Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 94 Discussion

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

The Breaker The Breaker : New Waves 94 Discussion

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Asvard's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 94 Spoiler

브레이커94화는 금요일 오후늦게..
    참고글 from the daum
    chapter will be out friday but later(google translate)

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member shakes12's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

My Compass is on the Fritzz

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 94 Discussion / 95 Predictions

Sigh, thinkin the author wasted pages by showin jinie getting beaten up. Could have just let her fall and the results the same. Seems like the series has been in a rut for the last 4 or so chapters.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ChaoticKen's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Jini's not too concerned with being thrown off the roof, since she's badass and all but then Blondie McTits smacks her, causing her to lose balance, and then hits her again, knocking her out. Lucky Hats McGee is there to save the day. Boring Face throws a knife, Hats McGee becomes just McGee. Boring Face tells McGee that he's sorta angry that McGee ran off from their fight just because of a girl, and that because he's brought out his fangs (the knives) McGee is now a dead person. McGee becomes Hats McGee, and then tells Boring Face that he'll kill ANYBODY who touches his hat, whether it be him or even the Nine Arts Dragon. He then starts wailing on Boring Face. Boring Face is glad that Hats McGee is fighting properly, and then says that the both of them will fight properly for real this time. Hats McGee says bullshit.

Glasses Bowlcut hears banging on the door, and believing it to be reinforcements, tells ShiWoon to open the door. Blondie McTits tries to stop ShiWoon, but Glasses Bowlcut proves that he's the team tank by taking the blows for ShiWoon. ShiWoon opens the door, only to find... yay, SUC mooks instead.

EDIT: I got lazy and skimmed the chapter and screwed up on the last bit. Fixed now though.

EDIT AGAIN: On a side note, ShiWoon must be blind to have not seen the SUC guys, considering that the door had those see-through bars. So either blatant stupidity or it's a trap and ShiWoon's in on it.
    Last edited by ChaoticKen; November 23, 2012 at 02:54 AM.

9. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

so what now? this situation just got awesome for hat-kun and gruesome for the guy we thought was well off (shioon)

WTF happened to the new wave youngsters? it was said they are promising near master class so how did they still get owned by a bunch of hooded SUC lowclass? WTF at least get owned by a SUC captain....

I really cant predict where this will go now, maybe thats what the author wants...make the situatuin seem impossible for shioon only for him to be saved in a pinch...

all i want to see is Milk-juggs get ownt by southern Red S.
    Last edited by bighawke5; November 23, 2012 at 03:08 AM.

Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

12. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Omg it hurts to read. As Chaoticken mentioned, HOW IN GODS NAME COULD HE NOT SEE THROUGH THE METAL GATE?? haha PLEASE let next week be filled with awesome delight and no stupidity.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Afghanistan
    Post Thanks / Like

oh lol, just look at that pathetic fail face at the last page. Priceless XD

Quote Originally Posted by bighawke5 View Post
    WTF happened to the new wave youngsters? it was said they are promising near master class so how did they still get owned by a bunch of hooded SUC lowclass? WTF at least get owned by a SUC captain....
    Nah I don't see them losing (jigun[new wave] = gothic bitch[suc captain]). Just some random cliffhanger I think those suctards at the stairs will go face flat on the floor on the first 3 pages of the next chapter.

-edit-
    If anything else happens or my assrape prediction came true I swear I'll drop this.
    Last edited by Askmeabout; November 23, 2012 at 05:52 AM. Reason: I swear

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe those skulls will fall down and behind them are the new wave murims

Or just like what the new waves are saying that some of the skulls are more talented than they look
    And if this happen a good way for shioon to stretch some of his muscles and pawn a lot of them

Ha-il should finish off that dude from the looks of it that guy is weak even if he is a supernova
    Last edited by kidopitz27; November 23, 2012 at 08:12 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Good chapter even thought it felt short, HA IL whatever his name is has gotten seriouse this will be good fight, also Shioon is trapped like a mouse unless the elders appear fast or Shioon will to use his ki and maybe bot to get out of this pickle but same time risking his ki

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The_kid's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

i think the last S.U.C. captain will stand behind the mob lonewolf / bloody captain or w/e lol...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yellowblue's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

In the defense of Shioon, if you are out in the concrete rooftop especially in the middle of the day you can't really see what's behind the shaded door especially when the sun is a little bit angled behind it and the stairs are directly right after the metal gate. The black skeleton outfit makes it fairly hard to see but still no reason why Shioon did not notice it at the very last second. It's either a trap or Shioon is already in a state of panic, now that Jinie just fell from the rooftop.

Hopefully a new ally will show up for Shioon. Have not seen big mountain for a while. I also wanted see Gyubum fight. Although chances of them showing up before the Sunwoo cavalry arrive is slim. One of the new wave fighters could show up and a not a bad time to introduce a new character or two from of the new wave murim.

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I was fearing for Ha-Ill but he was just not concentrating on his fight. Its gonna be awesome. On the other hand, Shi-Woon in deep trouble. He must not be pushed to the point, where he has to use his martial arts. I am sure, someone will interfere.

JUST REMINDING YOU ABOUT THE BREAKER ART CONTEST (See my sig). It will sure be nice to have some participation.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member zales88's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

In my opinion those guys are the "GOOD Guys" in disguise. I know you will ask why disguise yourself but I have that kind of feeling.
    Bleach|D.Gray-Man|Detective Conan|Eyeshield21|Full Metal Alchemist|Gantz|Hajime no Ippo|Katekyou Hitman Reborn|Liar Game|Mahou Sensei Negima|Naruto|One Piece|Pluto|Vagabond|Veritas|Zetman|History Strongest Desciple Kenichi|Bitter Virgin|H2|Mx0|Old Boy|20th Century Boys|Battle Royale|Black Cat|Blue Heaven|Death Note|Devil&Devil|Flame of Recca|Hikaru no GO|Hot Blooded Woman|Monster|Prince of Tennis|Rouruni Kenshin|Slam Dunk|Berserk|Futari Ecchi|Golden Boy|Unbalanced x Unbalanced
    and more

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast