Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: Which two will advance?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vista

6 9.09%
  • Shiki

11 16.67%
  • Pekoms

3 4.55%
  • Dracule Mihawk

61 92.42%
  • Gol D. Roger

47 71.21%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Second Round: Battle Royale 3

Magma♥ MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Akainu's Avatar
    Country
    Bavaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Second Round: Battle Royale 3

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sachsenhesse's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Second Round: Battle Royale 3

holy... i dont even...

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Roger, Mihawk.

/thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kazu-Sama's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow. Now, most of these fighters would have been able to go through in another group, but since this is a Royale...

First of all, as strong as I'm sure he is, I'm not going to vote for Gol D. Roger. He was the former pirate king, but since we've seen nothing from him I don't like voting for him. Otherwise it's just gunna be a Shanks vs Roger final, and that's no fun. So while I'm sure he's strongest, I'm not voting for him.

Now, Vista and Mihawk were fighting pretty evenly, but Mihawk is the greatest swordsman in the world, and has shown to be obscenely powerful. Vista is the captain of the 5th division, and one of the best swordsmen in the world, but Mihawk is in a league of his own. So by that, I'd say Mihawk > Vista. Pekoms is massively strong, but he's the weakest fighter here IMHO. Mihawk, Shiki, and Vista are all obscenely powerful swordsmen - Vista is a swordsman who's close to Jozu in terms of power, Mihawk is probably the strongest Shikibukai and the strongest swordsman in the world. Now, Shiki could fight Gol D. Rogers, and survive - he was a hugely powerful swordsman, and had a fruit that was almost broken - throwing islands and the like.
    Since I'm not voting for Rogers out of principle, then I'm gunna say Shiki and Mihawk, but were I including Rogers I'd say him and Mihawk - Mihawk's almost certainly the better swordsman, and showed vs Don Kreig that he can cut large objects. Now, if Zoro can cut through a tsunami, then I see no problem in Mihawk cutting through that much water, or even land, so he can potentially get the upper hand...

Epic Brofist!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Fixit's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Mihawk and Pekomz...the only two we actually saw some little feats

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

*Just imagine Roger has Rayleigh's strenght*

Roger and Mihawk wins this

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I´m also not going to include Roger, for already stated reasons.

How the battle will go:

Vista and Mihawk clash again, finishing their fight from the summit... Shiki and Pekoms left for eachother, Shiki just floats in the air, leaving Pekoms no other choice to go into the fight with Mihawk and Vista. from those 3 Mihawk will rise.

So Shiki and Mihawk in my eyes.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Should we take into consideration Shiki's hype or Shiki's feat in the movie ? Because if the feats, he's the first one to go out, losing against pre timeskip Luffy, enough said.
    Now, Roger I won't vote for him, because we have no feats, and I don't like strong characters advancing but who don't have feats, he's certainly the strongest there, but if we go only by hype, it would Shanks vs Roger only in the final, which isn't fun since none of them showed any feats yet

Mihawk... He showed us a bit, but nothing serious, same for Pekoms and Vista... Going by hype, I'll choose Mihawk and Vista honestly, even though I'm sure they'd lose at next level of the tournament anyway

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

the strength of Roger is reflected within the strength of Garp, Sengoku, Whitbeard, Rayleigh. so, to say that Roger should not progress because he didn't show anything, would be true; but him being out of the tournament will be ridiculous. because even though there is no actual feat of Roger, there is enough evidence to gauge his power level.
    Naruto Forever

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Because if the feats, he's the first one to go out, losing against pre timeskip Luffy, enough said.
    Poor Garp and Enel in the other Royale.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

I find this rather annoying. Roger and Shiki are clearly legend status, but the reality is that we've seen nothing from them, and know very little about their abilities. Their status is obviously enough to get them past most individuals, but when you come up against the current heavyweights it becomes rather difficult to weigh reputation against actual feats. That being said, I'm going to just go with my initial reaction and say Roger and Mihawk.

Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sachsenhesse View Post
    Poor Garp and Enel in the other Royale.
    Enel was superior in every aspect against Luffy... He just wasn't lucky because was Luffy was rubber, rendering all his attacks useless
    As for Garp... You know he didn't want to block Luffy do you ?

As for Roger, again, I won't vote for him, because if we keep voting using hype, just wrap this tournament and put Shanks vs Roger already and then we'll go into an endless debate about who's stronger while we have no feats at all to judge, this is why I'd try my best not to vote for characters who didn't show anything

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Correct me if i got the fight against shiki wrong in my mind... but luffy could stand to him thanks to his rubberfruit. When i remember correctly they fought midair? How would anyone else had a chance, if not luffy with his "thoraxe" where he uses his immunity to lightning + a friggin bird + stretching arms to keep up in the air.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sachsenhesse View Post
    Correct me if i got the fight against shiki wrong in my mind... but luffy could stand to him thanks to his rubberfruit. When i remember correctly they fought midair? How would anyone else had a chance, if not luffy with his "thoraxe" where he uses his immunity to lightning + a friggin bird + stretching arms to keep up in the air.
    But then again, Shiki won't win just by staying in the air (well, that depends on the environement of the fight, of there's water/rocks, but such a crap isn't really what would kill the likes of Mihawk or Roger honestly)

What Shiki showed in the movie was lame, I almost hated the fact that Oda put such a legendary pirate to be defeat by pre timeskip Luffy, if it was the current Luffy, that would be acceptable to me

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tonix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't want to include Roger or Shiki, since they have no real feats, so I think I'm going to vote for Vista and Mihawk. According to Vista's comment during the war, their fight ended in a tie, which is the most impressive feat any swordsman in this manga besides Mihawk has shown. Pekoms didn't show anything that makes me think he could stand a chance against two of the top swordsmen in the world.

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast