Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 517 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 517 Discussion / 518 Predictions

does this mean byakuya will get his bankai back? and are they going to heal renji's to full strength again? they should take ikakku too. and if they can give back stolen bankais they should take the other captains who lost their bankai.

sui feng is getting annoying she keeps letting her emotions get out of hand.

i went back and had a look at the picture of the first gotei 13 captains but none of them resemble these dudes. i hope at some point kubo releases a databook with names, pictures and divisons of every captain and vice captain since the start of the gotei 13 along with descriptions of their shikai and bankai. that would be amazing.

im quite intersted to know what divisions these guys belonged to. im a bit confused by the shutara as she seemed to imply she belonged to the 12th divsion but hikifune was captain before urahara. though she may have been captain before hikifune or just broke in there but was captain of another divsion. it would be cool if she was a kenpachi. she kind of reminds me of the 8th kenpachi. unohana's teacher seems would most likely be from the 4th divsion. my guess is the monk is from the 10th or the 13th and the black dude is from 7th or the 9th. no real reason for thinking that though.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tanma's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm pretty sure the girl was from 12th division because it seems she manipulates her body as well with experiments.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by houseruller View Post
    I agree with almost everything u said about senpai, and the job she has next, but i dont with the healing part. Unless Kubo throws a complete different technique to Unohana's Shikai, she is definetly a healer so is her Shikai for that matter. About her next job i guess will be the next commander, but no doubt that look between them means alot and will be developed in the future
    She was taught to heal! That much is apparent just from this chapter. Everyone learns from somewhere right? Kira knows how to heal, but is that his first priority? Unohana is now the healer of the group of shinigami (at least she was), but before that I don't think her 'job' was to run the healing tasks but rather to fight. She was taught by this RG member, but says she can't heal them completely. Either he has better techniques she never learned, or they weren't taught to her or in the Royal Realm they can heal better, OR, they're technically not healing these 3.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG - great chapter!!
    I thought for a second when ichigo started to say - wait I dont need to go I can heal just fine my injuries are not that serious-
    that one of the zero div, would start to laugh and say- NOT THAT BADLY INJURED LOL- YOUR BANKAI IS BROKEN, YOU DONT EVEN COMPREHEND HOW INJURED YOUARE!!- but alas- that didnt happen. Instead I think urahara makes his appearance via voice only- on the last page-

good to know that they are taking ichigo - I totally loved how they had his bankai in that bubble thing... and the chick with the skeleton arms is AWESOME!!!

what a great chapter all around-

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The good thing about the RGs refusing to help SS against the SR means that we will see the captains get stronger, team up with arrancars, learn new combat styles, and redeem themselves against the SR.

I would much rather see the current captains shine before the RG starts engaging against more powerful oppopnents

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree because there's still so much to see from Unohona, Ukitake and Shunsui. Especially Ukitake and Unohona...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by atavus View Post

http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/517/11

He took me a little time to realize but aren't the lower shade the seretei with the execution place in the middle ?
    So the above must "the palace", no ?
    Hmm...could be..

Anyone else notice how the big doctor's hair was extending towards Unohana? Can he control his hair or something? (Like Jiraiya, lol)
    It seems like it's slithering around Unohana.
    I swear it is haha.

And MAN that doctor guy is big, it's like he's abnormally huge, even moreso than Kenpachi.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hikifune will lose weight and be her normal size when she releases her real powers

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Raizen View Post
    Hikifune will lose weight and be her normal size when she releases her real powers
    Using her fat for her powers, like Choji from Naruto huh.

ALSO, guys, did you notice Kyoraku is calling the monk-guy "bonze"?
    Google "Bonze" and you'll see monks.
    So Bonze could be the monk guy's name.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I pointed that out earlier. And someone before me.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think we just found out who the 5 War Potentials are in this chapter. Ichigo, Rukia, Renji, Byakuya and I know this is nuts but Zangetsu.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    That is actually a good point. I noticed that he didn't particularly do anything this chapter however not that he was actually gone. Which leaves the most important question, what in the world could he possibly be doing? I wonder if he is the one actually in charge of fixing sereitei. Since the royals were sent to fix the squads then odds are one of them has to asses the complete damage that was done. In all likelyhood we will see next chapter what he was going.
    I actually noticed that as well, as soon as they were finished with their entrance suddenly he just vanished. This might sound crazy but what if he was a former kenpachi as well and decided to go see zaraki while fixing seireitei? I'm starting to think not all kenpachi's are humongous in size..plus how hilarious would it be if zaraki bows his head down and gives him full respect?

Quote Originally Posted by GOOMOONRYONG View Post
    Who else immediately thought of Nnoitra when they saw that color page of the zero division? And when she had 5 hands it looked like she could have been Nnoitra's brother. Bleach has been better than Naruto for awhile now.
    I did! it is wayyyyyyyyyy to similar for it to just be a coincidence, the placement of the crescent moon shaped behind the head and the six arms is dead-on nnoitra features. If kubo brushed this off as no relations then I'd be slightly disappointed since Shuutara and Nnoitra could very well be a tremendous highlight and be the first ones to be able to be the ones to break boundaries between shinigami and hollows regarding family connections (i.e. how shinigamis can still be relatives to hollows). Naruto is just keeping pace right now, Bleach is ahead due to the revelation of new characters and story plots I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRanger View Post
    I think we just found out who the 5 War Potentials are in this chapter. Ichigo, Rukia, Renji, Byakuya and I know this is nuts but Zangetsu.

5 war potentials ? If that was the case then I'd expect Zaraki's name to be mentioned since Juha (Royd as Juha and the one with the memories capabilities not strength) mentioned his name as a special potential as well;
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/505/17
    plus his full potential has yet been reached, probably not even close. If anything as mentioned earlier by others, RG's know about Ichigo's hidden quincy abilities and will decide to act on it whether it's to imprison him or Ichigo as a hybrid to try to unlock his quincy powers then merging it with his hollowification/fullbring/shinigami powers. If there's anyone who can do it, it's the King alright.

I saw someone mentioned Gin to be a possibility as a candidate to be the one who spoke in the last page, he is one who has that type of personality as well other than Urahara. If it is really him then it would be awesome! Felt like he was wiped away too fast as soon as we all found out the real Gin, plus as you guys can notice. He's my fav! I can only hope though...
    Last edited by hollowdemon; November 21, 2012 at 12:51 AM.

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kyodai Senkan Mora's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

Brilliant Chapter. Loved the guard...my current favorite is The "handsy" cutie, the things she could do to you with all those arms...anyway Bonze seems to be the leader or at least the strongest of the bunch. Quick question: Is there a Royal Family mentioned in the manga?

And now some nonsense:

What Was There:
    Spoiler show

What I Saw:
    Spoiler show
    "Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you." -Tite Kubo

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bromamura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Having seen their full body depictions I'm enjoying the RG's designs more and more, aside from the one guy that didn't speak, but that's more due to it not resonating with my preference, not because it was cheap and generic or whatever. It seems Kubo invested a similar amount of effort on them as he did with the other captains.

Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    The Zero Division didn't help the Gotei 13 for one simple reason, they are given the responsibility to protect the Spirit King. As Urahara stated the Spirit King is the linchpin, his response to Aizen clearly answer this issue of why the Zero Division did not act to assist the Gotei 13. If the Gotei 13 and Seireitei get crushed, so what? Buildings can be rebuilt and new Captains can be produced, thats how the Gotei 13 have functioned for centuries. But if something happens to the Spirit King, then there is no Gotei 13 and Seireitei to be rebuilt. Its safe to assume that the Vandenreich know this very well. So if there was even the slightest possibility that Bach could have secretly gone to the King's Palace then what would helping the Gotei 13 protect Seireitei accomplish? They would have won the battle but lost the war.

On a side note it was a bit cruel of Unoahan's presumed teacher to tell her that her job now isn't to heal the injured but rather to bury the dead. I see quite a bit of anger being stored up within Unohana.
    But the thing is, they all just came to Soul Society... leaving the King unprotected... and they don't know where Juha Bach is either. If they only stayed in the Royal Palace and never left, then I'd understand, but... you see my point, right?

New Reply
Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast