Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 517 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 517 Spoiler Discussion

So, it looks like Byakuya is about to get healed, which I'm not too keen on. I mean that's all of the drama about his 'death' and then his incapacitation undone.
    Oh well, I'm looking forward to seeing how the Zero Division interact with each other and the Captains. And it turns out Big Momma is Hikifune. I had thought it was the other one, just because the name seems to suit her better somehow.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneInParticular View Post
    So, it looks like Byakuya is about to get healed, which I'm not too keen on. I mean that's all of the drama about his 'death' and then his incapacitation undone.
    Oh well, I'm looking forward to seeing how the Zero Division interact with each other and the Captains. And it turns out Big Momma is Hikifune. I had thought it was the other one, just because the name seems to suit her better somehow.
    If Byakuya gets healed then that probably means we have two healers better than Unohana. It seems every gotei captains (except Shunsui, Unohana & possibly Ukitake) are gonna be overshadowed greatly by the royal guards in this arc.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The "fluffy " lady is Hikifune hmmm lol Btw, that's not a troll... In fact it's not even an issue.

It seems Byakuya might be returning to front lines shortly... That's closer to being a "troll" if there is one this chapter though I can't I'm surprised in the least. Need the chapter to make final judgments.

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    Well, idk if it's just me, but so far the Beauty seems like a nice person, although many people predicted she'll be cold and detached. I like that sort of surprise \o/

Six skeleton hands?
    Does that mean she has six skeleton hands, or there are six skeleton hands drawn on her back?
    If it's on her clothes or tattooed or something like that, what could it mean? Maybe 6th division?

Now that I think about it, she heals two Kuchikis and a 6th division VC ^^
    Well, I don't know if we should continue to refer to her as the "Beauty" if she has six skeleton hands
    But maybe her personaliy is going to be her real beauty if she is a healer (=

---------- Post added at 07:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

The moment he was declared to be alive, it was clear such a thing would happen at some point.
    Whether his survival is pointless for the plot or not is debatable, but an incapacitation was definitely going to be nonsense, as this is a battle arc and there is no telling when Quincy will be back.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

So, it looks like Byakuya is about to get healed, which I'm not too keen on.
    Hopefully not. It'd be pretty lame if he got healed just like that. Now THAT would have rendered that last scene of his completely pointless.

Let's wait and see.

Also LOL at people getting mad about Hikifune being the fat lady. Who cares whose name these completely new characters have?

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Byakuya is close to useless in this war especially now that his bankai is stolen (unless he somehow finds a way to get it back).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

News flash: according to Bleach Asylum, the hot lady also repairs Tensa Zangetsu.

There Will Be Rage.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    The moment he was declared to be alive, it was clear such a thing would happen at some point.
    Whether his survival is pointless for the plot or not is debatable, but an incapacitation was definitely going to be nonsense, as this is a battle arc and there is no telling when Quincy will be back.
    Yeah, the fact that he survived at all made it apparent that he was probably going to come back at some point. But doing having him healed now, in the space of three chapters after telling us he was in a coma? Eh, it just feels like a step backwards somehow, especially since his send-off was actually nicely done.

I suppose I should wait for the chapter to come out before making any snap judgements, since spoilers don't always present things with 100% accuracy, but if Byakuya does indeed get fixed up so soon I'll find it somewhat disappointing. It's not because I dislike Byakuya, it just makes the whole thing with his death utterly superfluous.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, as far as I get it: Zero Division healer is totally badass.
    Zero Division research squad hot lady is totally badass (and Mayuri modeled his vice captain a bit like her).
    Zero Division leader is the complete opposite of Yamamoto.

And I get the feeling that the one in Hueco Mundo isn't Grimmjow - the spoiler was speaking of *that* person.. Who could it be? Some Aizen clone? Isshin? Or is Urahara meant? I already can't wait for next week -.-

Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 517 Discussion / 518 Predictions

I had the same WTF expression Ichigo had in the first few pages ^_^
    I see why Gotei 13 really hate these guys. They are arrogant assholes (like I said lol). They even made Unohana look like shit haha.
    I actually felt for soifon.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member River_Capulet's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

LOl at the dramatic entrance http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/517/5 XD. looks like Hikifune "changed". ANd what evil sorcery is this, Unohana got owned???

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Senshumaru Shutara is hot!!!
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

It looks like the person who save Urahara in HM is gonna reveal him or her self. Again this chapter was great. They really hyped up the royal guard. I have a feeling that them taking Ichigo has to do with his past or perhaps his special abilities.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems like Hikifune wasn't like that judging from Hirako's reaction
    A good chapter, actually I expected a lot of stalling, but Kubo went straight to the point, he really did change... Wasn't expecting the Yakuza guy to be a healer, seemed like the type of guy who loves fighting rather than healing, and the bald one as expected seems to be a nice guy

And this is the first time we've seen Unohana like that, she's always smiling and stuff, but now... Juding from that guy's words, I guess she'll fight sooner than we think hehe

From this, I can tell that these guys are batshit insanely strong, their goofy attitude is currently hiding how serious they could get I believe

But one thing I hated was the attitude of Shunsui, Unohana, Soi Fong to Zero Division, especially Shunsui, when he asked them for what reason they came " this time ", it's as if they're not welcomed... While the guy got ass raped by that SR. And Soi Fong acting like a little girl I mean shit, if they did their job correctly, these guys woudn't have come anyway, it's as the Yakuza said, hope this time they will shut their mouth for once

Overall, a good chapter again ! Kubo so far has been doing a magnificient job !

18. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast