Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 52 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 1773

Thread: REAL EYES...REALIZE...REAL LIES....

  1. #766
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Palau
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

    Still watching Durarara!! Episode 12.5 (OVA)

    I'll be on skype when I'm done watching.

  2. #767
    Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,014
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    start of part 2...chapter 80
    Oh, you're reading ToG for the upcoming mafia game? great choice dude, I'm proud of you

  3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  4. #768
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,248
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Oh, you're reading ToG for the upcoming mafia game? great choice dude, I'm proud of you
    well welcome...finally

    actually,i've been slowly reading it...before you suggested it as a theme...I was peer pressured

    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

  5. #769
    Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,014
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

    And your thoughts about it?

    ---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

    I hope you don't say anything bad

  6. #770
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,248
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

    no I really like it...I had to read it since scav/maz say shingeki is crap and tower is so much better...I had to see...

    I can see why they like it...but i'm more of a seinen guy...shingeki really does it for me,i like it better....

    but,i will be a poster soon enough in the thread

    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

  7. #771
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheBoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Onett
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,909
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    no I really like it...I had to read it since scav/maz say shingeki is crap and tower is so much better...I had to see...

    I can see why they like it...but i'm more of a seinen guy...shingeki really does it for me,i like it better....

    but,i will be a poster soon enough in the thread

    Shingeki is a shonen too lol

  8. #772
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    fairy land
    Country
    United States
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    765
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

    Well..that's nice to hear..I like it a lot too. I can't till you catch up, so we can discuss..
    hey, do you have a favorite character yet or a least favorite character..?
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

    ---you have been warned..

  9. #773
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,248
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
    Shingeki is a shonen too lol
    barely



    Quote Originally Posted by liductan View Post
    Well..that's nice to hear..I like it a lot too. I can't till you catch up, so we can discuss..
    hey, do you have a favorite character yet or a least favorite character..?
    hatsu and laure are my favorites...I don't particually care for koon

    rak is good for jokes...but I want to see him go all out badass

    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

  10. #774
    Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,014
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    no I really like it...I had to read it since scav/maz say shingeki is crap and tower is so much better...I had to see...

    I can see why they like it...but i'm more of a seinen guy...shingeki really does it for me,i like it better....

    but,i will be a poster soon enough in the thread

    So much better? I wouldn't even compare the two of them, they're way too different. Saying this or that is better is usually pretty hard anyway, because different things usually have different qualities. If I had to base it on general aspects of what you call good writing, like logic, coherence, well thought out characters with well-done character development and a captivating and, to an extent, thought-provoking story... I guess Shingeki is definitely better.

    If I base it on what I'm more interested in, which premise I like better or which keeps me more entertained it's probably a draw.

    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    barely
    It's a shounen per definition because it's serialized in a shounen magazine but it's a lot more like a usual seinen than the usual shounen so I'm with you.

  11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  12. #775
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,248
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    So much better? I wouldn't even compare the two of them, they're way too different. Saying this or that is better is usually pretty hard anyway, because different things usually have different qualities. If I had to base it on general aspects of what you call good writing, like logic, coherence, well thought out characters with well-done character development and a captivating and, to an extent, thought-provoking story... I guess Shingeki is definitely better.

    If I base it on what I'm more interested in, which premise I like better or which keeps me more entertained it's probably a draw.



    It's a shounen per definition because it's serialized in a shounen magazine but it's a lot more like a usual seinen than the usual shounen so I'm with you.
    well said mate

    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

  13. #776
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Palau
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....


  14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #777
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mazino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Shabondy
    Country
    Winterfell
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,119
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

    yeah laure is cool,one of my favs too...but no one beats maz

  16. #778
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheBoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Onett
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,909
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazino View Post
    yeah laure is cool,one of my favs too...but no one beats maz
    Enryu, Zahard, and Phantaminium can beat mazino easily

  17. #779
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mazino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Shabondy
    Country
    Winterfell
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,119
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
    Enryu, Zahard, and Phantaminium can beat mazino easily
    dream on

  18. #780
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheBoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Onett
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,909
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Is You Is Or Is You Ain't....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazino View Post
    dream on
    Its a fact my friend

New Reply
Page 52 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts