Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Magi 164 Discussion

Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Magi 164 Discussion

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by naruto-niichan; November 25, 2012 at 06:15 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mr. Arashi's Avatar
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 164 Spoiler Thread

Chapter 164 is out by Sense

This is a good way to correct the divert path that Ohtaka made with Titus and the loli magi. Being a part of her body, another life or something created from her. Which she can erase it when she wanted.

Boring chapter though.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member fizban's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 164 Discussion/165 Predictions

If I was the chancellor, I'd totally force Titus to choose between saving Marga and himself. Really try to drive home the point that the lives of magicians are more valuable than humans. He probably knew things were headed in this direction in the first place. After all, he seemed to already know about everything else they were doing.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SK-Hao's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@ Fizban woah that's deep now that you have said it i can totally see that happening.
    By going against her will is Titus betraying his Magi?
    Devour this Manga

I hate shovel 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Quite emotional chapter and to be honest I enjoyed it, so in my opinion this chapter is far from being boring. As we expected from last week, Titus's lifespan is going to be the problem here. I guess Titus itself is an artificial being made by Scheherazade for spying purposes. I agree that fizban's theory is indeed a possible direction on what's going to happen in the next chapter.

I also predict that Mogammet would force Titus to reveal his mission and betraying Laem empire in general and Scheherazade in particular, in exchange he would save the life of Marga and Titus. Unfortunately I cannot see Mogammet as a trustworthy person, what might happens next is probably that Mogammet will not fulfill his promise to Titus.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member El Maco's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Mogammet seems to be using Marga to force Titus to become independent of Sheherazade. By playing with Marga and seeing her abundant energy, he has realised that his own life has value outside his Laem mission and he's literally asking Mogammet to give him a real life, at the Academy's terms and conditions.

I suspect that, with his consent, they will use Titus as an example in class to show what can be done with Rukh manipulation. Worst case, they'll inject him with black Rukh balanced with a link to Marga maybe. It may then force Aladdin to reveal his Magi powers to Titus, which is possibly another thing Mogammet is trying to lure out. He's too experienced for these youngsters.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply