Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 35 of 134 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast

Thread: GERMAN SCIENCE IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD

Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: An Educator's longest day

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Are you kidding me? did you even read my explanation a few posts later? XD
    I'm not working yet, I'm currently in an apprenticeship/schooling which is at school besides wednesday. Shit I remember telling you that I have a lot of stress at school just two weeks ago or so, how dare you forget?

besides the stress I'm doing fine, it's getting closer and closer to the finish and with each step it's getting busier too.
    I admit I wrote that post based on Dorakun's post. So forgive all the non-sense I've spouted.

My mind wasn't in the correct state sorrrry daddyyyy~

Then again it hasn't been in its correct state for a while.

Good luck with everything though, the stress when you're close to finish school can be suffocating.

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

PHIO!
    WHO IS THAT PRETTY GIRL ON YOUR AVY OMG.
    Sorry for being random.
    BUT WHO IS SEH

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    PHIO!
    Sorry for being random.
    BUT WHO IS SEH
    YOU DON'T KNOW?

It's Ueno Juri. She plays in some Japanese drama, but I love her best as Nodame in Nodame Cantabile. Pretty, right?

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

PHIO!
    Sorry for being random.
    BUT WHO IS SEH
    WOW Zeltrax ... dude explain me why you completely vanished from the FF section!

Oh, it seems i really killed this thread ... but Niichan, i am gonna start visiting this thread for a while, at least until, i am sure my bro has forgiven me
    Though i am mad my bro didn't let me win

Anyway Niichan i have saw the news regarding you working at a place you really like in some months from now, that's great news dude

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jorped View Post
    WOW Zeltrax ... dude explain me why you completely vanished from the FF section!

Oh, it seems i really killed this thread ... but Niichan, i am gonna start visiting this thread for a while, at least until, i am sure my bro has forgiven me

Anyway Niichan i have saw the news regarding you working at a place you really like in some months from now, that's great news dude
    7 words

Mafia game got to him + lol.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Chibi Onihime 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Iceiphoenix's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi. Good luck with everything! Work hard at it!

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I admit I wrote that post based on Dorakun's post. So forgive all the non-sense I've spouted.

My mind wasn't in the correct state sorrrry daddyyyy~

Then again it hasn't been in its correct state for a while.

Good luck with everything though, the stress when you're close to finish school can be suffocating.
    What's wrong with your mind?

You know that feel I suppose?

PHIO!
    Sorry for being random.
    BUT WHO IS SEH
    That's all you have to say? What about our OP discussion and stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    YOU DON'T KNOW?

It's Ueno Juri. She plays in some Japanese drama, but I love her best as Nodame in Nodame Cantabile. Pretty, right?
    I preferred your last set

Not just FF, he vanished from the whole forum and only shows up occasionally

haha, yeah. You need to be especially nice to me for lying in my face pout
    If I would have let you win, townies would have killed me XD

And thanks~ How long until you finish your study btw?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    7 words

Mafia game got to him + lol.

Sorry for killing you Charles =/ but your playing style was rather.... bad, if I'm allowed to say so.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceiphoenix View Post

Hi. Good luck with everything! Work hard at it!
    Icey

Thanks! How are you doing gurl?

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    I hate shovel 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Somebody keeps forgetting to reply my PM

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Not just FF, he vanished from the whole forum and only shows up occasionally

haha, yeah. You need to be especially nice to me for lying in my face pout
    If I would have let you win, townies would have killed me XD

And thanks~ How long until you finish your study btw?
    You didn't want to believe it was me, you even for a second thought if it was possible for Haku to be Mafia. Later i thought if i would had been able to make a theory about Haku that would make him being a Mafia a possibility, but if that's possible it would be really hard to come up with something like that.
    But i can't stop from thinking if i had one, if you would buy it and help me lynch Haku xD
    And since i couldn't kill you at night, it would end with a draw xD
    I was so close on winning 1vs7 ahaha. Though if some townies hadn't rushed placing votes on Faust that wouldn't end being the case much likely.
    And yeah they would kill you, you placed so much trust on me, you ended helping me a lot surviving.

My course is a master degree, so it's 5 years. Right now i am at my third year, and this semester end good, but as things are right now i will prolly need 6 years.
    As i told you once, this year, at both semesters i decided to have an extra class ... and this semester i did 4/5. Still it was pretty good, since at the class i didn't do, i didn't even end studying for the exam, i ended with a really good mark at the practical component, which i can still use next year. So i won't definitely fail that year.

But January was a really tense month. I basically had 4 classes, i needed to do exams
    Spoiler show

Having 2 classes that require an evaluation like that, it will already require a lot of work when the semester ends, but 4

Anyway this semester wasn't bad at all, have to work to do the same or even better this semester. But i already know i signed up to one i shouldn't had. There was another one much easier and interesting. But whatever, i have to do all classes eventually, so maybe it's for the best, to have the harder one first xD

Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    At least i am not the only one
    Spoiler show

->Btw Niichan, there are some doubts about yours Minister of Education's PhD containing some plagiarism from some other works, right? She is no longer a Minister right?

Here at Portugal we have one Minister, Miguel Relvas, who basically did a licenciature *3 years* in a single year. He got equivalences for 32 classes, and basically only did 4 exams during all that year. You know what he is now? Still Minister!

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    What did you want me to answer?

You didn't want to believe it was me, you even for a second thought if it was possible for Haku to be Mafia. Later i thought if i would had been able to make a theory about Haku that would make him being a Mafia a possibility, but if that's possible it would be really hard to come up with something like that.
    But i can't stop from thinking if i had one, if you would buy it and help me lynch Haku xD
    And since i couldn't kill you at night, it would end with a draw xD
    I was so close on winning 1vs7 ahaha. Though if some townies hadn't rushed placing votes on Faust that wouldn't end being the case much likely.
    And yeah they would kill you, you placed so much trust on me, you ended helping me a lot surviving.

My course is a master degree, so it's 5 years. Right now i am at my third year, and this semester end good, but as things are right now i will prolly need 6 years.
    As i told you once, this year, at both semesters i decided to have an extra class ... and this semester i did 4/5. Still it was pretty good, since at the class i didn't do, i didn't even end studying for the exam, i ended with a really good mark at the practical component, which i can still use next year. So i won't definitely fail that year.

But January was a really tense month. I basically had 4 classes, i needed to do exams
    Spoiler show

Having 2 classes that require an evaluation like that, it will already require a lot of work when the semester ends, but 4

Anyway this semester wasn't bad at all, have to work to do the same or even better this semester. But i already know i signed up to one i shouldn't had. There was another one much easier and interesting. But whatever, i have to do all classes eventually, so maybe it's for the best, to have the harder one first xD
    Lol, most likely not. You were the obvious choice, I just wanted to be 100% sure I don't go for the wrong one. Even the best theory wouldn't have made me go for Haku.
    And killing Faust that fast was plain stupid Never suspected him so I didn't understand it. Anyway, you won't get that much trust another time

sounds harsh. Good luck bro! Work hard this time

At least i am not the only one
    Spoiler show
    Lol there's nothing to answer in your PM

->Btw Niichan, there are some doubts about yours Minister of Education's PhD containing some plagiarism from some other works, right? She is no longer a Minister right?

Here at Portugal we have one Minister, Miguel Relvas, who basically did a licenciature *3 years* in a single year. He got equivalences for 32 classes, and basically only did 4 exams during all that year. You know what he is now? Still Minister!
    She stepped down today, yeah. That's most likely because the election is going to held place this fall though. No way this would have happened otherwise, as her PhD is 33 years old and even though the uni removed hers because of plagiarism, some people aren't sure if it's deserved. As things look, it wasn't pure plagiarism but she didn't work accurately (missing some sources and stuff). She's a close friend of our Federal Chancellor too so she was most likely doing it for her to not put her under extra pressure right before the election.

Well, politicans are shady creatures sometimes

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

NIICHAN BUT MAYBE NEXT TIME I WILL NEED YOU TO TRUST ME TO SAVE THE TOWNIES, AND YOU WON'T TRUST. SO PLZ, ALWAYS TRUST ME
    Anyway dude, haven't heard your opinions about Naruto lately. What you thought of the Hokage coming back? And what about One Piece? Have you enjoyed these last weeks?

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

NIICHAN BUT MAYBE NEXT TIME I WILL NEED YOU TO TRUST ME TO SAVE THE TOWNIES, AND YOU WON'T TRUST. SO PLZ, ALWAYS TRUST ME
    Anyway dude, haven't heard your opinions about Naruto lately. What you thought of the Hokage coming back? And what about One Piece? Have you enjoyed these last weeks?
    Lol don't worry, I won't just doubt you completely because of one time. Just be sure that my trust won't be nearly as high as last time

Well I enjoyed the appearance of the Hokage but... that Uchiha crap made me laugh hard, in a bad way. They just love too hard, lulz.
    And OP was quite enjoyable the last few weeks, ever since Doflamingo arrived on the scene. Before that, not so much. It's nothing unusual though, the end of an arc usually is quite good (besides FI I guess) so it didn't make me fall in love with it again. All Big 3 have been lacking the last one year or so, they started to decline long ago though. Naruto ever since the war started, Bleach ever since Aizen was defeated (at least it had a funny villain back then) and OP since the time-skip.

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

What's wrong with your mind?

You know that feel I suppose?
    I don't know, my mental state has never been stable. Have fun guessing.

Yeah, I know. At the end of high school I was so bored, annoyed, and tired that I just wanted things to finish as fast as possible. But after uni got this crazy I thought I should've enjoyed it a bit more. Not that I wanted to return to high school days but that I shouldn't have complained too much, lol.

I preferred your last set
    Aw, is that so. Hunting for PP set soon since someone refused to help.

Chibi Onihime 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Iceiphoenix's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Icey

Thanks! How are you doing gurl?
    Hello, my fellow smiley spammer!

No probs! Currently in China celebrating Chinese New Year. Starting my first year of uni when I get back to Australia.

Nice custom title, btw.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol don't worry, I won't just doubt you completely because of one time. Just be sure that my trust won't be nearly as high as last time

Well I enjoyed the appearance of the Hokage but... that Uchiha crap made me laugh hard, in a bad way. They just love too hard, lulz.
    And OP was quite enjoyable the last few weeks, ever since Doflamingo arrived on the scene. Before that, not so much. It's nothing unusual though, the end of an arc usually is quite good (besides FI I guess) so it didn't make me fall in love with it again. All Big 3 have been lacking the last one year or so, they started to decline long ago though. Naruto ever since the war started, Bleach ever since Aizen was defeated (at least it had a funny villain back then) and OP since the time-skip.
    I just hope next time the situation isn't reversed and i am the one trusting you highly when you are Mafia
    Ahahaha yeah that was funny. And yeah, i also have the same opinion as you regarding One Piece. Plus Aokiji just showed up

So what's the manga you most enjoy reading weekly then? Magi?

Thread Closed
Page 35 of 134 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast