Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Hello Everyone!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Macedonia
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Hello Everyone!

Hello everyone! My name is Mario and I’m a writer coming from Macedonia. I joined this forum recently and wanted to introduce myself! I love reading manga and watching anime, and my favorites currently are Haikyuu! and Shingeki No Kyoujin (though I’m still waiting for new episodes on that one). I’m also a passionate gamer, though mostly I play single-player games like Skyrim or Borderlands.

Together with Gemar Delfino, an artist from the Philippines, we are working on a manga called “Race!On!” which you can check out here - http://www.komicbrew.com/race-on.html . It’s a shounen steampunk/fantasy racing manga (boy, so many genres!) filled with action and crazy characters! It was popular a while back but we went on a hiatus for a while. We’re announcing its return under the banner of Komic Brew (a Scottish publishing house) today and in honor of that I want to introduce you to it and let you know that if you subscribe to our newsletter you’ll get the first chapter on PDF immediately!

The manga will be published online September through December, and the printed release is scheduled for early 2015.

P.S: Since we’re a relatively unknown team and the publishing house we’re in is still growing, I’d appreciate it if you liked and spread the word about Race!On!
    Here's our FB page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Race-On/218847801589344
    Komic Brew - https://www.facebook.com/komicbrew

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    The Viennese Pixie MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hello Everyone!

Hello fellow countryman! Don't let the German flag fool you.

I know there are a few manga enthusiasts in our country, but you seem to be passionate and really into doing this, congrats and I hope your hard work pays off! Добредојде на МангаХелперс!

Join us here sometime: Macedonian thread.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Macedonia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hello Everyone!

Thank you Josef! I'll be sure to check it out

And thanks for your support!

New Reply