Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210

View Poll Results: Rate the Juubi's hawtness!

Voters
195. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10! That's some hawt shit!

    32 16.41%
  • 9. Close to my dream gurrrrl!

    8 4.10%
  • 8. It's hawt!

    18 9.23%
  • 7. Daaayum, wish it had a better looking mouth :<

    18 9.23%
  • 6. There's something about it that makes it hawt...

    6 3.08%
  • 5. Average Juubi is Average.

    46 23.59%
  • 4. Those spikes on its back turn me off.

    4 2.05%
  • 3. It's the eye! It makes me puke in my mouth!

    13 6.67%
  • 2. Not sure where its ass is....

    27 13.85%
  • 1. My worst nightmares put together in a bowl of nasty looking ramen..

    23 11.79%
New Reply
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 450

Thread: Naruto 610 Discussion

  1. #31
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    Morocco
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,287
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 610 Discussion / 611 Prediction

    Well damn, this is getting worse and worse, lasers beams and continous Bijuudamas and Kakashi using Kamui on freaking Hachibi ?
    This manga lost any consistency now... Let's all watch this crap end peacefully

  2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #32
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,785
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 610 Discussion / 611 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by pera2 View Post
    - Juubi has no feelings, so there is no talk no jutsu for him. It will have to be sealed.
    It was also said that the Kyuubi was just a mass of anger, but it turns out to not be true.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

    did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

  4. #33
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    640
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 610 Discussion / 611 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    Well damn, this is getting worse and worse, lasers beams and continous Bijuudamas and Kakashi using Kamui on freaking Hachibi ?
    This manga lost any consistency now... Let's all watch this crap end peacefully
    that's why i keep praying for the manga to end quickly. it is becoming increasingly more difficult to read the ridiculous plot. neither i can quit it reading after all those years.
    Naruto Forever


  5. #34
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    756
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 610 Discussion / 611 Prediction

    Crap chapter again NAruto is consistent to be crap but I guess many still like the random bijuudama/kamui etc... Just let Naruto end already Kishi can't fix a huge hole in his plot so we can just expect more crap chapters
    I predict that Sasuke will have a super duper epic appearance it will come the next few chapters maybe before X-mas Break and it will make Sasuke like a God and make Juubi his pet and Madara his sidekick and Tobi going to be one shotted by him

  6. #35
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    THE SCIENCEMOBILE!!
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,894
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 610 Discussion / 611 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Fox666 View Post
    It was also said that the Kyuubi was just a mass of anger, but it turns out to not be true.
    "Collection of festering human malice" is WAY different to something that is supposed to have nothing but instinct, apparently. Or Obito messed up, as he implied in this chapter, by somehow "giving it too much consciousness". Whatever the hell that means. Didn't know you could set consciousness like a character attribute slider in an RPG.

    ---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

    I did enjoy seeing Kurama act like a leader- Kakashi needs a break from commanding, especially now in this fight about stuff that he can't really comment on or know how to do anything about.

  7. #36
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ashher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Dhaka
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,175
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 610 Discussion / 611 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    Well damn, this is getting worse and worse, lasers beams and continous Bijuudamas and Kakashi using Kamui on freaking Hachibi ?
    This manga lost any consistency now... Let's all watch this crap end peacefully
    Kakashi just had the kyuubi-chakra-dope, in case you missed that part.

    ---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by tobeulp View Post
    Crap chapter again NAruto is consistent to be crap but I guess many still like the random bijuudama/kamui etc... Just let Naruto end already Kishi can't fix a huge hole in his plot so we can just expect more crap chapters
    I predict that Sasuke will have a super duper epic appearance it will come the next few chapters maybe before X-mas Break and it will make Sasuke like a God and make Juubi his pet and Madara his sidekick and Tobi going to be one shotted by him
    Obviously...cause its the nuclear war in narutoverse right now. so anyone below god level can't even stand.

  8. #37
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,661
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 610 Discussion / 611 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    Well damn, this is getting worse and worse, lasers beams and continous Bijuudamas and Kakashi using Kamui on freaking Hachibi ?
    This manga lost any consistency now... Let's all watch this crap end peacefully
    you know the kyuubi gave kakashi chakra right? dont get the problem with the bijuu bombs they are bijuu and are fighting.

  9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  10. #38
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    istanbul
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,417
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 610 Discussion / 611 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    Well damn, this is getting worse and worse, lasers beams and continous Bijuudamas and Kakashi using Kamui on freaking Hachibi ?
    This manga lost any consistency now... Let's all watch this crap end peacefully
    against zabuza, naruto used henge on his clone turning it into shuriken, sasuke threw it without difficulty. against gaara and shukaku, he transformed gamabunta into fox form, so that he can bite and bare his claws into shukaku. it is not a big stretch, when naruto henges hachibi into tail, use the tail like a baseball bat. laser beams and continuos bijuudamas make anime fight of naruto vs pain more cannon.

    kakashi did not kamui full size of hachibi, but he kamuied its compacted size in tail form. it takes longer when the target is bigger in size.

  11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #39
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    =[地獄]=
    Country
    United States
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,922
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 610 Discussion / 611 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    More than that, I think it opens a door of Naruto managing to merge Sage Mode and Kyuubi Bijuu mode, considering Kyuubi spurs from a source that's entirely made of Nature energy



    Its incalculable because, as Kyuubi implied, Juubi is basically like the earth:
    can Naruto sense the entire Nature energy in all the globe?
    If he could manage that, it should bring his power up to the rikuudo's. Think about it. If he created all ninjutsu and he derived his power from the juubi, who is natural energy, the key would be to do the same thing.

    If you remember right to use sage mode you have to balance out your power with it or you become a frog. So in this case if he manages to completely merge his chakra with the kyuubi's he should be able to take in astronomical amounts of natural energy. And having a partner he should be able to gather the energy while still moving. It would unlock a completely ridiculous level of power. We'll see, though, I'm still convinced this fight won't end until Madara and Obito have already won.

    And if he does unlock a new level of power, I would like to see him completely curb stomp madara.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

    # of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 92

  13. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
  14. #40
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    Morocco
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,287
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 610 Discussion / 611 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by ashher View Post
    Kakashi just had the kyuubi-chakra-dope, in case you missed that part.

    .
    I didn't, but should I remember about something called being blind after great usage of a MS ?
    Bring all the explanations you want, the truth is, Kishi just said " Screw what I said before, let's make a huge lolfest now "

    I've been reading the chapter and laughing because this crap is getting beyond ridiculous

  15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  16. #41
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Yugoslavia
    Age
    38
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    164
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 610 Discussion / 611 Prediction

    could bijudama in the eye break the sharingan/rinnegan control? Maybe next chapter we would see jubii cut loose and Madara and Obito being in trouble?

  17. #42
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Google it
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,570
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 610 Discussion / 611 Prediction

    wow this is getting ............................................ boring i mean what the hell is that infinite kamui? (at least we know that kakashi is inside the kyubi aura when he did that) but really ? really? i mean we already know what will happen because the 10 tails don't have the necessary tailed beast to complete either the 10 tails will run amok and cannot be controlled by either Tobi(we already saw what Tobi said that 10 tails have more consciousness maybe because it was incomplete ) and Madara (we at least madara will regenerate every time he will get hit by lasers)

    this chapter for me is a 4/10 and also both Tobi and Madara are getting impatient and that is the time they will fail

    OMG TWO VILEPLUME

    100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

  18. #43
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,699
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 610 Discussion / 611 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by llamapie View Post
    If he could manage that, it should bring his power up to the rikuudo's. Think about it. If he created all ninjutsu and he derived his power from the juubi, who is natural energy, the key would be to do the same thing.

    If you remember right to use sage mode you have to balance out your power with it or you become a frog. So in this case if he manages to completely merge his chakra with the kyuubi's he should be able to take in astronomical amounts of natural energy. And having a partner he should be able to gather the energy while still moving. It would unlock a completely ridiculous level of power. We'll see, though, I'm still convinced this fight won't end until Madara and Obito have already won.

    And if he does unlock a new level of power, I would like to see him completely curb stomp madara.
    Exactly, consider also that Sage Mode exponentially enhances the power of the user, and the stronger the user, the stronger Sage Mode will be.
    Imagine the power Naruto is now displaying multiplied for n times
    Considering also it would be pretty much an infinite Sage Mode, since either Naruto or Kyuubi can take the Nature energy while the other fights.

  19. #44
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    THE SCIENCEMOBILE!!
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,894
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 610 Discussion / 611 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by abyozuu View Post
    against zabuza, naruto used henge on his clone turning it into shuriken, sasuke threw it without difficulty. against gaara and shukaku, he transformed gamabunta into fox form, so that he can bite and bare his claws into shukaku. it is not a big stretch, when naruto henges hachibi into tail, use the tail like a baseball bat.
    Well yeah, I guess that makes sense...

    Quote Quote:
    laser beams and continuos bijuudamas make anime fight of naruto vs pain more cannon.
    ...and you lost me. No no no no no no no. Please don't imply that the manga is trying to make the anime 'more canon'. Much less one of the worst scenes ever l: l

    ---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    I didn't, but should I remember about something called being blind after great usage of a MS ?
    Bring all the explanations you want, the truth is, Kishi just said " Screw what I said before, let's make a huge lolfest now "

    I've been reading the chapter and laughing because this crap is getting beyond ridiculous
    Apparently "Not going blind" is another OP trait of Obito's crazy-special sharingan. I wouldn't doubt it if he was very closely related to Shisui, with special eyes like those.

  20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  21. #45
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member samsiufan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Behind you..that's my Kage Bunshin
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,662
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 610 Discussion / 611 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by llamapie View Post
    Leaves open a door for how Naruto can beat it. I doubt it will happen but if its Natural energy he should be able to absorb it right?
    Also opens door for Naruto to become its host especially with his control of Natural energy.

    Chapter itself was ok -> good.
    Focus on your circle of influence and not your circle of concern
    Jiraiya: Right, I need a title for the next book..Ah...Got it....
    THE TALE OF UZIMAKI NARUTO SASUKE
    About Pain: Yahiko provides the ideals and Nagato is the means

New Reply
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts