Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 34 of 134 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 ... LastLast

Thread: GERMAN SCIENCE IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD

Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: An Educator's longest day

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did you use the "NONONONONONO!" nosebleed nosepicking picture! I was saving it! Gah! It's like a virgin that is only... half virgin... lul.

And OF COURSE Gin tried to perform the Kamehameha! WHO HASN'T!? I've probably tried a hundred times.

Seriously, with the amount of references to Dragon Ball in Gintama, it would be impossible to not have Gin attempt a Kamehameha sometime during the series.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post

Why did you use the "NONONONONONO!" nosebleed nosepicking picture! I was saving it! Gah! It's like a virgin that is only... half virgin... lul.

And OF COURSE Gin tried to perform the Kamehameha! WHO HASN'T!? I've probably tried a hundred times.
    When did you give up and started crying?

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    You read any gintama yaoi doujins?
    Obviously not

....you do?

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Obviously not

....you do?
    YOU ARE NOT A TRUE FAN THEN!

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Who said I've given up? One day, some blue energy thing will fart out of my hand.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Who said I've given up? One day, some blue energy thing will fart out of my hand.
    Have you did that thing were you claw your hands and wave them together?

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

What do you mean?
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

What do you mean?
    You make your hand into like a tiger claw. then you put them parallel each other and wave inside and it's like a ball of energy is in your hands.

Hard to explain.

Kya~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    And I just got the confirmation I can start working at my favourite place starting this summer! Awesome, I'm so happy
    Congrats

You read any gintama yaoi doujins?
    Only noobs who haven't read any Gintama doujins. I have read at least 4 titles by accident. Maybe.

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Congrats for getting the job, nii-kun! \o/ I guess you'll quit your current job then? How are you doing?

MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

So are you an official teacher now, Nii-chan? I think it's funny, because my mom finally landed that high school math teaching position she's been wanting. She's working at the high school I used to go to and replaced the teacher I had for algebra II (which is awesome, because I didn't learn anything from that lady )

I think teachers are saints.... Probably one of the most frustrating jobs out there, but one of the most important. The only people other than my mom and sisters that have influenced my life the most were my teachers. I've never admired someone so much as them. And I TRULY appreciate what they do... That's why I could never become one myself.

XD

Also, I replied to your long ass post and thought I should let you know.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Gary liked that post.

He likes a lot of your posts.

Does he like you that much?

Seriously, with the amount of references to Dragon Ball in Gintama, it would be impossible to not have Gin attempt a Kamehameha sometime during the series.
    It's not my fault you held it back, next time you should just tell me remember, you called me a good boy once.

I've played Dragonball countless of times with some of my friends. I started thinking of some story and we all started fighting with Kamehameha and Genkidama and stuff

YOU ARE NOT A TRUE FAN THEN!
    I've barely watched 1/4 of the story, gimme a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    Congrats

Only noobs who haven't read any Gintama doujins. I have read at least 4 titles by accident. Maybe.
    Yeah dude, I can imagine how you came to know NTR....
    not sure if I want to though .

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Congrats for getting the job, nii-kun! \o/ I guess you'll quit your current job then? How are you doing?
    Are you kidding me? did you even read my explanation a few posts later? XD
    I'm not working yet, I'm currently in an apprenticeship/schooling which is at school besides wednesday. Shit I remember telling you that I have a lot of stress at school just two weeks ago or so, how dare you forget?

besides the stress I'm doing fine, it's getting closer and closer to the finish and with each step it's getting busier too.

Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post
    So are you an official teacher now, Nii-chan? I think it's funny, because my mom finally landed that high school math teaching position she's been wanting. She's working at the high school I used to go to and replaced the teacher I had for algebra II (which is awesome, because I didn't learn anything from that lady )

I think teachers are saints.... Probably one of the most frustrating jobs out there, but one of the most important. The only people other than my mom and sisters that have influenced my life the most were my teachers. I've never admired someone so much as them. And I TRULY appreciate what they do... That's why I could never become one myself.

XD

Also, I replied to your long ass post and thought I should let you know.
    Not a teacher, an educator. Sorry to disappoint you. Or I guess you don't have much of a clue what's an educator but I won't explain it for a fourth time. If you want, I can search for the post where I explained it
    I'm happy for your mom though, tell her my congratz!

Teachers are saints, without a doubt. Some more, some less. They can be incredibly awesome if they're doing a good job but they're extremely awful if they mess up which is too much of a regular case over here. We still have a damn lot of old women/men teaching over here and most.... teach like they did 30 years ago. And that's definitely not the appropriate way for the kids of the present. Nevertheless there are some pretty good out there and despite the fact how they're doing, I respect them for taking all this bullshit kids who feel like grown-ups can come up with.

And I saw your answer I will reply tomorrow or on thursday maybe, as I have work tomorrow + are babysitting because a mother is in deep need of someone who takes care of her child and I know her child from the facility I worked at.

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

I should tell you about my great situational gifs I have saved up for "just the right moment"?

Played DB? Lol. I've never done it with others. When I was a kid I used to practice Kamehameha, alone.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I should tell you about my great situational gifs I have saved up for "just the right moment"?

Played DB? Lol. I've never done it with others. When I was a kid I used to practice Kamehameha, alone.
    Yeah you should, that minimizes the risk of me using it before you. That is if we both watch the series. Just send me a PM with all of them and I promise not to use them

You missed something awesome then. Every kids went nuts over DB back then so it was obvous we would play it together and not alone. We weren't the characters but we used their attacks and stuff

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Only a few of my friends knew about DB. It didn't air in Norway. The only way I would watch it was in Portugal and recorded or bought portuguese VHS. So yeah, it didn't easily appeal when people didn't understand the language.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Thread Closed
Page 34 of 134 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 ... LastLast