Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 601 by BadKarma , Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 120 Discussion/121 Predictions

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 120 Discussion/121 Predictions

Maybe Wangnan is actually the Zahard prince so all his power is being hidden :O
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    The fact that everyone on the team seems to have improved except for Wangnan seems a bit strange, maybe he's overplaying this weak role and is hiding his true power. Considering the next chapter will be 29th floor, I'm guessing either Viole will destroy Chang very quickly or he'll simply give up knowing that even he can't take on the whole of Viole's team.
    How do you know the next chapter will be the 29th floor? Seems too fast. And I don't think Chang is going to go down that easily. I don't think Viole is at a level in which he can defeat one of rop 5 E regulars that easy, yet.

Something about that SIU's last sentence - "More bangs doesn't always equate more power."

Maybe Chang is more pwerful than Viole, but can control only 2 or 3 rooms, or maybe Quatro isn't defeated yet.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    How do you know the next chapter will be the 29th floor? Seems too fast. And I don't think Chang is going to go down that easily. I don't think Viole is at a level in which he can defeat one of rop 5 E regulars that easy, yet.

Something about that SIU's last sentence - "More bangs doesn't always equate more power."

Maybe Chang is more pwerful than Viole, but can control only 2 or 3 rooms, or maybe Quatro isn't defeated yet.
    Based on Ren's explanation, unless Quatro has another manner of defending against the two additional rooms that Baam used, Quatro has been defeated. He looked pretty much defeated at the end of this chapter, and this isn't Bleach where explosions occur and everything, but people are fine.

I somehow can't see Chang being stronger than Viole (Viole put a scratch on Urek after all while protecting Miseng), but it could be a good fight and a fair bit closer than might be expected.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Based on Ren's explanation, unless Quatro has another manner of defending against the two additional rooms that Baam used, Quatro has been defeated. He looked pretty much defeated at the end of this chapter, and this isn't Bleach where explosions occur and everything, but people are fine.

I somehow can't see Chang being stronger than Viole (Viole put a scratch on Urek after all while protecting Miseng), but it could be a good fight and a fair bit closer than might be expected.
    That's all I'm expecting. A good fight. I'd like to see a fight where Baam has to really try.

About Quatro, I'm just saying it's possible. If Baam has a method of recovering from injuries, there are bound to be others too. Although I hope that lobster is not something common or accesible to people like Quatro.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post

Ah, my mistake, think one of the early translations said the next chapter was on the 29th floor, though that appears to have been a mistake.

I highly doubt Chang is stronger tbh, but we'll see, Viole still has many tricks up his sleeve like the lobster. SIU just stated something we've pretty much always known, more bangs doesn't always mean more power. But considering the shinsoo ranking test, Viole was already far above the average regular and considering how his growth rate is much faster than everyone else's, that gap should be wider after 2 years. Viole not only has the advantage of being able to use more bangs than other regulars, but he also has the power. You have to consider that Viole isn't Chang's only enemy, if Viole doesn't feel that he can take him on by himself then the whole team can just attack him, there's no way he'd be able to take down the likes of Devil Arm Teddy, Viole and Yihwa whilst Prince and Goseng are using their lighthouses to slow him down. Viole won't risk losing the test and getting his friends killed just because of arrogance.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3