai won't be using the 8th Gate which is rather disappointing.

Though they haven't cut to the rookies, I can promise you that they're in the distance seeing all the large explosions and tons of monstrous booms and shakes and they're probably deciding to hang back until they receive even more support. potentially thousands more.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the juubi seems seriously strong, i am interested to see how they combat it

i kind of want to see gai open the 8th gate just to see it, and then hopefully he can be revived

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member StarkPoseidon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Mangastream rock! Fantastic scanlations of both Bleach and Naruto this week! Far better than the ones before.

Especially the last page of 610 (the rhyme by Bee) was hilarious and epic at the same time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marcassin View Post
    I think the way Kakashi use Kamui is just similar to bring back object from the other dimension. Kakashi doesn't need to touch the things he wants to phase away and he doesn't have the "intangible"body.

OK chapter, some action which is good. What I found strange, is that the juubi seems to be already tamed ... We'll probably have some more explanations soon !

Again Mangastream's translation seems more accurate than Mangapanda's !
    a melee fight between kakashi and tobi would be reaally weird if kakashi unlocks intangibility. we would see parts of kakashi and tobi float and dance in the kamui dimension.

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast