Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Juubi's hawtness!

Voters
195. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10! That's some hawt shit!

32 16.41%
  • 9. Close to my dream gurrrrl!

8 4.10%
  • 8. It's hawt!

18 9.23%
  • 7. Daaayum, wish it had a better looking mouth :<

18 9.23%
  • 6. There's something about it that makes it hawt...

6 3.08%
  • 5. Average Juubi is Average.

46 23.59%
  • 4. Those spikes on its back turn me off.

4 2.05%
  • 3. It's the eye! It makes me puke in my mouth!

13 6.67%
  • 2. Not sure where its ass is....

27 13.85%
  • 1. My worst nightmares put together in a bowl of nasty looking ramen..

23 11.79%
New Reply
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30

Thread: Naruto 610 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member StarkPoseidon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 610 Discussion / 611 Prediction

Naruto Chapter 611 predictions:

- Juubi turns on Madara and kills him
    - Obito is killed by a stone to the knee from Kakashi. He dies a silent death, no redemption, no emotional send-off, nothing...he just dies...Kakashi doesn't even cry over him or say anything.
    - Sasuke and Orochimaru die spontaneously, in each other's arms.

But enough about my wishlist...actual predictions:

- Juubi tanks Bee's Bijuudama
    - Bee and Kakashi are subsequently knocked back by it. Naruto's SM clone goes poof.
    - Obito teleports infront of Kakashi. They have a face-off that goes nowhere (they land no "good" hits on each other).
    - KM Naruto and Bee regroup to attack the Juubi again, only to have Madara use his wood jutsu to stall them. They break out of the wood.
    - End of the chapter: While Madara is preparing another attack against the gang, Juubi attacks him.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler: Originally Posted by ninjabot show

As I mentioned before, the whole "EMS costs less chakra and is less painful" is debatable. There is not much I can add. I just think that people make it sound like Sasuke was using Susanoo for hours during the Summit and after gaining EMS he only used it for milliseconds. During his encounter with the Zetsus he was using a full formed Susanoo like it was his daily cup of coffee. He was laughing his ass off while maintaining a full formed Susanoo, throwing Amaterasu Shurikens left and right without any signs of pain.

I never said that EMS gave Sasuke more Jutsus. In fact, he didn't get any new powers yet. Yes, MS Sasuke showed that he had access to a full formed Susanoo with the Enton jewel, but did he actually used it in a fight? No, he put it up for a couple of seconds, nothing more, nothing less. Why? Because of the MS drawback/limit. But he can use it now. Why is that so? The key word is EMS.

Even if the EMS doesn't grant new Jutsus, it unlocks the limit of MS and expands your potential in your ninja life. You can't measure a power up just by looking at the quantity aspect in form of (new) Jutsus. Due to Itachis eyes (outside power source) Sasuke can now train and improve his MS skills whenever he wants and he can also use MS Jutsus as long as his chakra allows, without the risk of going blind. How is that not a power up? Of course it's nothing compared to Naruto or Madara and Sasuke currently is way more "natural" than any other character. But still, he is definitely not a ninja without an external power source. Surely not.

This is going way too off topic, so I will leave it that way.

If anybody thinks Sasuke would be there where he is right now without Itachis eyes, I can't help, but respect this opinion.
    • ⁞ Signature by ThePowha ⁞ •

• ⁞ Tower of God Section136th FloorToG Section's Lighthouse ⁞ •

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

people are always complain about sasuke getting free power up.
    have you guys see that before he get the power of after he get it, he need to fight for it.
    they give sasuke new power up after every fight.

so sasuke get hes power by fighting for it, and naruto by training. simple as that.

on topic. i want a switch to sasuke and oro
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@ninjabot

Quote Quote:
    Uchiha...
    How do you know there were no Uchiha there? Out of the entire village, can you accurately say that Kishimoto showed every single living breathing ninja in the village fighting to defend Konohagakure?

Because that's literally the ONLY way you could claim there were none there.

Did you miss the part with "that we could see"? If the Uchiha where there then they should be vizible where the Kyuubi was attacking and not in a back alley playing table tenis.

Then of course you don't need to show every single living breathing ninja in the village as you put it considering the are an ENTIRE CLAN and not a single individual. Why did Kishi not show even 1 of them? 1 of the founding fathers and the Kyuubi rampaging about blowing up the village but not even 1 Uchiha is showed? Oh i can claim there where not there and its more then suported that or they where on the other side of the village getting ready with sniper rifles to take out the Kyuubi's eyes. Kishi showed just about anybody else that had ANY significance in this manga defeneding the village (aside from JMan/Tsunade as they where obviously not in the village) but he would not show even 1 Uchiha?

Trust me Kishi had a reason not to show them and its going to be revealed in time. Sasuke's parents confirmed as missing just adds more. Also those parents where not on a mission, they where just out and at that exact same moment... So why?

@Rikudou King

Quote Quote:
    What says we saw "0' Uchiha's defending Konoha? It's not as if regular Uchiha's are physically different from any other person. At best, one could say we saw no Sharingan users up close, but there's nothing beyond that to indicate there wasn't anyone from the clan fighting. Common sense would suggest otherwise, as such a lapse would surely have been brought up by someone. "Cowering" away from an invasion is hardly brave or respectable, yet the Uchiha clan was still treated as such by the village til their end, and even after.

Its not only the eyes, its the Uchiha crest to. Most of them have it. Then did you see any attempts to use a sharingan to subdue it? Did you see Sarutobi calling for an Uchiha to ask him to stop it considering he knew the sharingan has power over it? At least try? Anything that would sugest a sharingan jutsu/genjutsu is used? How about Izanami or Izanagi? How about MS in general? They all (the entire clan) had acces to that spacial tablet.
    Kishi bothered to show us all the significant caracters there. Even a LOT of fodder. We never noticed 1 sharingan or Uchiha crest when they had an ENTIRE CLAN... Face it Kishi had a reason for that. They where NOT there same as Sasuke's parents.

Even Itachi and Sasuke where direcly showed but no other Uchiha.. Why? Then ask yourself WHY did Itachi's parents had to go OUT (not on a mission but OUT) at the exact same time?

I am sure they gave a GOOD explanation for why they where not there. Face it they where not there or they would have been showed, at least 1 of them but they where all "out". I am sure Kishi is going to build on this later on.
    Last edited by xXan; November 27, 2012 at 07:51 PM.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @Rikudou King

Its not only the eyes, its the Uchiha crest to. Most of them have it. Then did you see any attempts to use a sharingan to subdue it? Did you see Sarutobi calling for an Uchiha to ask him to stop it considering he knew the sharingan has power over it? At least try? Anything that would sugest a sharingan jutsu/genjutsu is used? How about Izanami or Izanagi? How about MS in general? They all (the entire clan) had acces to that spacial tablet.
    Kishi bothered to show us all the significant caracters there. Even a LOT of fodder. We never noticed 1 sharingan or Uchiha crest when they had an ENTIRE CLAN... Face it Kishi had a reason for that. They where NOT there same as Sasuke's parents.

Even Itachi and Sasuke where direcly showed but no other Uchiha.. Why? Then ask yourself WHY did Itachi's parents had to go OUT (not on a mission but OUT) at the exact same time?

I am sure they gave a GOOD explanation for why they where not there. Face it they where not there or they would have been showed, at least 1 of them but they where all "out". I am sure Kishi is going to build on this later on.
    Subduing the Kyuubi? It's out of question for an ordinary Shinobi. Just because Madara and Obito were able to do it, doesn't necessarily mean any Uchiha can do it and it's unlikely that they can.
    So far, there hasn't been a character controlling Kyuubi without MS, and MS is awakened rarely amongst Uchiha.

And I'm assuming Itachi and Sasuke's parents weren't out on any other mission, but out there fighting Kyuubi. Show me why it can't be possible without just saying they weren't shown on the battlefield. Those characters weren't even significant to begin with. Showing Itachi and Sasuke is more than enough.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan
    Did you miss the part with "that we could see"? If the Uchiha where there then they should be vizible where the Kyuubi was attacking and not in a back alley playing table tenis.
    Why? I'm not even joking, I'm serious. Why do we need Kishimoto to show us there were Uchiha there? How often have you known the police to aid the army during a war?

Quote Quote:
    Then of course you don't need to show every single living breathing ninja in the village as you put it considering the are an ENTIRE CLAN and not a single individual. Why did Kishi not show even 1 of them? 1 of the founding fathers and the Kyuubi rampaging about blowing up the village but not even 1 Uchiha is showed? Oh i can claim there where not there and its more then suported that or they where on the other side of the village getting ready with sniper rifles to take out the Kyuubi's eyes. Kishi showed just about anybody else that had ANY significance in this manga defeneding the village (aside from JMan/Tsunade as they where obviously not in the village) but he would not show even 1 Uchiha?
    First off, how can you prove they weren't?

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/503/7 Show me any of the eyes of these ninja on this page. Go ahead. We see an Akimichi, an Aburame, maybe a Yamanaka.

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/503/8 More eyeless ninja.

Quote Quote:
    Trust me Kishi had a reason not to show them and its going to be revealed in time. Sasuke's parents confirmed as missing just adds more. Also those parents where not on a mission, they where just out and at that exact same moment... So why?
    Isn't obvious? To make posters like you and huynhlan claim that all the Uchiha were in on it, only to eat crow later when you find out you're being paranoid. What's worse is that Obito was proven to have attacked on a whim. He was at Rin's grave when Kakashi mentioned it was time to reap the Kyuubi from Kushina. And then he did. Originally huynhlan wanted to drive the idea home that Fugaku and Mikoto snitched to Obito about the birth, but now we know better. Even when Itachi was asking where his parents were, it doesn't have to be because they were in hiding. It could simply have been because they were busy fighting. Come to think of it, don't you think Itachi would've found out about this? Mentioned it to Sasuke? Danzou at the very least would've used it to rub salt in Itachi's wounds. "Yeah, the Uchiha are totally evil. Remember the Kyuubi attack? I personally checked with all 20 of my Sharingan eyes and couldn't find a damn one there. Though that could be because I was busy killing them and taking their eyes."

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    I don't know if I already stated this in this thread, but in case I didn't, I'm doing it again.
    Kage team lost their battle against Madara. What does that mean? This means that even if Naruto didn't convince Raikage to go with Killer Bee (it was Killer Bee's own decision, anyway, but never mind) to the battlefield, they'd still die. We're talking about Infinite Tsukuyomi and effective end of the world.
    Oh, perhaps they'd just live a couple of more minutes to see through the genjutsu taking place.
    At any rate, if Raikage and co did their job and stopped Madara, then Naruto rushing to the battlefield and taking Bee alongside him would still hold a meaning. But right now, because they couldn't stop Madara, it doesn't have any meaning. Juubi was going to be summoned one way, or another.
    Now, let it be Bee or any other comrade's death, the fault and shame equally belongs to Five Kage.

It would be foolish from Raikage's perspective to hold a grudge against Naruto.
    He's clearly not a genius, though. This is something I'd agree with.
    How would that mean he dies? It's not as if Madara knew of either him or Naruto before, or possessed some sort of Bijuu sense. Being away from the actual battlefield would have given him a good chance of surviving even if teh kages fell, since it obviously would have taken time for him to be fount, and more then likely they would have simply went through the revival without them. And since Kirabi and Naruto would have been in a cave, inside an even deeper "special" room, they probably wouldn't have been placed under the infinite Tsukuyomi and thus would have been in a position to save everyone else after it had been cast. In fact, going by all the other genjutsus we've seen, the caster would have been vulnerable while it was being used/active.

They didn't want them on the field in the first place and attempted to keep them off. It was Naruto who disregarded that and later got them to agree to it. So they wouldn't be at fault, they tried their best in both situations.

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post

The crest? You mean the tiny little fan upon their back that obviously wouldn't be very visible from a distances with a vest on. And aside from the fact that we didn't see any of the actual fight against the Kyuubi that didn't involve Minato saving the day and thus can't say what was attempted or not, the majority of the Uchiha clan didn't possess the Sharingan. Only a select handful were capable of awakening it. That means no genjutsu, Izanami or Izanagi, and especially MS. Not that it would have matter with most of those, since even for the Uchiha clan, all they believed was that only the MS could control it. Makes no sense someone outside the clan would have more information then they did about their own abilities, much less secret forbidden abilities. By that logic, Kakashi and Yamato would have also been options. Most of the clan fighting against the Kyuubi wouldn't have been in any better position then the rest of Konoha's force, and they would have looked the same.

Never notice any Hyuuga or minor characters fighting either, doesn't mean they weren't around. As mentioned, we hardly saw anything of the actual battle. You speak as if we got detail visuals of the battle. And what suggest they weren't out on a mission? Why would just the parents be mentioned instead of entire clan? Why would Itachi and Sasuke be left behind? Or most importantly, if they all were missing, why would such a fact never have been brought up as a reason to dislike them? Would the rest of Konoha still respect them if they had been missing from the most important battle? The only reason they were all assumed gone was due to the belief that they were involved in the attack, which is no longer the case as we know Obito was acting upon his own, and due to them plotting a coup, which we now know was done years later in respond to the taking of their political power. Point is that there's no reason to presume they weren't there when there's no reason for them not to have been there and nothing has been mentioned of that sort.
    Last edited by Rikudou King; November 27, 2012 at 09:57 PM.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    How would that mean he dies? It's not as if Madara knew of either him or Naruto before, or possessed some sort of Bijuu sense. Being away from the actual battlefield would have given him a good chance of surviving even if teh kages fell, since it obviously would have taken time for him to be fount, and more then likely they would have simply went through the revival without them. And since Kirabi and Naruto would have been in a cave, inside an even deeper "special" room, they probably wouldn't have been placed under the infinite Tsukuyomi and thus would have been in a position to save everyone else after it had been cast. In fact, going by all the other genjutsus we've seen, the caster would have been vulnerable while it was being used/active.

They didn't want them on the field in the first place and attempted to keep them off. It was Naruto who disregarded that and later got them to agree to it. So they wouldn't be at fault, they tried their best in both situations.
    Huh? How do you think they will be able to fight back when the entire Shinobi world becomes a puppet for Madara? It would resemble Edo Tensei more or less. The funny thing is this time you are going to fight against living people, your comrades, perhaps your friends and so on. Basically, you are suggesting two Jinchuuriki would defeat the rest of the world and do so without hurting them in the process. And no inner details about the techniques is known. For how long the reflection on moon stays, as an instance, is a mystery.
    When the rest of the world fell under genjutsu, how come Naruto and Bee would know that they can now go out without getting affected by it?

They were isolated not because they were just trump cards. Tobi had already warned them about ten-tails revival, so, they were protected for the sake of stopping that process initially. Yet, now, Juubi is revived even with all those precautions, albeit incomplete.
    I'm sorry, but I'm having difficulty in seeing this. Staying put in a hidden cave doesn't seem to be the best strategy under the circumstances for me. Furthermore, even Shikaku was about to propose getting them out to the battlefield to counter Zetsu clones' impersonation.
    Now, if I said Naruto pondered on all these and decided to go upon this consideration, I'd doubt my own sanity. What I'm suggesting is his decision overlapped as well as it could with how the things developed.

And if, after all this stuff, Raikage holds a grudge for Naruto for the loss of his brother, as I said, it will only prove me how foolish Raikage is.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chilibun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm on the impression that we really don't know if all the Uchiha's were missing that night as well. Afterall, if all the Uchiha's were missing during one of the most devastating attacks on the village, wouldn't the other villagers hold some kind of grudge against them? Yet we have testimonies from many villagers that they were well respected and held in high regards. Of course, more likely than not, this is just an inconsistency or oversight in Kishi's underwelming writing in part II. I honestly don't think he is trying anymore.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member RomeCity's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke is a saiyin warrior! Gets stronger trough battle and death/near death...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

i hate how now we dont get spoiler around monday or today. before we use to have spoiler around Monday, i didnt care if there were fake or wtver. but we talk and by the end of the day, the fake spoiler were 50% true.

here on MH complain how we get off topic all the time. but discussion and prediction we do it in the same day of the chapter and after that. we dont know what to talk about, cause we not going to repeat out self over and over till the chapter is out. so we talk about stuff that got noting to do with the last chapter.
    why would i wanna see a spoiler when the chapter is out.

now on topic. we need to see were oro is going to take sasuke, to a place he knows well. aaahhhh konoha or a place he use to visit when he was with oro.
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Huh? How do you think they will be able to fight back when the entire Shinobi world becomes a puppet for Madara? It would resemble Edo Tensei more or less. The funny thing is this time you are going to fight against living people, your comrades, perhaps your friends and so on. Basically, you are suggesting two Jinchuuriki would defeat the rest of the world and do so without hurting them in the process. And no inner details about the techniques is known. For how long the reflection on moon stays, as an instance, is a mystery.
    When the rest of the world fell under genjutsu, how come Naruto and Bee would know that they can now go out without getting affected by it?

They were isolated not because they were just trump cards. Tobi had already warned them about ten-tails revival, so, they were protected for the sake of stopping that process initially. Yet, now, Juubi is revived even with all those precautions, albeit incomplete.
    I'm sorry, but I'm having difficulty in seeing this. Staying put in a hidden cave doesn't seem to be the best strategy under the circumstances for me. Furthermore, even Shikaku was about to propose getting them out to the battlefield to counter Zetsu clones' impersonation.
    Now, if I said Naruto pondered on all these and decided to go upon this consideration, I'd doubt my own sanity. What I'm suggesting is his decision overlapped as well as it could with how the things developed.

And if, after all this stuff, Raikage holds a grudge for Naruto for the loss of his brother, as I said, it will only prove me how foolish Raikage is.
    At this point, it's merely an assumption since we don't know the exact details of what is gonna happen. That aside, why wouldn't he be able to fight back? As far as we've been told, both Madara and Obito are also gonna be inside the genjutsu, meaning there probably wouldn't be much resistances back in the real wold. He wouldn't have to fight against any of his friends, since they too would be inside said genjutsu. At the very least, being a Jinchuuriki would enable him to have a means to escape said genjutsu even if he was caught later on. And since he has an sealing technique, taking out a distracted Madara would hardly be trouble.

And as he showed, Obito prepared to revive the Juubi before he even had caught them, so they weren't that required by him. As mentioned before, Madara didn't even know about them. The Zetsu problem at most merely required Naruto, not Kirabi, which is the main point here.

How is it foolish to have a grudge against the person who caused the death of his beloved brother after defining orders and acting overly confident? It is Naruto who lead Kirabi into the war, into a battle against the very people attempting to kill him. There's nothing foolish about it.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

chapter's out.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Karma's Avatar
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

CHAPTER IS OUT!!!

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/611

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 AM ----------

Im just happy naruto has a new technique!

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

New Reply
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30