Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 100 of 134 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 2003

Thread: GERMAN SCIENCE IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I'm a free man

Quote Quote:
    Kingdom Hearts 1.5
    have fun

Quote Quote:
    Gotcha!
    I thought we start on the 1.9.?
    Well if that's what you want, okay

Quote Quote:
    Asky-chan isn't online there anymore...
    So it's just polit talk with Aka or Moe talk with Haku...
    Huh I see, that sounds a bit fun, at least

Quote Quote:
    No one yet... Maybe I'll find a new one. Maybe not...
    How about a 3D one?

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    have fun
    What's with that disappointed look? You should know that I'm a hopeless JRPG fanboy before anything else...

Quote Quote:
    Well if that's what you want, okay
    Yeah that's the german inside of me... Everything according to a strict plan...

Quote Quote:
    Huh I see, that sounds a bit fun, at least
    We have lots of fun while laughing about our politicians... Well it's either laughing or crying anyway...

Quote Quote:
    How about a 3D one?
    I doubt there would be someone I could look up to.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    What's with that disappointed look? You should know that I'm a hopeless JRPG fanboy before anything else...
    lol true, it's just me getting impatient that you don't watch the epic stuff like AnoHana

Quote Quote:
    Yeah that's the german inside of me... Everything according to a strict plan...
    Strict plans are important, as long as you stick to it and don't fuck up

Quote Quote:
    We have lots of fun while laughing about our politicians... Well it's either laughing or crying anyway...
    So which party will you vote for?

Quote Quote:
    I doubt there would be someone I could look up to.
    Why am I not surprised?

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

lol true, it's just me getting impatient that you don't watch the epic stuff like AnoHana
    I will, I will... (Do you want to see me cry that badly...? )
    I'll start watching it tomorrow after my weeklies okay...?

Quote Quote:
    Strict plans are important, as long as you stick to it and don't fuck up
    okay ~niichan

Quote Quote:
    So which party will you vote for?
    I haven't decided yet.

Quote Quote:
    Why am I not surprised?
    You just know me too well.
    Last edited by naruto-niichan; August 31, 2013 at 03:39 PM.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    I will, I will... (Do you want to see me cry that badly...? )
    I'll start watching it tomorrow after my weeklies okay...?
    lol not really, I just like discussing stuff I like, and someone who just watched/is watching usually is the most talkative

Sure sure, take your time. I just finished watching Gintama, now I need a break

Quote Quote:
    I haven't decided yet.
    Then who do you tend to vote for? I will most likely vote for the SPD, just because I want to see Merkel and the CDU gone and I like Steinbrück. Otherwise I would probably vote for Die Grünen. I can't take Die Piraten all that serious and the Linkspartei is dreaming of an Utopia which will never come, even if they had enough votes to lead without another party.

I don't want to talk about the FDP....

Quote Quote:
    You just know me too well.
    Indeed, I do

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

lol not really, I just like discussing stuff I like, and someone who just watched/is watching usually is the most talkative
    I know, I know.
    As soon as I'm finished I'll spam your thread.

Quote Quote:
    Sure sure, take your time. I just finished watching Gintama, now I need a break
    So? What are you going to watch, read, play next?

Quote Quote:
    Then who do you tend to vote for? I will most likely vote for the SPD, just because I want to see Merkel and the CDU gone and I like Steinbrück. Otherwise I would probably vote for Die Grünen. I can't take Die Piraten all that serious and the Linkspartei is dreaming of an Utopia which will never come, even if they had enough votes to lead without another party.

I don't want to talk about the FDP....
    You've almost the same opinion as me. Difference is I dislike Steinbrück.
    Wahl-O-Mat said I should vote for Die Partei, Die Grüne, Die Linke or Piraten... SPD is not far away either. I decide after I have seen more of those politicians on TV.

Quote Quote:
    Indeed, I do
    I think it's quite funny, that we both use that emoticon here...

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    I know, I know.
    As soon as I'm finished I'll spam your thread.
    Feel free to give your opinion in-between too

Quote Quote:
    So? What are you going to watch, read, play next?
    I need a break now... afterwards, I guess I will start playing the Umineko VN. Gintama was enough anime for the moment

Quote Quote:
    You've almost the same opinion as me. Difference is I dislike Steinbrück.
    Wahl-O-Mat said I should vote for Die Partei, Die Grüne, Die Linke or Piraten... SPD is not far away either. I decide after I have seen more of those politicians on TV.
    Why do you dislike him? No doubt he's a bit arrogant but he speaks his mind, a quality I would like to see way more often these days.
    Wahl-O-Mat told me Piraten and Linkspartei at first too, SPD/Grüne were 1% below. I feel a lot more safe with the later two though.
    Politicans on TV won't change anything for me, dunno how a momentary presentation should be more important than what the party is going to do as a whole. Not like you can trust them that much, but momentary presentations are even less trustworthy.

Quote Quote:
    I think it's quite funny, that we both use that emoticon here...
    I used it because I knew you would like it

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Feel free to give your opinion in-between too
    I will. Don't worry. (I usually do that after every episode... So I turn this thread into an Anime discussion thread... )

Quote Quote:
    I need a break now... afterwards, I guess I will start playing the Umineko VN. Gintama was enough anime for the moment
    Don't forget to waste your time on reading my stuff...
    Have a nice break. You earned it.

Quote Quote:
    Why do you dislike him? No doubt he's a bit arrogant but he speaks his mind, a quality I would like to see way more often these days.
    Wahl-O-Mat told me Piraten and Linkspartei at first too, SPD/Grüne were 1% below. I feel a lot more safe with the later two though.
    Politicans on TV won't change anything for me, dunno how a momentary presentation should be more important than what the party is going to do as a whole. Not like you can trust them that much, but momentary presentations are even less trustworthy.
    He likes to fail hard wehenever he can. Furthermore the whole Kompetenzteam stuff was totally stupid too imo...
    I prefer Gabriel and Steinmaier.
    At the moment I would vote for die Grüne.
    Well most of them are very important in the party. Furthermore I wanna know how they'll answer tricky questions and CDU and FDP failed pretty hard in that regard recently.
    Although I don't trust any politician in the first place.

Quote Quote:
    I used it because I knew you would like it
    Yeah... It fits so well...

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    I will. Don't worry. (I usually do that after every episode... So I turn this thread into an Anime discussion thread... )
    lol don't go overboard

Don't forget to waste your time on reading my stuff...
    Have a nice break. You earned it.
    Ah yeah, good thing you reminded me. Thanks, it was an awesome ride but a reaaally long one.

He likes to fail hard wehenever he can. Furthermore the whole Kompetenzteam stuff was totally stupid too imo...
    I prefer Gabriel and Steinmaier.
    At the moment I would vote for die Grüne.
    Well most of them are very important in the party. Furthermore I wanna know how they'll answer tricky questions and CDU and FDP failed pretty hard in that regard recently.
    Although I don't trust any politician in the first place.
    Hmm I don't think so, he was pretty awesome all the time before he was chosen as candidate all of a sudden, which was actually Gabriel and Steinmeier's fault by both giving their definite decline without talking to Steinbrück beforehand The three are just too different to make a good team. Das Kompetenzteam would have been done anyway, no matter who decided to become Kanzler, that's more of a SPD thing than actually being related to Steinbrück.
    I'm really looking forward to todays duel, I hope he beats her hard.

Yeah, too much went wrong the last two decades, still I can't understand people who don't vote, it's beyond me. If there's no one you like, vote for the one you dislike least. Take your vote to change the country, anything else is just apathetic nonsense and won't change anything.

Yeah... It fits so well...

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

lol don't go overboard
    Me? Never..

Quote Quote:
    Ah yeah, good thing you reminded me. Thanks, it was an awesome ride but a reaaally long one.
    Now you have to read the Manga no?

Quote Quote:
    Hmm I don't think so, he was pretty awesome all the time before he was chosen as candidate all of a sudden, which was actually Gabriel and Steinmeier's fault by both giving their definite decline without talking to Steinbrück beforehand The three are just too different to make a good team. Das Kompetenzteam would have been done anyway, no matter who decided to become Kanzler, that's more of a SPD thing than actually being related to Steinbrück.
    I'm really looking forward to todays duel, I hope he beats her hard.

Yeah, too much went wrong the last two decades, still I can't understand people who don't vote, it's beyond me. If there's no one you like, vote for the one you dislike least. Take your vote to change the country, anything else is just apathetic nonsense and won't change anything.
    I know but I meant his Kompetenzteam itself seems pretty random to me.
    Furthermore I doubt he'll crush her. For the media Steinbrück is the punching bag while Merkel is their queen. I fear it will be pretty one-sided... My only hope is Maybritt Illner because she does ask the important questions.

Furthermore too many people think Merkel is awesome. So much is wrong with this country... Education? Hell no... People who are mündig, are unwanted...
    I agree. Everyone has to vote.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Me? Never..
    but ofc not

Quote Quote:
    Now you have to read the Manga no?
    Yeah I will do shortly. Thankfully the anime is kinda close so there's not that much to read. Oh and I still need to watch the Benizakura movie, afterwards it's waiting for the subbed second movie and a continuation of the anime. It seems they left out some chapters in-between and only animated the big arcs in the last season so they probably have enough material for more episodes at the beginning of the new year, depends on how long they want to go. This season prolly was so short because they pumped a lot of money into the serious arcs, good choice in my opinion.

Quote Quote:
    I know but I meant his Kompetenzteam itself seems pretty random to me.
    Furthermore I doubt he'll crush her. For the media Steinbrück is the punching bag while Merkel is their queen. I fear it will be pretty one-sided... My only hope is Maybritt Illner because she does ask the important questions.

Furthermore too many people think Merkel is awesome. So much is wrong with this country... Education? Hell no... People who are mündig, are unwanted...
    I agree. Everyone has to vote.
    One has to wonder if he really was the only one to decide his team, if you ask me.
    I wouldn't be so sure, there are Merkel haters out there too, it's not like everyone is praising her. No doubt she has a lot of acceptance though, which is totally beyond me because I really dislike her style and nothing good came out of the CDU/FDP coalition. We're in a good state but that's really not thanks to the CDU or the FDP, but more because of past reforms like Agenda 2010. There were a lot of faults in there too, it ripped society even further apart, but there's no doubt that it's thanks to this that the country is doing so good as a whole. I really hope the SPD gets to lead again, sticks to their essential promises (like Mindestlohn) and fixes some of their past mistakes. Not that I expect everything to be all good, but I can't imagine them doing worse than Merkel.

"Auf deutschem Boden gilt deutsches Recht... ich vertraue den USA. Wenn sie sagen, diese Rechte werden nicht verletzt, dann ist das so" how naive can you be, really lol.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

but ofc not
    No. Never. I'm always a good boy.

Quote Quote:
    Yeah I will do shortly. Thankfully the anime is kinda close so there's not that much to read. Oh and I still need to watch the Benizakura movie, afterwards it's waiting for the subbed second movie and a continuation of the anime. It seems they left out some chapters in-between and only animated the big arcs in the last season so they probably have enough material for more episodes at the beginning of the new year, depends on how long they want to go. This season prolly was so short because they pumped a lot of money into the serious arcs, good choice in my opinion.
    So do I... But so much text... Watching the whole Anime would take way too much time... Well nobody said that the Otaku life is an easy one...
    The animation quality was awesome. I really like the serious arcs of Gintama. They have so much to offer.

Quote Quote:
    One has to wonder if he really was the only one to decide his team, if you ask me.
    I wouldn't be so sure, there are Merkel haters out there too, it's not like everyone is praising her. No doubt she has a lot of acceptance though, which is totally beyond me because I really dislike her style and nothing good came out of the CDU/FDP coalition. We're in a good state but that's really not thanks to the CDU or the FDP, but more because of past reforms like Agenda 2010. There were a lot of faults in there too, it ripped society even further apart, but there's no doubt that it's thanks to this that the country is doing so good as a whole. I really hope the SPD gets to lead again, sticks to their essential promises (like Mindestlohn) and fixes some of their past mistakes. Not that I expect everything to be all good, but I can't imagine them doing worse than Merkel.

"Auf deutschem Boden gilt deutsches Recht... ich vertraue den USA. Wenn sie sagen, diese Rechte werden nicht verletzt, dann ist das so" how naive can you be, really lol.
    It's time for the TV duel...
    CDU/FDP was the worst government we had ever... I even wanted Schröder back...
    Good state... Can't really agree here... Only the rich people have a nice life. The poor one get poorer by the day. Education system is flawed and so much more...
    Mindetslohn is something I'm still not sure about. As long as the tax system is that unbalanced nobody can pay that.
    @NSA... If I comment on that I would rant the whole day... I'd rather not...

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    No. Never. I'm always a good boy.
    Hmmmm...

Quote Quote:
    So do I... But so much text... Watching the whole Anime would take way too much time... Well nobody said that the Otaku life is an easy one...
    The animation quality was awesome. I really like the serious arcs of Gintama. They have so much to offer.
    Lol that's like 50 chapters, nothing impossible And you could watch the arcs, like I do. That saves you from a high amount of episodes and you will still witness most of the epic moments.
    And I wholeheartedly agree

Quote Quote:
    It's time for the TV duel...
    CDU/FDP was the worst government we had ever... I even wanted Schröder back...
    Good state... Can't really agree here... Only the rich people have a nice life. The poor one get poorer by the day. Education system is flawed and so much more...
    Mindetslohn is something I'm still not sure about. As long as the tax system is that unbalanced nobody can pay that.
    @NSA... If I comment on that I would rant the whole day... I'd rather not...
    Yeah, watching it atm.
    The worst, the best... I'm against using those words. Neither we nor Merkel lived back in Adenauers time, the only ones who can really say that are people who've lived in (West) Germany since 1945 and witnessed all governments.
    And with good state I meant as a whole, we have a well-doing economy and lots of working people. Look at the other countries around us and you know what I mean. Obviously that doesn't mean I like how things are going, rich and poor are drifting more and more apart and really, someone who works should be able to live from the money he earns. No doubt there's a lot to be done, I'm not happy with our education either, but most people think we're doing good compared to others. In the end what matters is your own curent life, so as long as people are happy with what they have they feel not much need for change. It's stupid but can't be helped.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmmm...
    O....kay...?

Quote Quote:
    Lol that's like 50 chapters, nothing impossible And you could watch the arcs, like I do. That saves you from a high amount of episodes and you will still witness most of the epic moments.
    And I wholeheartedly agree
    Well I wanted to read which means way more than 50 chapters...
    Or do you have an episode list which only has the important episodes on it?

Quote Quote:
    Yeah, watching it atm.
    The worst, the best... I'm against using those words. Neither we nor Merkel lived back in Adenauers time, the only ones who can really say that are people who've lived in (West) Germany since 1945 and witnessed all governments.
    And with good state I meant as a whole, we have a well-doing economy and lots of working people. Look at the other countries around us and you know what I mean. Obviously that doesn't mean I like how things are going, rich and poor are drifting more and more apart and really, someone who works should be able to live from the money he earns. No doubt there's a lot to be done, I'm not happy with our education either, but most people think we're doing good compared to others. In the end what matters is your own curent life, so as long as people are happy with what they have they feel not much need for change. It's stupid but can't be helped.
    Working yeah... A lot of temping and short contracts. A lot of people need a second job to make ends meet. Furthermore a lot of other countries already have a minimum wage.
    Yeah I agree... As long as people think like that nothing will change.

Furthermore the stuff Merkel said today was an insult to my intelligence... :/

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    O....kay...?
    What?

Quote Quote:
    Well I wanted to read which means way more than 50 chapters...
    Or do you have an episode list which only has the important episodes on it?
    http://www.yorozuyasoul.com/gintama/arcs

= what I regularly took a look at. Excellent list to watch most of the good stuff.

Umibozu (rather serious), Infant Strife (less serious), Benizakura (serious and essential for the whole story), Yagyu (not so good start but that one toilet episode, just awesome ), Shinsengumi Crisis (ridiculously funny and good serious stuff, still one of my favourite arcs of Gintama), Yoshiwara in Flames (best serious arc after Courtesan of a Nation), Red Spider (serious). You watched everything after episode 201 right? Anyway, all the arcs are pretty good, the only ones I found pretty average Mother, Fuyo (still a must watch if you want to know about Tama's background) and Rokkaku, which was kinda bland and boring.
    I didn't watch the parodies of Wii, Monster Hunter and Dragon Quest, so you can tell me if they're good

Quote Quote:
    Working yeah... A lot of temping and short contracts. A lot of people need a second job to make ends meet. Furthermore a lot of other countries already have a minimum wage.
    Yeah I agree... As long as people think like that nothing will change.

Furthermore the stuff Merkel said today was an insult to my intelligence... :/
    Well I believe we think alike if that came off different. No doubt things aren't as good as our government makes it look like.

It was mainly bullshit, didn't expect anything else.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
Thread Closed
Page 100 of 134 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 ... LastLast