Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 94 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 94 Discussion / 95 Predictions

I agree with zales88. It could be part of Sera's plan to reverse the situation on the SUC, giving 1000 face, in particular a taste of her own medicine. The problem with dealing with her is that you can't easily close the distance between her because of the whip.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't think they are the good guys because that Chang Ho guy is with him. Remember they saw "Jinie" (Melons-Chan) go to the roof and they followed and he of course has to appear in front of Shioon again. Also the author likes to show Shioon get beat to hell, at least we don't have to worry about Jinie or Sera anymore and that computer guy I don't really care about.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mazino's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

thank god Ha-Ill rocks,i was afraid he was good for nothing though i praised him to the heavens before
    it looks like shioon has to fight no matter what,though i hope for someone to appear,but i dont see that coming and it pisses me off

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zales88 View Post
    In my opinion those guys are the "GOOD Guys" in disguise. I know you will ask why disguise yourself but I have that kind of feeling.
    I get your point, we all get those feelings occasionally. They could be but I can figure out a reason for them dressing up as enemies. There is only one captain on the roof. Or perhaps, they had no info on the number of enemies up there.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by halfcrzy View Post
    Sigh, thinkin the author wasted pages by showin jinie getting beaten up. Could have just let her fall and the results the same. Seems like the series has been in a rut for the last 4 or so chapters.
    It has been in a rut for much much longer than that. What's even worse, just when you think it reached rock bottom, the story keeps sinking...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm tired of seeing this SUC fodders... actually I'm tired of the same old lame characters... let the fighters fight and that's enough
    I don't wanna see the sore ass of Chang Ho and the Crazy bitch anymore, I don't wanna see this skeleton guys. Someone should just kill them for good

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by svyatoslav View Post
    It has been in a rut for much much longer than that. What's even worse, just when you think it reached rock bottom, the story keeps sinking...
    Personally, i think that the author changing to a weekly manhwa was a mistake
    Don´t get me wrong, the manhwa is not that bad right now but comparing it to the first part makes the mistakes or rather disappointments more obvious

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice to see Ha Il man up and get serious, looks like he isn't so pathetic after all...thank goodness. Chapter felt really short and really slow, things need to really pick up I have started to get a little bored of what is going on. I just want Shioon to just start using ki on his own. Please please let this happen soon against this boobies captain.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Franckie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireRogue View Post
    Don't think they are the good guys because that Chang Ho guy is with him. Remember they saw "Jinie" (Melons-Chan) go to the roof and they followed and he of course has to appear in front of Shioon again. Also the author likes to show Shioon get beat to hell, at least we don't have to worry about Jinie or Sera anymore and that computer guy I don't really care about.
    Shioon getting beaten to an inch within his life is nothing new, so it is possible events will unfold as you suggest. zales88 could be onto something though for there is something different here than past situations. First, the author has introduced several new characters within these past two chapters, and it doesn't make any sense to introduce them without giving them something beyond a couple of panels of action. Right now isn't the time for Shioon to hog the action.

Second, we know Saehee is in SUC's custody since the Saehee Shioon met was a doppelganger. Shioon is now isolated, and we know his current opponent doesn't fight fair like Cool Guy does. He's doomed unless someone shows up out of the middle of nowhere to bail him out. Having someone disguised as a SUC could allow Shioon to be bailed out at the last minute and allow Sera to remain looking competent. (It'd make her look good by having Sera use the doppelganger's whatshername own specialty against her.)

In all serious, I'm of the opinion it'll happen both ways next chapter.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nothing that happens here should make sera look incompetent. Sera had reservations about this whole thing but shioon pushed her into it. If it all goes to hell, it will simply prove that she was right all along and shioon should simply have let his ki center heal in peace.
    However, this is not to say that shioon was wrong in doing what he did. He had a very good reason for coming to school; sae-hee. Whether or not his plan's fail isn't an issue for me. I applaud practical sense. He had the fore-sight to talk to sera before putting stuff in motion.

Good thing I've never invested in sae-hee as a character. She's an incredible liability with that air-headed obliviousness. Shioon has enough problems with out having to babysit her.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i really hope that in the next chapter a fight will happen and not just talking about:

if the SUC goons is the one on the door : telling a back story how they pawned the new wave murims
    if the New Wave murims in disguise as SUC goons : telling a back story why they put on the SUC costume

Ha-il and the Supernova attacking and evading each other and nothing else

Shioon and the glasses guy shitting their pants out because this is not what he planned

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

is sera still injured would have liked to see her take on melons could be a good fight. but i still think shwoon was lied about his ki center to keep him from fighting and will end up using it soon. probably will be against the bully he will be guarding saehee or hurting her.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Would good if the top elder of the sun woo clan appeard and destroyed them all and that was it no more suc lol

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NAM61 View Post
    is sera still injured would have liked to see her take on melons could be a good fight. but i still think shwoon was lied about his ki center to keep him from fighting and will end up using it soon. probably will be against the bully he will be guarding saehee or hurting her.
    I don't think it was a lie. But I think that can be some miscalculations, we know that Shioon heals like a planaria(not literally, but...). So the actual healing stage of his Ki center can be better than what the Doc expects,
    anyway, we just have to wait and see

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Story start to being loop. And it is boring.

Shioon knew that he has been warned about cannot use ki and should be caution about it but then still insist to come to school. I know this would happen right from the chapter that he ask to came to school. Can't he wait a few month until he fully recover his ki and then do what you want, and beat the crap out of this weak creatures. He waste too much time with underling in skull suit too much, this is not the clan leader or someone with power like him should fight with .

I really want him to completely break his ki this time to know that he should be serious sometime. When he lose power, he cry for power when he going to recover it he risk losing it again.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2