Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
Page 54 of 106 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 ... LastLast

Thread: The Last Person to Post Wins - '92 - Aladdin by Disney: Jafar:"You are late.", Gazeem:"A thousand apologies,O Patient One

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mazino's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Last Person to Post Wins - '92 - Aladdin by Disney: Jafar:"You are late.", Gazeem:"A thousand apologies,O Patient One

Quote Originally Posted by Adorien View Post
    I'm interested!

Oh btw, I've always wanted to read Air Gear, does any of you like it?
    i like it
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    ...And you named yourself Eiji? You call yourself a fan? I can so totally spoil that whole manga for you right now....Ooooh. The power. It's palpable.

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

Dont read it, its shit and you'll regret it.
    its not that bad

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Hardy's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Last Person to Post Wins - '92 - Aladdin by Disney: Jafar:"You are late.", Gazeem:"A thousand apologies,O Patient One

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
    Its the BigBoss but you are still awesome
    You are still naked snake, even if you don't want to admit it.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Adorien's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Dont read it, its shit and you'll regret it.

Any other opinions? xD

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    How? I've already watched the anime and every OVA, read and watched SPoT and the PPs
    There are slight differences! Gotta know the slight differences!

MH's Most Passionate Member 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! scav's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Air gear
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic136240_54.gif

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mr. Prince's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, I gotta do lots of reviewing and learning til I start though. xD My Japanese is just basic. But I'd love translating anything, not just things I'd like reading. Well, if I'd have to translate things like Berserk.... I'd probably pass. But you get what I mean.

Oh yeah, and it's not like my English is good enough to be a translator, so... yeah, it will be some time before I start. ^^
    Absolutely! That's one tip I can give you from my experience: don't rush things and take your time.
    You see, I started translating after learning Japanese for a year or so but I'mma be honest, looking back that was not the best decision I ever made. It was way too early: shit took me like forever, I encountered WAY too many problems (i.e. the Japanese was too difficult) and in the end I didn't really enjoy doing the TL's at all.

But nowadays it's gotten a lot better and I can finally enjoy working on manga translations... most of the time.

And English shouldn't be a problem for you. You seem well-versed and no one expects a non-native English speaker to produce flawless scripts. - That's what the proofreaders are there for!

I think its based upon the assumption that the market will only get larger and hence more popular within Japan. Especially the mobile reading one. Somewhat similar to what('s) happening with Japans gaming industry. They're will probably be more interesting opportunities if it does occur.
    Yeah, that's certainly the case. I'll jump on the bandwagon once I feel like the time is ripe... xD

TL: Oumagadoki Doubutsuen (29/37) || *NEW* HUNGRY JOKER (latest update: case.12+13) • Meet the Man: Sterling Cooper Ad Agency

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

There are slight differences! Gotta know the slight differences!
    I already know them, most of them happen in Kanto (and I've already read it).

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

You are still naked snake, even if you don't want to admit it.
    im him ...got to love this char
    Spoiler show

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

YEAH PRIGIONI, KISS MANU'S ASS

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

I've never finished it

But I also read Hands

Spoiler show
    Hands?

What about Minds?

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Hands?

What about Minds?
    I wish!

Spoiler show

MH's Most Passionate Member 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! scav's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

novakaine wat are you waiting to 3pts
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic136240_54.gif

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I wish!

Spoiler show
    Minds is about chess

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Prince View Post
    Absolutely! That's one tip I can give you from my experience: don't rush things and take your time.
    You see, I started translating after learning Japanese for a year or so but I'mma be honest, looking back that was not the best decision I ever made. It was way too early: shit took me like forever, I encountered WAY too many problems (i.e. the Japanese was too difficult) and in the end I didn't really enjoy doing the TL's at all.

But nowadays it's gotten a lot better and I can finally enjoy working on manga translations... most of the time.

And English shouldn't be a problem for you. You seem well-versed and no one expects a non-native English speaker to produce flawless scripts. - That's what the proofreaders are there for!
    Yeah, you're right. I don't want to start when it's too early and push myself, make it seem oh so very hard and unenjoyable and at the same time, make bad translations. xD I'll definitely take my time with it.

Btw, I could maybe start by helping others? I don't know whole the how translation process goes, but maybe I could at least help other translators when they're busy or something.

---------- Post added at 04:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

I wish!

Spoiler show
    Oooh, I didn't know it actually exists. xD

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Page 54 of 106 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 ... LastLast