Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 78

Thread: Can we all agree to give the props to Sakura?

  1. #16
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Can we all agree to give the props to Sakura?

    Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    She was the smartest. Her and Sasuke received all the highest test scores I believe. She was the only one in the chunnin exams who could answer all the questions without cheating wasn't she?
    Actually, according to the databook ( the first or the second, if I recall right ) the first one in the class was Ino while Sasuke came in second, since, despite having aced every subject he was the absolute last in teamwork

    EDIT: found a reference

    ---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Side note just reading the kage vs madara battle....how did mei know about the flower and its pollen she said "dont breath in the pollen" ? is she not a tad young to know about such a technique?
    It was a baloon switch made by the translators ( the ones on mangapanda and mangareader do chapters in a rush, thus their translations are pretty flawed ), that line was Tsunade's

  2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  3. #17
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jessie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    544
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Can we all agree to give the props to Sakura?

    Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    She was the smartest. Her and Sasuke received all the highest test scores I believe. She was the only one in the chunnin exams who could answer all the questions without cheating wasn't she?
    Shikamaru was always the smartest. His intelligence stat was already maxed out in the first databook. His grades were explained as being too lazy to even move the pencil and being bored with everything. He just didn't care despite having an over 200 IQ.

    Like Uchiha_Blood said, Ino was actually the best female student. Sakura didn't cheat on the chuunin exam. But the whole idea of the test was for you to cheat! To use your ninja abilities to get the answers.

    Sakura cannot be the "Smart Guy" among Naruto's generation because that role is Shikamaru's. So she has to stand out in other ways. Which she did during the Sasori fight. And then entered a black hole as a character after that.

    I have no problem giving Sakura props for anything. She deserves it. No Naruto character, gets bashed as much as her for no reason. And I can't think of a more neglected "main character" in any manga. Her two teammates can probably destroy the moon now and she can smash a few rocks and heal people. Even Kakashi is getting his due now. But not Sakura.
    Last edited by Jessie; November 16, 2012 at 12:19 PM.

  4. #18
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,100
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Can we all agree to give the props to Sakura?

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael
    Yes i think Tsunade and konan could very well hold there own agents "echelon of ninja" .... Tsunade is one of the strongest ninja in the world....she cant die in battle...she has lived through 2 wars....i Refuse to allow you to dumb down her ability, she is in the top 10 strongest ninja(male or female)...I guarantee Tsunade could take on any ninja in the leaf village and win.(that includes kakashi, prob not naruto now but who knows). As for konan i do agree that what she did to obito dose not really count because she pretty much used her years as a former ally to surprise attack him. But come on Konan was the only woman in the Akatsuki...she is a S rank ninja who also lived through wars...one in which she was a CHILD ... so no you are wrong .......Tsunade and konan are stronger then most of the male ninja out there......hell Tsunade gave madara the most run for his money (besides oonoki ) and Madara actually wanted to KILL Tsunade....he could care less about any of the other kages (i think he refers to fighting them as a game)...and she still survived.... i want you to show me 5 other ninja who can survive being cut in half.....who can live through having a sword sever there spin in half and she still pulled out the sword and threw it at madara......so if you dont think Tsunade is stronger then most male ninja then you are delusional.
    You're being incredibly generous. Outrageously generous. Kakashi would molest Tsunade if they fought seriously. And Konan is a weakling. And Tsunade surviving Madara's attack has absolutely nothing to do with strength. Tsunade survived being cut in half because she can regenerate, not because she's a badass. If she were she wouldn't have been cut in half in the first place. And you want 5 ninja that can do the same thing she did?

    Suigetsu
    Orochimaru
    Hidan
    Kakuzu
    Kabuto
    Danzou
    Obito
    Any Uchiha that knows Izanagi

    Healing ability alone isn't enough to consider someone strong. And pure physical strength the likes of which Tsunade posesses means nothing when you can't touch your opponent. As of now, the only people she's succesfully beaten up was Madara, who allowed her to hit him... and Orochimaru, who couldn't use ninjutsu. She also beat up Kabuto, but he was a damn kid.

    All of this is off topic so I'll drop it. But I feel like it's made my point about how we can't really clown Sakura for being lackluster when every other ninja without dangly parts is lackluster aswell. Even the outstanding ones.

    ---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie
    Shikamaru was always the smartest. His intelligence stat was already maxed out in the first databook. His grades were explained as being too lazy to even move the pencil and being bored with everything. He just didn't care despite having an over 200 IQ.

    To be precise, Shikamaru was always the smartest, but Sasuke always had the highest test score of any of the kids because Shikamaru was too lazy to take his tests seriously. Basically the same thing you said, but far be it from me to miss a chance to remind us all how much better than everyone Sasuke is.

  5. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  6. #19
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,705
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Can we all agree to give the props to Sakura?

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    You're being incredibly generous. Outrageously generous. Kakashi would molest Tsunade if they fought seriously. And Konan is a weakling. And Tsunade surviving Madara's attack has absolutely nothing to do with strength. Tsunade survived being cut in half because she can regenerate, not because she's a badass. If she were she wouldn't have been cut in half in the first place. And you want 5 ninja that can do the same thing she did?

    Suigetsu
    Orochimaru
    Hidan
    Kakuzu
    Kabuto
    Danzou
    Obito
    Any Uchiha that knows Izanagi

    Healing ability alone isn't enough to consider someone strong. And pure physical strength the likes of which Tsunade posesses means nothing when you can't touch your opponent. As of now, the only people she's succesfully beaten up was Madara, who allowed her to hit him... and Orochimaru, who couldn't use ninjutsu. She also beat up Kabuto, but he was a damn kid.

    All of this is off topic so I'll drop it. But I feel like it's made my point about how we can't really clown Sakura for being lackluster when every other ninja without dangly parts is lackluster aswell. Even the outstanding ones.

    ---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------




    To be precise, Shikamaru was always the smartest, but Sasuke always had the highest test score of any of the kids because Shikamaru was too lazy to take his tests seriously. Basically the same thing you said, but far be it from me to miss a chance to remind us all how much better than everyone Sasuke is.
    well by that then anyone who was beaten by any of the rookie 9(who are children) is shit..Nagato was weak because he lost to naruto who was a kid.....Jiraya is weak because he lost to Nagato who is longer then him ? lol

    But i admit you got me on the list of people totally forgot about Hidan :3 makes me miss his fowl mouth hahaha--wonder if we will ever see him

    Madara said himself that Tsunades is physically stronger then the A, Now can you show me why konan is a weakling (the only reason she was disabled by Jiraya is because he is the one who taught her how to do paper techniques . she bested obito but failed on her part to know/learn of Izanagi so she ultimately died to obito :/......she to has the ability to turn her body into paper(like how suigetsu turns himself into water) so she cant die by normal means..,. could you also list me anyone you think could kill Tsunade in a 1v1 fight??? were are u getting the assumptions from Tsunade is known all around the world( i do understand what your saying about the differacne between great healing/medic abilitys and great battle abilitys ...but has Tsunade not show that she can ....if in every battle she used Byakugō then she would have the strength of 100 men and can not be killed ? how is that not strong?....its the same as naruto being strong because he has the Nine tails in him(u wanna bet that if the nine tails is ever removed naruto will live like his mom did....but he will be 1000X weaker then he is now)
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  7. #20
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,761
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Can we all agree to give the props to Sakura?

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    she is strong in terms of muscular strength but she would have been dead in 5 seconds of facing sasoris first puppet if it was not for Chiyo , Chiyo was the real star of that battle saskura was more of a puppet who could use medical ninjutsu and had antidotes ( dont get me wrong sakura has her place were she excells but battle is not one of them...Chiyo was a master of both healing and fighting)

    But i think its safe to say Konan spent years planning how to kill obito(as she said "you dont think i have been sitting idley by your side this whole time....i know exactly why your dimensional transfer failed!" ) Konan has to be my favorite female ninja with Tsunade coming in a close second....( something about a woman who dose not need any help from anyone and can kill/fight with the "big boys" just gets me going :3)

    I'm trying to figure out how it's possible that you can look down on Sakura but praise Konan. A person that spent years studying their opponent, had a crap ton of prep time, and still, in the end failed to do anything of significance.

    People can crap all over Sakura for all the crap that has been thrown her way by the author. However, Why diminish what she did against Sasori in favor of Praising a character that ultimately amounted to a tool to inform the audience of another character abilities?

  8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  9. #21
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,100
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Can we all agree to give the props to Sakura?

    I should've been more specific: She beat a kid after said kid kicked her around because she was crying over seeing blood (a healer who can't look at blood? That's like a pacifist hitman: useless.

    Konan wasn't disabled because Jiraiya knew her abilities. Anyone that looks at her using paper wings immediately knows what her ability is, lmao. He spit oil on her, and that was game over. That was IT. The only thing she ever did that was impressive took her YEARS to accomplish: figuring out how Obito uses Kamui, and then preparing 10 minutes worth of bombs.

    As for characters that can kill Tsunade in a 1 on 1 fight? I'll stick to just living ninja or else the list would get too big:

    Sasuke
    Naruto
    Kakashi
    Raikage
    Gaara
    Kabuto
    Oonoki
    Orochimaru (with access to jutsu)
    Obito
    Killerbee

    I give her the win over Mei because while Mei has versatility, Tsunade has far greater destructive power and can regenerate. She can pretty much walk right through Mei's lava and acid and punch her head off.

  10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  11. #22
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Can we all agree to give the props to Sakura?

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    To be precise, Shikamaru was always the smartest, but Sasuke always had the highest test score of any of the kids because Shikamaru was too lazy to take his tests seriously. Basically the same thing you said, but far be it from me to miss a chance to remind us all how much better than everyone Sasuke is.
    He was second to Ino.
    There is no respect in that

    Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    I'm trying to figure out how it's possible that you can look down on Sakura but praise Konan. A person that spent years studying their opponent, had a crap ton of prep time, and still, in the end failed to do anything of significance.

    People can crap all over Sakura for all the crap that has been thrown her way by the author. However, Why diminish what she did against Sasori in favor of Praising a character that ultimately amounted to a tool to inform the audience of another character abilities?
    I actually agree on this, Konan had a shitload of time to prep ( and even then its illogical since she should've made 16438356 paperbombs every year for 100 years which means she would have to make 45662 paperbombs every day) and, outside that, isn't all that threatening imo, mostly because paper is useless against every Kage-level ninja.

    Let's not forget Sakura soloed Sai, Lee and Kiba with a sleep bomb thingy

  12. #23
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,100
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Can we all agree to give the props to Sakura?

    Honestly... and I have nothing against Kabuto but, I would've taken out everything he's done in Part 2 and given all of that screen time to Sakura. Showing her train... showing her with her own fights (maybe let her kick someone's ass for talking down on Sasuke. See her defeat or fight on the same level as Darui... make her a Genjutsu type with poison, healing, AND incredible strength along with slug summons... she'd be a beast.

    Kabuto could just show up later and use all his snake sage stuff in a fight against her. And then she'd smash him. That would've been cool. But whatevs.

    @Uchiha_Blood: Sasuke was second to Ino? Seriously?

  13. #24
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,761
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Can we all agree to give the props to Sakura?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Let's not forget Sakura soloed Sai, Lee and Kiba with a sleep bomb thingy
    It's off-topic but I won't lie, that Made me absolutely despise Kiba as a character. I mean at the time, that far surpassed Naruto levels of stupid. which is an extreme feat in and of itself. Sai gets a pass because he discovered her plan, and She kinda pulled one over on lee. But for kiba, I went from neutral to -5 in half a second.

    But yes, I agree that is something else under Sakura's belt. lol

  14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #25
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,705
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Can we all agree to give the props to Sakura?

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    I should've been more specific: She beat a kid after said kid kicked her around because she was crying over seeing blood (a healer who can't look at blood? That's like a pacifist hitman: useless.

    Konan wasn't disabled because Jiraiya knew her abilities. Anyone that looks at her using paper wings immediately knows what her ability is, lmao. He spit oil on her, and that was game over. That was IT. The only thing she ever did that was impressive took her YEARS to accomplish: figuring out how Obito uses Kamui, and then preparing 10 minutes worth of bombs.

    As for characters that can kill Tsunade in a 1 on 1 fight? I'll stick to just living ninja or else the list would get too big:

    Sasuke
    Naruto
    Kakashi
    Raikage
    Gaara
    Kabuto
    Oonoki
    Orochimaru (with access to jutsu)
    Obito
    Killerbee

    I give her the win over Mei because while Mei has versatility, Tsunade has far greater destructive power and can regenerate. She can pretty much walk right through Mei's lava and acid and punch her head off.
    As for characters that can kill Tsunade in a 1 on 1 fight? I'll stick to just living ninja or else the list would get too big:-- lol ofc only living ninja are you stunned....who cares about the power of a dead person(besides madara lol)

    Sasuke-agreed
    Naruto-agreed
    Kakashi-iffy...guess he could just warp her head off
    Raikage-yeah he is faster then her cant punch what you cant catch
    Gaara-no no no no no pull your head from gaaras ass...Tsunade is fast i doubt rock lee is faster then she is so i am sure she can get around gaaras sand and punch his face off
    Kabuto-Agreed Kabuto is in the top 5
    Oonoki-debatable...but depends on his back and if Tsunade can dodge Dust Release
    Orochimaru (with access to jutsu)-a true fight i would love to see....i give it to Oro he is also top 5
    Obito-ummm i would say she would win....wats he going to do warp her she will snap his neck....and even if he gets her she can just get her slug to reverse summon her
    Killerbee- debatable...if he dose not transform then i say Tsunade would win but tail beast mode and Tsunade is dead.


    But i dont think you take into acount that those people would have to kill Tsunade hundreds if not thousands of times and it only takes 1 hit for them to die(with exeption of naruto , orochimaru and kabuto) and i noticed Madara was not on your list....he is alive

    ---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    I'm trying to figure out how it's possible that you can look down on Sakura but praise Konan. A person that spent years studying their opponent, had a crap ton of prep time, and still, in the end failed to do anything of significance.

    People can crap all over Sakura for all the crap that has been thrown her way by the author. However, Why diminish what she did against Sasori in favor of Praising a character that ultimately amounted to a tool to inform the audience of another character abilities?

    being a actual puppet and a "puppet of information" as you put it , is really different....If it was onyl sakura and she was giving tons of info on Sasori and his puppets before hand you think she alone could have beat him?(and remember his 3rd kazekage puppet was a secreat no one knew about besides Akatsuki) so no i think Sakura was nothing more then a tool for Chiyo

    But dont get me wrong sakura is one of the smartest ninjas i would say up there with Shikamaru(he excells in tactics and she in healing and medical ) the way she lured out the zetsuneji was sweet. she is a ok ninja but in battle she is shit....i think its dumb that most medics are weak....they should be the strongest so that way they can save everyone and not need those same people to protect the medic lol
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  16. #26
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,761
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Can we all agree to give the props to Sakura?

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    being a actual puppet and a "puppet of information" as you put it , is really different....If it was onyl sakura and she was giving tons of info on Sasori and his puppets before hand you think she alone could have beat him?(and remember his 3rd kazekage puppet was a secreat no one knew about besides Akatsuki) so no i think Sakura was nothing more then a tool for Chiyo

    But dont get me wrong sakura is one of the smartest ninjas i would say up there with Shikamaru(he excells in tactics and she in healing and medical ) the way she lured out the zetsuneji was sweet. she is a ok ninja but in battle she is shit....i think its dumb that most medics are weak....they should be the strongest so that way they can save everyone and not need those same people to protect the medic lol
    I never said anything about "puppet of information." I said that Konan was nothing more than a tool to inform the audience of obito's ability. So what sakura had help, that doesn't diminish what she did and her own contribution to the fight itself. Hell, the story made it seem as though Sasori only lost because he felt like it. Which basically means that had he not felt like throwing in the towel, even chiyo would be dead. Sakura's efforts, at the very least, had an impact on the story.

    I don't see how Sakura having a partner Diminishes what she did but Konan is awesome because she did something on her own that required a butt-load of prep time and years of study, but had zero impact on the story itself. In fact she loses points for not destroying the Rinnegan. She is the only Akatsuki member that hasn't accomplished anything.

  17. #27
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,705
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Can we all agree to give the props to Sakura?

    Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    I never said anything about "puppet of information." I said that Konan was nothing more than a tool to inform the audience of obito's ability. So what sakura had help, that doesn't diminish what she did and her own contribution to the fight itself. Hell, the story made it seem as though Sasori only lost because he felt like it. Which basically means that had he not felt like throwing in the towel, even chiyo would be dead. Sakura's efforts, at the very least, had an impact on the story.

    I don't see how Sakura having a partner Diminishes what she did but Konan is awesome because she did something on her own that required a butt-load of prep time and years of study, but had zero impact on the story itself. In fact she loses points for not destroying the Rinnegan. She is the only Akatsuki member that hasn't accomplished anything.
    umm it did impact the story it showed that Obitos ability is not 100% and it also gave a reason for obito to lose a eye lol but i do give it to you she should have destroyed Nagatos eyes , she is a idiot who pretty much fucked up had she destroyed his eyes that would ruin everything lol.
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  18. #28
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    Nigeria
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,099
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Can we all agree to give the props to Sakura?

    I see Tsunade as the strongest current Kage (or second). I've never mentioned her name much in the forums but It's obvious that she is powerful & dangerous.
    If Raikage tries any stupid move against her, he will die. It's that simple.

    Say he tried what he did to Jugo(Punching a hole in him), All Tsunade has to do (while that fist is in her) from there is simply touch Raikage, essentially disabling his body function & from there punch his freaking light out.

    ---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

    Basically I see all the sannins capable of kicking all the Kage's butt individually.

  19. #29
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,761
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Can we all agree to give the props to Sakura?

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    umm it did impact the story it showed that Obitos ability is not 100% and it also gave a reason for obito to lose a eye lol but i do give it to you she should have destroyed Nagatos eyes , she is a idiot who pretty much fucked up had she destroyed his eyes that would ruin everything lol.
    No it did not impact the story. Like I have already said the main purpose of that was to inform the audience, the readers, of Obito's ability. None of what she learned got passed on to anyone else within the story itself. otherwise, I honestly think it would've been brought up by now. So what she made him lose an eye? He was there to get the Rinnegan anyway. And there is also the fact that he has a storage room full of sharingan eyes. the eye was literally Fodder given the fact that he never actually used it for anything other than izanagi. So, what impact is there? Had she made him lose Kamui, that would be one thing. However, that's not the case.

    Sakura's actions in the Sasori fight indirectly saved Gaara's life. That's what I mean. Not only that but they ended up getting info on the spy which turned out to be Kabuto.

  20. #30
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Can we all agree to give the props to Sakura?

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    @Uchiha_Blood: Sasuke was second to Ino? Seriously?
    Aye

    Quote Quote:
    According to the first Naruto fanbook, Ino had the best overall grades in the Academy. She had the highest grade in assertiveness and the second-highest grade in ninjutsu, taijutsu, genjutsu, cooperation, and class attitude, being beat by Sasuke in ninjutsu, taijutsu and genjutsu.
    This is confirmed by Sasuke's page ( which, by the way, is impossibly long )

    Quote Quote:
    According to the first Naruto fanbook, while in the Academy Sasuke had the highest grade in ninjutsu, taijutsu, and genjutsu, the lowest grade in cooperation and the second-lowest grade in assertiveness, which was bringing down his average. His overall grade was second place to Ino's
    Really don't know where this leaves Sakura, since there is no entry about it in the databook.
    Unless there were tests like "What is ninjutsu?" or "State the name of the Hokages" which would be pretty dumb imo

New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts