Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

3 7.69%
  • Good!

21 53.85%
  • Regular

11 28.21%
  • Boring...

2 5.13%
  • Bad!

1 2.56%
  • Fail!

1 2.56%
  • Other...

0 0%
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 309 Discussion

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail Fairy Tail 309 Discussion

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member hossice's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 309 Spoiler Thread

If you want to read, chapter is out : http://www.mangahere.com/manga/fairy_tail/v26/c309/
    twitter.com/mahossice - follow back!

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

You beat me too it! Its a good chapter this week! Im glad Natsu still looks overpowered as he should after all the training and such.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member fairiehearts's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Sad they didn't go back to the battle royale, but i thought it was awesome because loki is finally back. I had a feeling some of the spirits wouldn't just sit and wait. I actually thought virgo would be the one to pop out and help her hime but i think its great that loki is there instead. I mean he is the leader and freaking awesome

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That chapter read really fast. I was completely shocked that I got to the end so soon... I suppose this means it was a lot better than I was expecting. Now I feel dumb for whining about the executioners all last week (though I do still want to see the tournament more)

Glad Arcadios didn't die. Not becuase I like the guy, but it would have felt wrong if there was supposed to be some sort of shock value in his death.
    (how is he not completely burnt up?)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SerpentTailedAngel View Post
    That chapter read really fast. I was completely shocked that I got to the end so soon... I suppose this means it was a lot better than I was expecting. Now I feel dumb for whining about the executioners all last week (though I do still want to see the tournament more)

Glad Arcadios didn't die. Not becuase I like the guy, but it would have felt wrong if there was supposed to be some sort of shock value in his death.
    (how is he not completely burnt up?)
    Lolol. Dont ask how he isn't burnt up. I thought about it and was like Wait.. What? Then I just accepted it at face value that clock summon has limb regrowth ability lol.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 309 Discussion / 310 Predictions

It's out already? So fast.

I like this chapter. It's a pretty decent paced. I hope it doesn't take more than 1 chapter each fight from now on, though. There's a lot to get done.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope Natsu's opponent has some more skills than just being quick and cutting people's heads off. Otherwise that fight is already so over. Can Yukino summon two spirits at once? I don't exactly remember, but if that is the case we'll see up to 5 spirits fight at once.

Lily's fight will be interesting, because his opponent is not a melee fighter as usual and his ability might be really difficult for him to handle.

Wendy will just blow away all that paper stuff.

Mirajane.. still has Satan Soul: Sitri left to use which will probably stomp her enemy. Even if not, there is the possibility that she pulls out an even more awesome Satan Soul.

And I'm still thinking that all this is a trick arragend by Arcadios in order to gain Fairy Tail's trust. They are being tricked hard here!

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Ahahahaha, I really laughed hard at Makarov remembering about the letters of apology. XD
    Anyway it was nice to have an early chapter of FT and I also enjoyed it.
    I don't know what to think about Arcadios now; he seems a good guy, but mistery still surrounds him.
    Next week we will see FT kicking the order's asses; at least that's the vibes that this chapter gave me (also because Mashima said clearly that the fairies counterattack has begun).
    Thus I really hope that next week we will proceed with the story.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member shnugin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The fact that they switch from one panel after the next showcasing the hardship of each Fairy Tail member is always that hype before they start wrecking their enemies!

Mira hasn't even used Take Over which we can all agree, that Konan wannabe is going to be shredded!

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome! Loki is back!!! This chapter wasn't bad, some what entertaining. I hope the fairies do not win so easily but I have a feeling that's exactly what 's going to happen.
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Decent chapter of fairy tail,though i am a seriously disappointed that Arcadios didn't die.I thought Hiro had redeemed himself for the whole "Lector is alive" bullshit but i guess he just i can't bring himself to kill off even minor characters...

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, the chapter was quite good.
    These guys from the Order of the howling wolves are quite good. Of course they will loose in the end, but it's Fairy Tail who are their opponents and the guys like Natsu and Mira in particular, who are monsters in their own right. Also we have Lucy who just has one of the best plot armours in manga history.
    Anyways, I really like some abilities this Order has. Especially the Fatty-Drunkurd-guy! His Acid Magic should be quite troublesome for any opponent to handle and especially for a melee fighter like Lily. Still, I hope Lily will manage to find a way to take his opponent down.
    Also it's great that Loki is back! He is way better and interesting than Lucy as a character (at least for me).
    And Natsu seems to kick ass... Hope in the next chapter he stomps the leader of this Order, even though the leader might pull some other trick. I can't see how Natsu might be troubled with this guy after he managed to take down both Sting and Rogue at their full power.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wooticus View Post
    I hope Natsu's opponent has some more skills than just being quick and cutting people's heads off. Otherwise that fight is already so over. Can Yukino summon two spirits at once? I don't exactly remember, but if that is the case we'll see up to 5 spirits fight at once.

Lily's fight will be interesting, because his opponent is not a melee fighter as usual and his ability might be really difficult for him to handle.

Wendy will just blow away all that paper stuff.

Mirajane.. still has Satan Soul: Sitri left to use which will probably stomp her enemy. Even if not, there is the possibility that she pulls out an even more awesome Satan Soul.

And I'm still thinking that all this is a trick arragend by Arcadios in order to gain Fairy Tail's trust. They are being tricked hard here!
    It's freaking obvious if you ask me. This is a trick created by the princess and arcadios himself.

I had a feeling that makarov needs another letter of apology when natsu and the others would going to destroy the kingdom/castle.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member JunKisaragi's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wooticus View Post
    I believe Yukino went for a Pisces and Libra combo during her fight against Kagura.

Although I'm thinking along the lines of a "Unison Raid" between Lucy and Yukino's spirits for this bout.
    Last edited by JunKisaragi; November 22, 2012 at 07:58 AM. Reason: changed "Virgo" to "Libra". Sorry about that.

Relax. Take a chill pill.

New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast