Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 5 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 2003

Thread: GERMAN SCIENCE IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD

  1. #61
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    46,859
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm part of the famous gang now. That's what phio told me.

    Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    make u wat? uve aready been made
    Then tell me how to change

  2. #62
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    South Korea
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,640
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm part of the famous gang now. That's what phio told me.

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Then tell me how to change
    go to settings>change

  3. #63
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    46,859
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm part of the famous gang now. That's what phio told me.

    Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    go to settings>change
    I need a tutorial

  4. #64
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Country
    Singapore
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    5,170
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I now have my own personal and awesome minion :wtf - Part 1

    Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    When I wrote this post I dreamed of Imp liking it...later today...tomorrow...maybe weeks from now

    I like to think my likes give people pleasure.


    Edit: I just realised I am in Mordor.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

  5. #65
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    46,859
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I now have my own personal and awesome minion :wtf - Part 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    I like to think my likes give people pleasure.


    Edit: I just realised I am in Mordor.
    They do. I have so many, but certain ones mean more


    huh?

  6. #66
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Country
    Singapore
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    5,170
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm part of the famous gang now. That's what phio told me.

    One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its black gates are guarded by more than just minions. There is evil here that does not sleep...An axis Evil!


    *cough*
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

  7. #67
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Piltover
    Country
    Pyke
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    46,859
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm part of the famous gang now. That's what phio told me.

    Ahah...I'm out of it. It's not you, it's me

  8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  9. #68
    Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,014
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I now have my own personal and awesome minion :wtf - Part 1

    @Doku WHERE ARE THE PICS??

    @phio I love you girl so don't be mad~

    Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    I like the parts about liking winter sports and Naruto despite its drop in quality (in some parts).

    The part about being all lovable... not so much. I had hoped you would turn out more like me, hated by the majority but loved by the minority of fanboys/girls *sigh*. I really am all alone.
    I guess that means you're still a Naruto fan too? my love for the series will never die, I just had too much awesome time because of the manga.

    Who are your fanboys? Adam?
    but thanks, I prefer to be loved by many and I'm totally loveable

    Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Sometimes what's needed is a dark knight.
    That's a good way to comfort yourself for being hated

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperium View Post
    I like to think my likes give people pleasure.

    Edit: I just realised I am in Mordor.
    I laughed like shit about most of your posts regarding me stealing Mazino's win. Your a real genius sometimes

  10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  11. #69
    GOT MILLKKK? 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    21,487
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm part of the famous gang now. That's what phio told me.

    Of course I am a fan. Did you think otherwise? I think the majority that read a series have to call themselves "fans", to a greater or smaller degree. A lot of aspects about the series' direction in the last years has frustrated me. I actually wrote a huge post about Kishi's failed control over power in his own manga yesterday (my first big post in ages in Naruto). It's too bad, because I used to be a pretty die-hard fan of Naruto back in the days (like when Jiraiya infiltrated the Rain Village). But a lot has been bad and continue to be handled poorly.

    Aren't you a fanboy?

    And thank you. I don't mind being the dark knight!
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

  12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  13. #70
    Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,014
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm part of the famous gang now. That's what phio told me.

    Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Of course I am a fan. Did you think otherwise? I think the majority that read a series have to call themselves "fans", to a greater or smaller degree. A lot of aspects about the series' direction in the last years has frustrated me. I actually wrote a huge post about Kishi's failed control over power in his own manga yesterday (my first big post in ages in Naruto). It's too bad, because I used to be a pretty die-hard fan of Naruto back in the days (like when Jiraiya infiltrated the Rain Village). But a lot has been bad and continue to be handled poorly.

    Aren't you a fanboy?

    And thank you. I don't mind being the dark knight!
    Care to share? I have to agree about all the things you said, it's a shame Kishi wasn't able to maintain the level of greatness. Still doesn't change the fact that a huge part of the series was pure awesomeness though.

    And ofc I'm a fanboy, it's still the series I'm most looking forward to in Jump even though I was disappointed quite often lately. I say screw the haters though.

    btw what I loved the most last chapter wasn't the juubi but pure Madara badassery.

    Spoiler show

  14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #71
    I hate shovel 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Uganda
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,291
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm part of the famous gang now. That's what phio told me.

    There will be no pics

    Some groups picked up Psycho Pass manga in Jump SQ. You better read it.

  16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  17. #72
    Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,014
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm part of the famous gang now. That's what phio told me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    There will be no pics

    Some groups picked up Psycho Pass manga in Jump SQ. You better read it.
    what? You liar, I trusted you

    and looks like it's mostly the same as the anime? Not sure if I need to read new chapters then :/

  18. #73
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    South Korea
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,640
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm part of the famous gang now. That's what phio told me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    There will be no pics

    Some groups picked up Psycho Pass manga in Jump SQ. You better read it.
    u not gonna show us ur tyrant eye?

  19. #74
    GOT MILLKKK? 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Norway
    Posts
    21,487
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm part of the famous gang now. That's what phio told me.

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Care to share? I have to agree about all the things you said, it's a shame Kishi wasn't able to maintain the level of greatness. Still doesn't change the fact that a huge part of the series was pure awesomeness though.

    And ofc I'm a fanboy, it's still the series I'm most looking forward to in Jump even though I was disappointed quite often lately. I say screw the haters though.

    btw what I loved the most last chapter wasn't the juubi but pure Madara badassery.

    Spoiler show
    Share what?

    I meant a fanboy of me

    Indeed, Madara has some of the best mid-battle "villain lines" and poses in the entire manga. He has been delivering at a regular basis. Other shots I loved of him were this and this one. Such a casual douche really xD
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

  20. #75
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    South Korea
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,640
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: I'm part of the famous gang now. That's what phio told me.

    Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Share what?

    I meant a fanboy of me

    Indeed, Madara has some of the best mid-battle "villain lines" and poses in the entire manga. He has been delivering at a regular basis. Other shots I loved of him were this and this one. Such a casual douche really xD
    madara doesnt hold a candle to Raizel awesomness tho

Thread Closed
Page 5 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts