Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
Thread Closed
Page 38 of 134 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 2003

Thread: GERMAN SCIENCE IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD

  1. #556
    The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bot Lane
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,869
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Doraku thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    just one I love a damn lot
    and yes, just wrote the same in your thread

    ---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

    and you just joined a game one minute ago
    my buddy wanted to play a kayle vs kayle game ... and now he wants me to go on a custom, so i help him see if he can play kayle jungle or not.
    But i don't see you on my online list o.o

  2. #557
    ... 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    22,596
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Doraku thread.

    I have no broship with jorpy


  3. #558
    The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bot Lane
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,869
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Doraku thread.

    Why not?
    Next time i will do better with kayle

  4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  5. #559
    ... 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    22,596
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Doraku thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by jorped View Post
    Why not?
    Next time i will do better with kayle
    Fine, broship level increased


  6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #560
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,869
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Doraku thread.

    Doku ignores my thread again? Man I'm disappointed, you're the only true bro here andre

    Quote Originally Posted by jorped View Post
    my buddy wanted to play a kayle vs kayle game ... and now he wants me to go on a custom, so i help him see if he can play kayle jungle or not.
    But i don't see you on my online list o.o
    I feel like all these LOL terms must make you sound like some crazy psycho to those who haven't tried it yet

    Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Fine, broship level increased

  8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #561
    The True Ninja MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted jorped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bot Lane
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,869
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Doraku thread.

    That's what i have been telling Niichan. Don't trust anyone besides me. I am your and only bro

  10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  11. #562
    Kya~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Uganda
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,395
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Doraku thread.

    Chill man, I have a life besides MH too

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Well yeah, school is quite stressing but I didn't expect anything else for the last few months. The main exams are coming up too + teachers probably think we have nothing else to do lol. Actually I'm quite lazy and am a fast learner, otherwise I would be even more busy.

    And I can't deny the fact that I've played quite a few LOL games since saturday rest of my free time is spend with friends and my girlfriends. Went to a birthday party of a friend yesterday.... ofc I missed the first two lessons today
    What's the correlation between main exams and teachers think that the students have nothing to do? You're lazy but you're a fast learner? somehow that defies common sense perhaps you're a genius at teaching.. or not.

    I had an intention to play LoL since you guys are so hyped by it, but.. I didn't have enough motivation to download + install and then play the game. How many beers did you have during the party?

  12. #563
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,869
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Doraku thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    Chill man, I have a life besides MH too

    What's the correlation between main exams and teachers think that the students have nothing to do? You're lazy but you're a fast learner? somehow that defies common sense perhaps you're a genius at teaching.. or not.

    I had an intention to play LoL since you guys are so hyped by it, but.. I didn't have enough motivation to download + install and then play the game. How many beers did you have during the party?
    But you're able to post at other places dude nevermind, the bait worked

    That the teachers believe we have nothing to do besides learning for school, that's what I meant. Like saying "There are no friends, no girlfriends, no side jobs, all there's is studying". Weird you didn't get that or you're mocking me on purpose
    Lazy as in lazy and fast learner as in I don't need much time to learn something. Give me half an hour and I usually know all the important things for the next test. I hope you get it now but if it's needed I can go into detail even more so that you finally understand

    It's okay, LOL is not THAT great. A fun game but nothing exceptional.
    And I think I had two beers or so? It's not like we celebrated hard, knowing that everyone had to leave for school or work in the morning

    ---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by jorped View Post
    That's what i have been telling Niichan. Don't trust anyone besides me. I am your and only bro
    Last edited by naruto-niichan; February 27, 2013 at 12:36 PM.

  13. #564
    Kya~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Uganda
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,395
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Doraku thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    But you're able to post at other places dude nevermind, the bait worked

    That the teachers believe we have nothing to do besides learning for school, that's what I meant. Like saying "There are no friends, no girlfriends, no side jobs, all there's is studying". Weird you didn't get that or you're mocking me on purpose
    Lazy as in lazy and fast learner as in I don't need much time to learn something. Give me half an hour and I usually know all the important things for the next test. I hope you get it now but if it's needed I can go into detail even more so that you finally understand

    It's okay, LOL is not THAT great. A fun game but nothing exceptional.
    And I think I had two beers or so? It's not like we celebrated hard, knowing that everyone had to leave for school or work in the morning
    Well normally I'm checking subscribed threads after I'm done with usual section checking, so..

    The latter part. I'm amused that your capability to understand my sarcasm skill is beyond unbelievable. Most lecturers at my place also doing the same thing, they think we have nothing to do hence they give us a lot of task to be finished with short deadlines.

    Actually I was a kind of DOTA freak, but I'm not sure I'm going to grow attached to LoL to be honest. I guess I probably have left my gamer days behind.

  14. #565
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,869
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Doraku thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    Well normally I'm checking subscribed threads after I'm done with usual section checking, so..

    The latter part. I'm amused that your capability to understand my sarcasm skill is beyond unbelievable. Most lecturers at my place also doing the same thing, they think we have nothing to do hence they give us a lot of task to be finished with short deadlines.

    Actually I was a kind of DOTA freak, but I'm not sure I'm going to grow attached to LoL to be honest. I guess I probably have left my gamer days behind.
    So that's how important I am to you? Okay

    I'm used to dealing with gary so my sarcasm detector works well you're awfully similar to him lately.
    That's probably how teachers work, I hope I won't become the same

    If you were a DOTA freak you will enjoy LOL too, most likely. I doubt a gamers spirit dies, usually you're just more capable of holding back because you know you can't spent that much time on a game.

  15. #566
    ... 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    22,596
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Doraku thread.

    Hey, what's up lately?


  16. #567
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,729
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Doraku thread.


  17. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
  18. #568
    Kya~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Uganda
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,395
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Doraku thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    If you were a DOTA freak you will enjoy LOL too, most likely. I doubt a gamers spirit dies, usually you're just more capable of holding back because you know you can't spent that much time on a game.

    Hmm probably you're right. I did enjoy Persona 4 recently, but somehow PC games are not so interesting anymore - it's quite tiring, I'd say. I still looking forward to play Pokemon X & Y this year though.

  19. #569
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,869
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Doraku thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Hey, what's up lately?
    Busy and tired, that's what's up It's really hard with me loosing motivation for school and teachers giving us a shitload of work with only 3 months left. Things should calm down after our big three main exams in mid-april but I fear it won't get any better until then. I try to be less online here and spend less time with friends because it's even harder to get motivated for schoolwork when you have fun somewhere else. In that sense, LOL is a good distraction to put of some steam but it's nothing I want or feel like spending a few hours on so it's a perfect choice for busy days

    Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    Sauce is going on my nerves but the pic is funny

    Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    Hmm probably you're right. I did enjoy Persona 4 recently, but somehow PC games are not so interesting anymore - it's quite tiring, I'd say. I still looking forward to play Pokemon X & Y this year though.
    You're a Pokemon player? I've played all the old games (well one of each generation) a few month ago and bought the new version right after Had quite some fun but it's not as awesome as the older games, at least that's what I think.

    Never tried Persona, not even sure if it's available here, but I heard some good things about it.

  20. #570
    ... 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    22,596
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Doraku thread.

    That sounds like rather odd "therapy", when you think LoL is fine, but not MH. I can understand your overall argument however. I'm in a pretty dull situation right now myself. One of the subjects I have is incredibly boring, and I feel like I'm wasting my time with it. However I need to have it to finish my Master's in two years so I'm stuck with having to deal with it. Got an assignment due Thursday night, and another one in another subject due next week, and haven't really gotten far with either. Haven't even started on the one due Thursday yet. My group is working slow on the one due next week, and I feel like we waste hours doing nothing, which is annoying. Tomorrow we're working the whole day again, and they insist on meeting up early when there really is no need to go below the perfect 10am hour. Meh.


Thread Closed
Page 38 of 134 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts