Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
I've been thinking a lot about the Juubi and what on earth Shikaku could have conjured up to stop the beast these past few days. We all know incapacitating the Juubi is highly improbable. The entity's power is landslides beyond what the Alliance can cope with, even including the Kyuubi and Hachibi's combined power. However we know that Shikaku wanted to confirm that his plan was possible by confirming with Kakashi about certain details <HERE>. Since he wanted to ask Kakashi about details, it's highly probable that one part of the plan is to take out Obito via Kamui Dimension battle. Obviously the one fighting Obito has to be Kakashi, and by forcing Obito into the Kamui Dimension, Juubi's "mind control" will likely be broken as Madara alone likely can't hold it for long. However for the battle with Obito to be possible the Alliance needs to do battle with the Juubi, and here Naruto's role obviously comes in. The only way I came up with that makes it remotely possible given the massive power difference between the Kyuubi and Juubi, is Senjutsu.
Think about it. Why on earth would Kishi bother drawing a comparison between natural energy and the Juubi <HERE> if it holds no significance? All translations I've seen so far mention that while it's similar, the way the Juubi feels compared to "normal" natural energy is different (including aegon-rokudo's translation that's posted here on MH). However none of these translations indicate that using Juubi's power as a source of energy is impossible, they actually indicate it is possible. The fact that Naruto is able to feel the Juubi's power <HERE> proves that he's fully capable of sensing (and thus drawing in) the Juubi's power <HERE>.
Now let's put together the build up for this theory in regards of the story:
- The Kyuubi will possibly be fully recharged once he comes back into play. At a minimum the Kyuubi will have a significant (and necessary) amount of chakra. <HERE>
- Naruto has once before subconsciously (and successfully) combined Sage Mode and Kyuubi Mode at a low level <HERE>.
- To be a Sage, you need massive chakra reserves. Naturally to draw energy from the Juubi itself you need an unfathomable amount of chakra <HERE> to make a perfect balance <HERE>
- It's popular to believe that Kyuubi can gather natural energy while Naruto fights, but this is by no means given nor proven. However the roles can be reversed, it's only natural that Kyuubi fights to begin with, and Naruto acting as a supporting role like he did previously. Thus Naruto will gather natural energy and use his and Kyuubi's combined chakra to make the balance, while Kyuubi fights.
What the plan will accomplish if this theory is correct is:
1) Give an immense power up to Naruto's full Bijuu Mode (limited to this time only). By making Naruto combine Sage and Bijuu Mode his power will increase dramatically, thus closing some of the gap between the Juubi and Kyuubi. At the same time this strategy will weaken the Juubi as the Juubi will lose power while Naruto's power increases as a consequence of that.
2) The powered up Kyuubi will be able to stand up to the Juubi more effectively, instead of being wiped out after 1 minute like it would with his regular power level.
The plan is however useless unless the Alliance takes out the Juubi's "mind" as Shikaku said. Thus the powered up Naruto's goal is to force Obito into his Kamui Dimension so that Kakashi can take him out and reduce the "mind" in half.
What Shikaku wanted confirmed were two details. 1) He wanted to confirm details around the Kamui Dimension and the mechanics. 2) He wanted to confirm that the Juubi is indeed made up of natural energy, as Naruto himself said out loud for Kakashi to hear.
Thoughts? This theory does obviously mean that Naruto is going to get yet another power up, but the Sage + Kyuubi Mode combination has been foreshadowed since the Pain arc like linked above.
That's a very interesting theory, but how would Kakashi keep Obito in the separate dimension?
This is a nice theory, and given all the detailed information, I think something along those lines will be the case. Combining SM and RM is the next step of Naruto's powerups anyway. The only thing that bothers me is the fact that gathering natural energy is risky and tough, thus Sages being so rare. I usually don't doubt in Kurama's powers, but I don't think he'll be able to use natural energy like taking a walk in the park, which is how it's supposed to be if they were to stand a chance against that thing.
This is just my 2 cents...
Obito is separated from the Juubi --> Juubi regains some consciousness and Madara has trouble controlling it --> Juubi screams out for help from Naruto --> Juubi and Naruto some how end up talking to each other --> Talk no Jutsu.... --> Sage some how shows up to help Naruto...
naruto is a weakness for EVERYONE
juubi, trollbito and madara are not excluded
hint: rasengan WILL be involved
and what about Spiritual energy !? I mean , If NAruto use sage mode with QB mode .... the balance between three energy ( body , sprite and natural ) will vanish ....
well , I wait for another plot hole from kishi
I don't know about the Sage showing up aka. Minato. It's not out of the realm of possibility, but it's starting to become kind of cheap.
Personaly i think Naruto is going to end up doing the Sage feat and just seal the thing inside himself using that RS seal he used on Kurama... The plan its probably a way to allow Naruto the time he needs to pull this off. I can't posibly belive the Juubo would go down to a direct fight. Even Rikudo Senin himself did not defeat it in a direct fight, he just sealed the beast inside himself.
Interesting theory about absorbing the "natural chakra" from Juubi to fuel sage mode. Totally feasible.
The thing is, however, if Madara starts losing control of the Juubi, Obito would pretty much be pushed into the corner to activate Rinne Tensei or the Infinite Tsukiyomi would be foiled then and there.
Also it would pretty much rubbish the series long theme of the new generation surpassing the old for Alliance to coast through the ultimate battle on the old generation's strategy. Not that Kishi is above doing something like that, but at best it should give Shikamaru a hint towards the real solution. Not to mention the Sasuke has yet to show up with the information to change the course of the war.
this is where madara magically pulls out his sacred knowledge of senjutsu from some random beast famly
1. About jyubi chakra: remember the fact that even kyubi chakra is very reactive to natures forces..When naruto first enter the kyubi mode, even yamato's wood element reacted to it..The kyubi directed at this when he mentioned the jyubi chakra..And it should not be a surprise that all ninjutsu has actually has a source in jyubi.. so all element - water, air, lightening, eart, magma someway or the other are related to jyubi because his chakra is such that. The chakra can be molded into different forms.
2. Then again jyubi might have been the solidified form of natural chakra
3. For the luls..if kurama cannot manage natural chakra then he will be nine tail frog??? :P:P
Moreover, i cannot understand why do you convert into frog if not able to manage the senju chakra??
Better question is why a frog and not a snake? Would Kabuto turn into a snake or a frog?