Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 517 Discussion

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 517 Spoiler Discussion

Well, is it just me or are you surprised to see "Lady Nnoitra" Shutara recognizing Mayuri?
    His time in Gotei 13 is kinda short, so, I don't know what this guy was doing and how the hell did he manage to be locked in Maggot's Nest in a special cell, but he must have done something freaking to have himself recognized by even Squad Zero.
    And the healer guy looks nothing like a healer, to be honest. It was as if Unohana looked somewhat ashamed to be his student.

"That" person in Hueco Mundo..
    The attitude of those words resemble Urahara, but I doubt he's meant with "that" person. "That" person is probably who killed Kirge.
    I don't think he's Grimmjow. He wouldn't sound so joyous talking to a bunch of Shinigami under whatever circumstances he may be.
    If there was a chance for Gin to be alive, I'd say "that" person was Gin. Aside from Urahara, he's the only guy in the entire manga to have created such a carefree looking image.
    Maybe Isshin?

But there's one thing I cannot understand. If "that" person killed Kirge, that means he helped Ichigo on his way to Soul Society, which means there is just no way for Ichigo to overlook whoever that person is.
    How come now he gets so surprised to hear his sound?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member leshrak's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 517 Discussion / 518 Predictions

This time I agree with Soi Fon. Quincys destroyed SS, Yama is dead and these guys act like nothing happened! Are they so powerfull they don't need to worry with the bad guys who did all oh this?

And why aren't they healing Kampachi too?
    Last edited by leshrak; November 20, 2012 at 08:47 AM.
    "There are some qualities, some incorporate things,/ That have a double life, which thus is made/ A type os twin entity which springs/ From matter and light, evinced in solid and shade"
    - Edgar Allan Poe, "Silence"

http://pandatoryu.wordpress.com/ Brazilian blog about anime, manga and games

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn Great Chapter I wouldn't have guess that the Guy with the Weird Afro Hair is the one that teach Unohana how to heal I am guessing that Unohana is not a healer but a very strong fighter can't wait for her flashback ^^... The Sexy Scientist Woman is damn hot who don't like a hot Scientist ^^... Things looking great IMO just don't want Ichigo to have another weird ass power up but give the captains a chance to shine

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome chapter

Well, I really like Zero Squad. The Beard Leader seems wise but also energetic and lively, Kirio... changed, huh (but I always imagined her looking like Mashiro, so bright colors suit her IMO), Shutara may be Mayuri's old love? Seeing as Nemu kinda resembles her and they have some history together xD Also those hands are badass. BADASS. XD The Healer is kind of cool, and is it just me or we haven't seen Love's look a like? XD

I wonder if they're taking Ruki, Renji and Byakuya not only to heal them, but for some other reason. I think yes... Is it because they want Ichigo to listen to them?
    I could predict that Soul King wants Ichigo to come since they're both the same hybrid-race, but we'll see. I hope he goes though

And finally Urahara is calling? He ought to say the name.
    Grimmy~
    I just hope what he says won't make Ichigo stay without going to the Palace.
    Last edited by Darjaille; November 20, 2012 at 08:46 AM.

ex oriente lux

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Why was the face of Mr.Grin(guy with shades) covered?
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

The one speaking at the end, is definitely Urahara. Next chapter I bet he will introduce Grimmjaw as his savior together maybe with some other Espadas..and also to make a deal ti combine the forces of shinigamis and arrancar against the quincies.

I also bet Hikifune was a really hot woman until she was promoted, so thats why Shinji didnt recognize her. And never thought that the yakuza guy was the former captain of the fourth squad and Unohona's teacher, or at least something like this.

And hot lady Senshumaru was the first Captain of 12th division?
    And yeah, their boss is the complete anti yama in terms of personality xD

But the fifth member on the right only appeared in the title picture, and was completely ignored this chapter..thats a nice joke xD

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

It feels like there's a page missing at the end somehow. It's hard to say, but I don't feel like it's the end of chapter.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member River_Capulet's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Kenny probably doesn't need any healing )

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phungnana View Post
    Kenpachi isn't being taken. logically that could mean only one thing. that is, Kenpachi's injury aren't as severe. but, "logically" is a key word here. I am not sure what Kubo may have in his mind.
    Naruto Forever

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

And the bearded guy just looked like he was going to be the most annoying one amongst all in the last chapter and here he looks a lot more lovable than "Lady Nnoitra" and the healer.
    I don't have any clue on why they care so much about Renji, Rukia and Byakuya, though. It's not as if they care about those who died.
    Maybe the Soul King has some connection with the Kuchiki clan, so, they're helping them out on behalf of his wish.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    Seems like Hikifune wasn't like that judging from Hirako's reaction
    A good chapter, actually I expected a lot of stalling, but Kubo went straight to the point, he really did change... Wasn't expecting the Yakuza guy to be a healer, seemed like the type of guy who loves fighting rather than healing, and the bald one as expected seems to be a nice guy

And this is the first time we've seen Unohana like that, she's always smiling and stuff, but now... Juding from that guy's words, I guess she'll fight sooner than we think hehe

From this, I can tell that these guys are batshit insanely strong, their goofy attitude is currently hiding how serious they could get I believe

But one thing I hated was the attitude of Shunsui, Unohana, Soi Fong to Zero Division, especially Shunsui, when he asked them for what reason they came " this time ", it's as if they're not welcomed... While the guy got ass raped by that SR. And Soi Fong acting like a little girl I mean shit, if they did their job correctly, these guys woudn't have come anyway, it's as the Yakuza said, hope this time they will shut their mouth for once

Overall, a good chapter again ! Kubo so far has been doing a magnificient job !
    Considering how they just left the gotei 13 & SS like that, I'm not at all surprised by the way they reacted. Unohana had to deal with the fact that she was unable to save many souls out of thousands which died. She is surely pissed off. And these bunch of assholes coming here ain't make situations better.

I said they wouldn't show feeling towards SS members(even Yama) last week lol

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

3 things hit me this chapter:
    -Shutara is hawt. And awesome.
    -Unohana and Soi Fon were trolled the hardest this chapter.
    -Kubo's trolling cliffhanger is evil. There is a lot, and I mean a lot of things that are up in the air, awaiting a response.

For the rest pretty good chapter, I see the King's healing of Ichigo's buddies a way to appraise him, since I doubt Renji and Rukia have any kind of importance whatsoever to the King.
    Byakuya I can understand, being the head of one of the 4 great clans, and him being a captain of Gotei 13.
    Still it would cheapen immensly his last words to Ichigo, even though it would be cool to see how he would interact with him afterwards

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/517/15
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-763-13...apter-309.html

In no way this can be coincidence. I mean, both half-moon thing through the head and 6 arms?
    Great chapter, even considering the trolling in the end

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice chapter, I enjoyed that.

Zero Division are an interesting bunch. So, hair guy was Unohana's trainer or something? He's the last person I'd have expected to be the healer, I thought he was an ex-Kenpachi or something. Although his reaction to Soifon's whining was more along the lines of what I expected from him (and what the hell was she thinking anyway, going off on one like that? She's a lot more emotional than she likes to pretend). Senshumaru Shutara seems to be the scientist or something. Actually, she reminds me a lot of Nnoitra - six skeletal arms and her headpiece resembles his lopsided horns. Interesting that she has some prior relationship with Mayuri. Maybe he was he pupil, but whilst her skills were tolerated because she was needed in the Royal Realm, he got locked up in the Maggot's Nest. I guess she's the reason he wasn't keen on meeting with the ZD.

When Shinji says Hikifune has completely changed, I wonder if he means that literally or it's just a reference to her wieght (lol). They've got some strange titles, this lot. 'Guardian of Weaving', 'King of Cereals'. I wonder what the specifics of their duties are. Anyway, Beardy Man was pretty much what I expected, a big jolly guy. Creepy Glasses Man was strangely absent from the chapter, though...

Still don't know how I feel about the Byakuya thing. I almost have to ask what the point was in giving us all the drama in the first place? Oh well. Interesting that they wouldn't take Kenpachi, though. Last we heard he was in the same boat as Byakuya. I guess he's a lot tougher, so he doesn't need quite the attention.

I wonder what they want Ichigo for? Whatever it is, I was pleasantly surprised when the guy said they were taking him back with them immediately. I like the way Kubo's not wasting any time, getting right to it. I'm excited to actually see the Royal Realm. And finally, we're about to find out what's going on in Hueco Mundo. Nice chapter all around, it's great that Kubo's keeping things moving.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

So this means Unohana will play a bigger role now? If that guy's taking care of healing the she'll be fighting, and maybe her "job" is to lead the Gotei 13 as the new CC.
    Pretty surprised that guy was Unohana's teacher, holy crap he must be ancient. And to see her reactions like that...

You can tell the bearded monk guy is the leader, he's pretty cool. He has that optimistic shounen attitude about him. Like Luffy or Naruto. All smileyfaced and energetic.

Kirio must've gained weight since she entered the RG I guess?

The guy with shades and a big smile didn't say a thing though, I wonder why.

So before Urahara this "weaver" woman was the captain huh.

Questions:

- Is that really Urahara on the phone? Maybe Isshin is making his entrance?

- isn't Kenpachi being healed?
    Last edited by Notak; November 20, 2012 at 09:05 AM.

New Reply
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast