Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 102 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2003

Thread: GERMAN SCIENCE IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I'm a free man

You know what you need to do to make me go mod

SCHWING LORD 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

No I am clueless.

HALP.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Wasn't it like not long after the greens were founded lol? That's like 25 years ago or so lulz

Yeah, it is Quite good so far. No H-scenes for us pervs though

And all that spin-off stuff sounds cool but I only really care for the main plot.
    Latest article I read about that was from april. Not that long ago.

No H-scenes?! Well if the story is good...

So do I but I think it is awesome. Furthermore I'm glad that they didn't turn him into a girl too...

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    No I am clueless.

HALP.
    Come on, just lick my boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Latest article I read about that was from april. Not that long ago.

No H-scenes?! Well if the story is good...

So do I but I think it is awesome. Furthermore I'm glad that they didn't turn him into a girl too...
    Hmm I see. It's definitely not something the greens want though

Well the story got pretty dark all of a sudden, I really didn't expect such a heavy plot twist I guess I did expect it, but not to that extent, it was quite the shock/surprise. I already feel like recommeding the VN to you, I've thoroughly enjoyed it so far.

Are you reading about all the Fate stuff or why are you telling me some tidbits every few days or so? XD

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm I see. It's definitely not something the greens want though

Well the story got pretty dark all of a sudden, I really didn't expect such a heavy plot twist I guess I did expect it, but not to that extent, it was quite the shock/surprise. I already feel like recommeding the VN to you, I've thoroughly enjoyed it so far.

Are you reading about all the Fate stuff or why are you telling me some tidbits every few days or so? XD
    Yeah I know but it's just fucked up... Veggie day is evil too though...

I like good plot twists. \o/ The darker the better.

Yes and no... Just noticed it while looking for a picture.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I know but it's just fucked up... Veggie day is evil too though...

I like good plot twists. \o/ The darker the better.

Yes and no... Just noticed it while looking for a picture.
    You can find fucked up people everywhere Veggie Day won't ever come though, even if they become part of the government.

Who doesn't \o/ I would say you should start playing the VN as soon as you can, I can't trust anyone else as my discussion partner

Your acknowledge your love for Fate, aibou

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

You can find fucked up people everywhere Veggie Day won't ever come though, even if they become part of the government.

Who doesn't \o/ I would say you should start playing the VN as soon as you can, I can't trust anyone else as my discussion partner

Your acknowledge your love for Fate, aibou
    "Fucked up people" in this regard is wrong on so many levels...

So many games... GTA V will be released soon too... Kagebushin would be very helpful nowadays... But if you give me a Link I'll start it... How long is it?
    And d'aaaaaaaaaaaaaw. You flatter me.

Yes... Yes... YES! I LOVE the Fate universe!

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

"Fucked up people" in this regard is wrong on so many levels...

So many games... GTA V will be released soon too... Kagebushin would be very helpful nowadays... But if you give me a Link I'll start it... How long is it?
    And d'aaaaaaaaaaaaaw. You flatter me.

Yes... Yes... YES! I LOVE the Fate universe!
    lol bad wording I guess

GTA is immense fun but jesus, VN really deserve more attention I think it's 30-50 hours, the sequel prolly about the same. It's done in episode, meaning the first VN has episode 1-4 and the sequel 5-8. I will send you a link
    And no reason to thank me, I'm serious

Good thing we agree

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

lol bad wording I guess

GTA is immense fun but jesus, VN really deserve more attention I think it's 30-50 hours, the sequel prolly about the same. It's done in episode, meaning the first VN has episode 1-4 and the sequel 5-8. I will send you a link
    And no reason to thank me, I'm serious

Good thing we agree
    Indeed...

GTA V looks like ohmygodwhatisthisidontevenawesoooooooooooome I will play that game without any sleep me thinks...
    Thanks for the link! I hope I can play it soon...

Thanks a bunch again for making me play/watch/read it.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

GTA V looks like ohmygodwhatisthisidontevenawesoooooooooooome I will play that game without any sleep me thinks...
    Thanks for the link! I hope I can play it soon...

Thanks a bunch again for making me play/watch/read it.
    Don't judge a book by it's cover but yeah, all GTA's have been fun Besides San Andreas, the whole setting just wasn't my thing and I felt like the world was a bit too big, considering there was too much land with nothing but trees, water, or similar boring stuff.
    I bought some nice games I wanted to have for a long while, now that I got money I don't have all yet, but I'm quite happy.

And knowing your pace, I fear you will surpass me in no time I'm still on the first episode

Nothing to thank me for, I'm glad I could fangasm together with a great guy

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

NOOOOO I just headed over to the showdown thread and reading the names because I wanted to vote and I was spoiled so hard because I know the character already Oh god please, let it be another character with a similar name, please please. If not, I fear a good surprise was taken from me

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't judge a book by it's cover but yeah, all GTA's have been fun Besides San Andreas, the whole setting just wasn't my thing and I felt like the world was a bit too big, considering there was too much land with nothing but trees, water, or similar boring stuff.
    I bought some nice games I wanted to have for a long while, now that I got money I don't have all yet, but I'm quite happy.

And knowing your pace, I fear you will surpass me in no time I'm still on the first episode

Nothing to thank me for, I'm glad I could fangasm together with a great guy
    Well I read a lot about it and I so look forward to it...
    GTA V is somewhat like San Andreas though... DD
    Which games did you buy/do you want to buy?

Oh I wonder about that...

Oh you...
    I look forward to fangasm with you over the next Anime/Manga/Game/etc.

Quote Quote:
    NOOOOO I just headed over to the showdown thread and reading the names because I wanted to vote and I was spoiled so hard because I know the character already Oh god please, let it be another character with a similar name, please please. If not, I fear a good surprise was taken from me
    Yeah me too... But that's the problem with that stuff... :/

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I read a lot about it and I so look forward to it...
    GTA V is somewhat like San Andreas though... DD
    Which games did you buy/do you want to buy?

Oh I wonder about that...
    I'm not that hyped but yeah, I'm looking forward to the game too
    Mass Effect 2 +3, Max Payne 1+2, Risen Special Edition, The Walking Dead, Metro 2033, Hitman:Absolution, Bioshock 1+2+Infinite/Toonstruck, Dead Space 2 (and 3 I guess...), Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines, Drakan: Order of the Flame. That is, if I can still find good, resonably priced versions of Toonstruck and Drakan, great but pretty old games.

Oh you...
    I look forward to fangasm with you over the next Anime/Manga/Game/etc.

Yeah me too... But that's the problem with that stuff... :/
    Yes, it shall be awesome...

I guess, it's just such a big timing. Somehow it makes absolutely no sense though atm, but let's see if he really means the Shannon I know. Somehow, from the fickle memory I have of the picture posted, I think it's someone else but you never know Well it will ruin some fun sooner or later, no matter what =/ Just have to accept it...

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not that hyped but yeah, I'm looking forward to the game too
    Mass Effect 2 +3, Max Payne 1+2, Risen Special Edition, The Walking Dead, Metro 2033, Hitman:Absolution, Bioshock 1+2+Infinite/Toonstruck, Dead Space 2 (and 3 I guess...), Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines, Drakan: Order of the Flame. That is, if I can still find good, resonably priced versions of Toonstruck and Drakan, great but pretty old games.
    I still have to finish Xillia, KH 1.5 and Neptunia V... T__T

Oh you have bought a lot of great games. \o/ I want to play Metro 33 someday too...

Quote Quote:
    Yes, it shall be awesome...

I guess, it's just such a big timing. Somehow it makes absolutely no sense though atm, but let's see if he really means the Shannon I know. Somehow, from the fickle memory I have of the picture posted, I think it's someone else but you never know Well it will ruin some fun sooner or later, no matter what =/ Just have to accept it...
    Hell yes!

Yeah... shit happens... Try to delete the memory of that information. That's how I do it...

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I still have to finish Xillia, KH 1.5 and Neptunia V... T__T

Oh you have bought a lot of great games. \o/ I want to play Metro 33 someday too...
    I'm sure you will find the time to finish them, someday

Thanks \o/ Metro 2033 is a really good game, I will prolly buy the sequel next month or so.

Hell yes!

Yeah... shit happens... Try to delete the memory of that information. That's how I do it...
    :happy

Worked the first time but I won't forget the name now. I only vaguely remember the looks and the info given, but that's enough to make me annoyed x___x Oh well, can't be helped

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure you will find the time to finish them, someday

Thanks \o/ Metro 2033 is a really good game, I will prolly buy the sequel next month or so.
    I somehow doubt that... T___T

The atmosphere of those games is amazing. :O

Quote Quote:
    Worked the first time but I won't forget the name now. I only vaguely remember the looks and the info given, but that's enough to make me annoyed x___x Oh well, can't be helped
    There, there.
    I'm sure you will still have a lot of fun. \o/

Thread Closed
Page 102 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast