Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 42 of 134 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 ... LastLast

Thread: GERMAN SCIENCE IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Fanboys' Lair

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Sit down shonen, I shall tell you what makes you a god
    *sits down.* I always wanted to try out divinity.

Quote Quote:
    Yeah you always form groups only to destroy them later on you better be glad you escpated that Sky, it only hurts later on
    But pirates did sound interesting... Well whatever.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Asarii's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Pretty much the same school's nearly finished but the last two month are like hell

Instead? Wait, I don't really get it You can just choose the town you plan to visit? And traveling from Berlin to Frankfurt takes around 5 hours by train if I'm not mistaken.

And yep, that would be awesome Maybe we can arrange something, though I guess googz is as busy as I am or maybe even more
    I'm sure the two months will pass by quickly and that you will preserve. Ganbatte~!!!!

Ooooh, I was thinking of coming over to Frankfurt, but I guess that's hard to do. I wasn't expecting the trip to take 5 hours. Living in Canada has affected my sense of space so countries such as Germany seem small when it still has quite a distance to cover.

Even though the program doesn't start on April 29th, I'm planning to arrive early on the 23rd. Perhaps we can meet somewhere on those days.

By the way, which cell phone provider do you use? I need a pre-paid cell phone since mine won't work overseas, but I'm not sure how or where to get it.

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    *sits down.* I always wanted to try out divinity.

But pirates did sound interesting... Well whatever.
    Hmmm, where should I start

Pirates are so generic, no one needs them. You could form a zombie group

Quote Originally Posted by Asarii View Post
    I'm sure the two months will pass by quickly and that you will preserve. Ganbatte~!!!!

Ooooh, I was thinking of coming over to Frankfurt, but I guess that's hard to do. I wasn't expecting the trip to take 5 hours. Living in Canada has affected my sense of space so countries such as Germany seem small when it still has quite a distance to cover.

Even though the program doesn't start on April 29th, I'm planning to arrive early on the 23rd. Perhaps we can meet somewhere on those days.

By the way, which cell phone provider do you use? I need a pre-paid cell phone since mine won't work overseas, but I'm not sure how or where to get it.
    Thanks ;___; well it's prolly less than 5 hours but 4 definitely, something in-between. I know Canade is extremely vast but don't underestimate the european countries

I could talk to googz and see if the three of us could arrange a meeting, what do you think? you would be the first two persons on MH to see me

And I'm using E-Plus. Not the best over here but pretty cheap. You could buy a card from "Blue" at a e-plus/blue business. You need to pay 20 euro but you that way you will have a starting balance of 20 euro instantly and you can continue to use your old/same number without paying for it. I've never used a prepaid card but I think it's a pretty good deal.

Kya~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Doku sucks at LOL

Your title intrigues me. Dont you remember who saved you from Yi several times? yeah, that guy.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    Your title intrigues me. Dont you remember who saved you from Yi several times? yeah, that guy.
    That was Haku, you made some shots from the distance with Cait and let me die ;__;

Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

That was Haku, you made some shots from the distance with Cait and let me die ;__;
    You want Cait to be a tank?

btw, I'm guessing that you'll become a perfect partner for Gary... both of your playing styles are similar.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

You want Cait to be a tank?

btw, I'm guessing that you'll become a perfect partner for Gary... both of your playing styles are similar.
    that would be fun

don't judge my style because of one game dude not saying you're wrong but don't judge something/someone because of a first impression

Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

don't judge my style because of one game dude not saying you're wrong but don't judge something/someone because of a first impression
    Yeah, right

But in all honesty, that ping-dah-enemiez! or I-need-to-get-firstblood-at-level-two are similar , maybe you should try Rene + Riven top with Gary other time. And definitely I'll spectate that.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

so they r similiar? i know gary loves going in with 10 hp

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, right

But in all honesty, that ping-dah-enemiez! or I-need-to-get-firstblood-at-level-two are similar , maybe you should try Rene + Riven top with Gary other time. And definitely I'll spectate that.
    nah it's not my intention to get first blood, who even cares about that? I just tend to take my chance instead of being pretty careful, sometimes it works, sometimes it don't. I'm not stupid though, when I don't see a chance I don't try.

Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    so they r similiar? i know gary loves going in with 10 hp
    Well, with the latest patch, I think he won't do those turret dive stunts anymore. Hopefully

nah it's not my intention to get first blood, who even cares about that? I just tend to take my chance instead of being pretty careful, sometimes it works, sometimes it don't. I'm not stupid though, when I don't see a chance I don't try.
    Well, I do but I think you were pretty brave there . I think two champs you're playing so far allow you to take those risky engagement with the enemies.. thus your behavior of taking "chances" develop from there. I'm not saying it's wrong, but my playing style is more laid-back, I think

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

whats with the latest patch?

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I only play with Garren ^^;;;;

14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    I only play with Garren ^^;;;;
    Why don't you try some other champ, Charlie

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you kidding me? I can't even master this dude. Let alone know what sort of armors and sowrds he's supposed to be equipped with.

Thread Closed
Page 42 of 134 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 ... LastLast