Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: Which two will advance?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Edward Newgate

66 95.65%
  • Boa Hancock

25 36.23%
  • Usopp

2 2.90%
  • Donquixote Doflamingo

30 43.48%
  • Kong

10 14.49%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Second Round: Battle Royale 1

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Second Round: Battle Royale 1

Quote Originally Posted by blueframe View Post
    @Jorge

Yeah i can see your point. We know that Admiral is the "Greatest Military Power" for the marines, so some time ago Kong was among the strongest Marine. However how many years has it been since he was at his peak (Admiral)??. He was a fleet admiral during Rogers execution some 26 years ago, so we know he stopped being in the font line in battles for at least 26 years. If you consider that only Garp & Sengoku were always shown to be battling the strongest pirates (roger, shiki), I personally wouldn't be surprised if he was behind his desk for 30++ years. For all those years being behind his desk, he should be rusted as hell now IMO.
    who are you kidding? considering current timeline for past heroes? unless Kong's ability isn't shown to be nerfed down, he should be considered at the best of his ability.

and before you start saying something, Kong at least can fight because he is alive. Whiebeard is not; yet you had no problem voting for Whitebeard.

and finally, being Fleet Admiral doesn't make one weak. Akainu or Sengoku can vouch for that.
    Naruto Forever

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RezzieThaRapper's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    This is a bit ironic considering Dofla didn't show any real feat really besides cutting Oars Jr leg and killing Bellamy using Sarkies
    I'd go with WB and Hancock since she showed much more than Dofla, although, I believe that Dofla is stronger than her, but he didn't show any feat which we could use when debating
    Cut a giants foot - check
    Control 3rd Division commander Jozu - check
    Clash with Crocodile leg to hook - check
    Took an explosion to the face nonchalantly (while chatting on denden mushi about brutally killing Law) - check

enough for me... I know his ability... know his toughness... know his mindset...

I love Boa Hancock... but I can't give it to her over Doflamingo... (though I'd like to see her and him fight knowing their connection of the slave trade)
    I have an opinionDon't hate me for it...

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

This is really hard.
    But, I think for the future battle, I don't want people that we don't actually know the power...

So, I can't vote for Kong, even if he's possibly stronger than Boa and Doflamingo...

So, who is stronger between Boa and Doflamingo?
    Seeing how Doflamingo will probably be pushed as one of the big bad guy in the future, I expect him to be stronger than Boa...

So, I guess I'll vote for WB and Doflamingo.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know how this part works, also didn't find any post explain it, so i'll just guide by other user post.

Judging this is Battle Royale, anything is a chance to win. Whitebeard defeat all other ones, because they have great powers therefore great egos but Usopp. Usopp and Newgate are the last ones in the battlefield.

Bushy Brows MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Arashi View Post
    I don't know how this part works, also didn't find any post explain it, so i'll just guide by other user post.

Judging this is Battle Royale, anything is a chance to win. Whitebeard defeat all other ones, because they have great powers therefore great egos but Usopp. Usopp and Newgate are the last ones in the battlefield.
    Well a battle royale is basically a lawless country where a bunch of people are stranded, no rules apply it is a full on war, remember when Mr. Satan called for such a thing in Dragonball?

Normally the stronger ones survive though. Since it is not a direct battle, powerhouses have more of a chance here, though weak ones have more of a chance in the direct battles.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Arashi View Post

Exactly my choice. Voted for WB and Usopp too. In 1 on 1 battles, underdogs have no chance if they are matched against powerhouses like Hancock and co.
    But in a Battle Royale, everything is possible. Its logical that the two samurais team up against WB and Kong. They wouldnt even think that Usopps there too, so he waits until WB defeats them all and advances with him to the next round.
    Usopp is smart, I am really convinced that he can make it.
    Battle Royale is the only chance for characters like Usopp to get further in this tournament.

Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Amigo View Post
    Exactly my choice. Voted for WB and Usopp too. In 1 on 1 battles, underdogs have no chance if they are matched against powerhouses like Hancock and co.
    But in a Battle Royale, everything is possible. Its logical that the two samurais team up against WB and Kong. They wouldnt even think that Usopps there too, so he waits until WB defeats them all and advances with him to the next round.
    Usopp is smart, I am really convinced that he can make it.
    Battle Royale is the only chance for characters like Usopp to get further in this tournament.
    now there are two samurai in this group. sure. Ussop will pawn everyone......
    Naruto Forever

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member UnknownMugiwara's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by darkprince0521 View Post
    now there are two samurai in this group. sure. Ussop will pawn everyone......
    Exactly, they probably won't even pay that much attention to Usopp and to his traps. Usopp is not going to be one of the two to advance, but he's not going down without a fight
    Brook wanted: DEAD OR ALIVE!
    Yohohohohohohoho! Marine Joke!

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tonix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think I'm just going to vote for Whitebeard, my mind can't really fathom anyone in this group surviving against him. Even if Ussop hides, he will still be watching the fight to find the opportune moment to launch a sniper attack, so he loses from looking at Boa. Boa and Dofla seem to be the two strongest Shichibukai after Mihawk, but I think Whitebeard could resist whatever Dofla's power is, and old age has probably made him immune to Boa's And Kong has no feats, so I refuse to vote for him, it was Sengoku and Garp who were said to have fought Roger, so he doesn't even really have direct hype.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member leshrak's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

WB and Kong would probably fight each other and ignore everyone else. Don Flamingo would go for Usopp first for the easy kill. Since Boa loves Luffy, she would save Usopp. Usopp would hide and attack whenever he could, but there's not much he can do against a top Shishibulay. In the end, I believe Don flamingo would defeat Boa and after that kill Usopp, while WB emerges victorious against Kong.
    "There are some qualities, some incorporate things,/ That have a double life, which thus is made/ A type os twin entity which springs/ From matter and light, evinced in solid and shade"
    - Edgar Allan Poe, "Silence"

http://pandatoryu.wordpress.com/ Brazilian blog about anime, manga and games

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

No way Kong makes it through, no participation in Marine ford battle at all. Even the old lady admiral saw more action. He's just too old and washed up at this point. Even super strong people get old and weak.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Donkquixote View Post
    No way Kong makes it through, no participation in Marine ford battle at all. Even the old lady admiral saw more action. He's just too old and washed up at this point. Even super strong people get old and weak.
    Like Whitebeard. Lol.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

i dont get why people look at who would team up with who in these battles. you should just pass the two strongest people. what happens when we get 2 insanely strong people but the other 3 are from one of their crew or are their allies? then you end up passing one of the weaker ones because they all gang up on the one not in the crew. this tournerment is to find the strongest fighter, not the one with the most friends. the way i look at these fights is i put each character one on one against eachother and the one who wins the most out of the 5 i vote for. ussop can't beat any of these dudes no one should vote for him. imo i vote for wb and kong. but boa and dolfla could both replace kong as none of them have really gone all out.

20. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBOTT View Post
    i dont get why people look at who would team up with who in these battles. you should just pass the two strongest people. what happens when we get 2 insanely strong people but the other 3 are from one of their crew or are their allies? then you end up passing one of the weaker ones because they all gang up on the one not in the crew. this tournerment is to find the strongest fighter, not the one with the most friends. the way i look at these fights is i put each character one on one against eachother and the one who wins the most out of the 5 i vote for. ussop can't beat any of these dudes no one should vote for him. imo i vote for wb and kong. but boa and dolfla could both replace kong as none of them have really gone all out.
    this is exactly the problem with this round. everyone is voting for random weak person because they think he/she can hide/team-up with someone.

i have nothing against voting for Dofla or Hancock as they are shown to be strong along with the fact that Kong wasn't shown to do anything except being Fleet Admiral. I voted for him though.
    Naruto Forever

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Newgate is the strongest of the world. kong should be stronger than the admirals and than sengoku,that's why i put him much above doflamingo,not to mention above hancock.

23. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast