Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
Thread Closed
Page 6 of 134 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: GERMAN SCIENCE IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD

... 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I'm part of the famous gang now. That's what phio told me.

Meh, Raizel was cool but I'm not a big fan. I thought his ignorant side was far more epic than his "boss" side.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Meh, Raizel was cool but I'm not a big fan..
    riiiight

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

You so funny!

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

You so funny!
    that i am not. I lost to DD. but I am kevin's favvy trawlly

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Meh, Raizel was cool but I'm not a big fan. I thought his ignorant side was far more epic than his "boss" side.

Understandable. The current star -- and probably has always been -- is Frank after all.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post

Understandable. The current star -- and probably has always been -- is Frank after all.
    3c is a rai fanboy. Just doesn't want to admit it

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Wrecking Ball 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    what? You liar, I trusted you

and looks like it's mostly the same as the anime? Not sure if I need to read new chapters then :/
    I'm not a liar, just a douche

Yeah, I was hoping for a spin off or something, but I'm going to read it nonetheless

Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    u not gonna show us ur tyrant eye?
    no i won sho u my tyrant eye

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

tche,how stingy of you

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Share what?

I meant a fanboy of me

Indeed, Madara has some of the best mid-battle "villain lines" and poses in the entire manga. He has been delivering at a regular basis. Other shots I loved of him were this and this one. Such a casual douche really xD
    That long post about Naruto.

lol uhm I think I'm your fanboy, yeah. Kinda I mean we have the same likes (winter sports season has finally started ) and you're a cool bro

haha that's true, pure Uchiha pride XD not really a fan of overly arrogant villains but he's doing it in such a "cool" badass way, you just have to love him.

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post

Not so sure about that though I'm not that fond of Nobless nowadays anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    I'm not a liar, just a douche

Yeah, I was hoping for a spin off or something, but I'm going to read it nonetheless
    You're a liar because you broke your promise

ah well, drawings look good but I'm not interested enough to read the same stuff again. Tell me if there's something new/worth reading popping up in the manga.

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, it's here: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...=1#post3160889

Yeah, looking forward to it. But I really hope Germany ups their game soon in regards to cross-country skiing. It's been awful for you guys the last years, and we need Germany in the top (because all the large sponsors coming from Germany). You know if there's been any improvements in your camp since last winter?

There's plenty of careless/cool villains, but not in Naruto, and I think the answer lies there. In Naruto we haven't had a villain that just seems to be enjoying himself and throw out witty comments for giggles. We're used to the formula of "I have a tragic past, this is why I turned out this way blablabla". Madara on the other hand, while he had a "tough life", is different. But overall I think more than anything it's obvious that Kishi himself has fun with Madara, and it really shows in the writing and drawing. He makes him make those ridiculous "I'm just sitting around, chillin'" poses and throw out awesome lines all the time. It's clear that he's enjoying finally having a villain he can write about more loosely.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, looking forward to it. But I really hope Germany ups their game soon in regards to cross-country skiing. It's been awful for you guys the last years, and we need Germany in the top (because all the large sponsors coming from Germany). You know if there's been any improvements in your camp since last winter?

There's plenty of careless/cool villains, but not in Naruto, and I think the answer lies there. In Naruto we haven't had a villain that just seems to be enjoying himself and throw out witty comments for giggles. We're used to the formula of "I have a tragic past, this is why I turned out this way blablabla". Madara on the other hand, while he had a "tough life", is different. But overall I think more than anything it's obvious that Kishi himself has fun with Madara, and it really shows in the writing and drawing. He makes him make those ridiculous "I'm just sitting around, chillin'" poses and throw out awesome lines all the time. It's clear that he's enjoying finally having a villain he can write about more loosely.
    my goooooowwwd

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

lulwut?

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

lulwut?
    walltext /textwall

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh cool, I agree with most of the things you said. I've always hated Susanoo (despite the one time Itachi used it in his fight against Sasuke), just too hax. It's like the ultimate defense and offense combined.

Regarding the cross-country: Hard to tell but we really lack new people. Biathlon is waaaay more popular over here so most athletes go in that direction. We have a few people but not nearly enough when people like Angerer or Teichmann back out. Granted they're past their best time but we still need them. I would guess it's a 50/50 thing, I doubt their will be a new generation of pretty good guys/girls any soon but with some luck we will have at least 1 or 2. Like I said, hard to tell at this point. I would guess things don't look too bright at the moment.

And I agree with the villains, though we had guys like this. Take Deidara (never liked him much though tbh), Hidan or Kisame didn't care much about shit and none of them really had a such a tragic past. Kisame to a certain extent maybe but nothing grave and he never bitched about it. They're an exception though, that's for sure. I have to say that I always preferred classy villains, that's why I liked Kisame more than Hidan or Deidara. Madara is way more classy though XD and like you said after all the bitching and whining (don't make me start about Sasuke) it's definitely something refreshing.

And yeah, you clearly notice when Kishi is having fun with a character and when he doesn't.

Wrecking Ball 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    You're a liar because you broke your promise

ah well, drawings look good but I'm not interested enough to read the same stuff again. Tell me if there's something new/worth reading popping up in the manga.
    Someday I will, I promise

Yeah, but the problem is the series is monthly, I bet the Anime is already ended but the serialization is still running.

How's your work lately?

Thread Closed
Page 6 of 134 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast