Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210

View Poll Results: What will happen in the next issue?

Voters
196. You may not vote on this poll
  • Madara wipes the floor with The Alliance, Meteor no Jutsu style.

26 13.27%
  • Obito decides to finally use his Rinnegan and Chou Shinra Tensei The Alliance

7 3.57%
  • Ino controls the Juubi and makes it eat Madara and Obito

7 3.57%
  • Sasuke crashes the party and every fangirl screams

34 17.35%
  • Hinata reveals she's the mastermind behind the Juubi, and backstabs Naruto

36 18.37%
  • Juubi & Co decide they are suddenly weaker and let the Alliance do their thing while standing still like robots

19 9.69%
  • Juubi does NOT fire his Bijuuhameha at the Alliance and patiently waits until Kyuubi is ready to dance

40 20.41%
  • Nothing.

27 13.78%
New Reply
Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast

Thread: Naruto 611 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 611 Discussion / 612 Prediction

i wonder how kishi is going to play the allies facing madara..i don't think madara wants to play anymore with this children so my just use a big ass jutsu to get rid of them but of course naruto will protect them with kurama's chakra and may be showing the perfect form of kyuubi mode...
    i hope madara wipe the floor with the allies for a while and make them what true fear feels like until naruto not jutsu again..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jalix View Post
    I have to respectfully disagree, but I do not disagree completely. From what we've seen, Orochimaru was very strong. But he had several vulnerabilities, including the soul transferring jutsu itself. Naruto pushed him to his limit with 4 tails, for instance. Even if he was growing vulnerable and need of the switch, Naruto certainly exacerbated it (sp?). Though... that kind of brings up an interesting topic. I don't think all of Shippuden happened in just 1 year. Maybe a few have passed. In the end, maybe it will be 4?

However MJ3, I don't think there's any way to deny Orochimaru's resiliance, which to me makes him one of the most formidable foes in the Narutoverse. The fact he's back and alive is all we need to know to prove this. He's lost twice to Itachi, been absorbed by Sasuke, had his arms sealed by Sarutobi, etc. and he still lives. Not only that, but he bore witness to all that's been going on, probably knows what Kabuto did and IMO probably gained something else from taking his sage chakra that we just haven't learned about yet. I think Orochimaru's dangerous because he keeps losing, but keeps living, and then keeps learning. He continues on, finding things, discovering things. His power is through knowledge IMO, which has helped him to live even when in physical encounters, he may come up short.

But I don't know - the sword for Itachi was important and helped at that moment when he was going blind and fighting chakra exhaustion & terminal illness, but he didn't need it the first time he severed Orochimaru's hand. There usually are caveats to encounters in the Narutoverse and there always seems to be one with Orochimaru. Except for the Sarutobi one.
    Shippuuden couldn't have lasted more than 2 years. Naruto's appearance has changed slightly, but not so much for me to think he is a young man, of nearly 20 years old. Naruto was 15 1/2 at the start of the series. There is no possible way he is older than 18 at this point, and even that is stretching it.

As for Orochimaru, I liken him to Voldemort int he fact that he's essentially split his soul up into pieces. It would seem, that every person that received the Cursed Seal of Heaven (Sasuke and Anko) got a piece of his soul. Now, we know two things about his soul.

1) Part of it is the Death God with the 4 Original Hokages.

2) Most of it, including the part he sealed with Sasuke, is in Itachi's Sword which is safe to say is unrecoverable.

The rest, and what is powering the current Orochimaru, was left in Anko. IMO, even with absorbing himself out of Kabuto, this Orochimaru can't be that strong. IMO, he was at his strongest while fighting Sarturobi, and yet he didn't even go all out in that fight, he simply let the Hokages fight for him. It would be interesting to see what that Orochimaru was capable of.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Shippuuden couldn't have lasted more than 2 years. Naruto's appearance has changed slightly, but not so much for me to think he is a young man, of nearly 20 years old. Naruto was 15 1/2 at the start of the series. There is no possible way he is older than 18 at this point, and even that is stretching it.

As for Orochimaru, I liken him to Voldemort int he fact that he's essentially split his soul up into pieces. It would seem, that every person that received the Cursed Seal of Heaven (Sasuke and Anko) got a piece of his soul. Now, we know two things about his soul.

1) Part of it is the Death God with the 4 Original Hokages.

2) Most of it, including the part he sealed with Sasuke, is in Itachi's Sword which is safe to say is unrecoverable.

The rest, and what is powering the current Orochimaru, was left in Anko. IMO, even with absorbing himself out of Kabuto, this Orochimaru can't be that strong. IMO, he was at his strongest while fighting Sarturobi, and yet he didn't even go all out in that fight, he simply let the Hokages fight for him. It would be interesting to see what that Orochimaru was capable of.
    i think we will get to see a fully restored oro very soon...he wont help sasuke for nothing he will want something out of it

And the whole reason Itachi severed his hand was so Oro could not free himself....which is what he was trying to do when the hand was cut off.

and i think Orochimaru and the CS were out before harry potter(which i like to :3). so that means that Voldemort is like Orochimaru(lol just checked they both came out in 1997 lol)

i dont think we have seen the last of Orochimaru in terms of his power....i think what he has planned has nothing to do with obito and Madara..
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Well i do belive its not necesary after the Pein event. That was enough to shape him in the man he is NOW. That was his TURNING POINT. Then he was able to defeat his dark side. What is it left? Yes life is a continous fight/change but he is just about up there. There is no longer a need for psychological barriers. I don't even agree with Itachi when he said Naruto was doing crep because of his ego. He was doing it to SAVE HIS FRIENDS, not becoming trash and loosing them. That is what Minato/Kushina/JMan/Nagato/Konan and a few other entrusted him to do. ITS HIS LEGACY.

Thing is he does have obstacles curently.
    Even curently he is SHOWING OBITO how his way of the ninja is the right way and how he is NOT going to become trash (even if its somewhat naive). He is curently sholdering (or at least trying) the hate of the world and the war itself. Everywhere he goes he finds people that don't belive in him and he NEEDS to prove himself. What do you think its curently going on with Obito. How about Kakashi and Naruto piking him up after he found about Obito. Even with Kakashi Naruto demonstrates his will to don't give up. Wth Obito he is demonstrating how there is another way, HIS WAY.

Now this are more psychological(to his faith) barriers as he is curently facing Madara/Obito and the bloody 10 tails. There is no great chalange then that (that we know of coruse).

Also the Kyuubi was ALWAYS an obstacle and Naruto even curently had to PROVE HIMSELF to Kurama before they teamed up. Do you remember when Kurama was going on and on how he can't do shit and then Naruto had to enforce his possiton on how he can't question himself?
    Even the chapter itself is names with Naruto having to provide proof of his good will:
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/569

Seriously it was and obstacle.

The only thing i see here are people QQ-ing about Kishi's writing skills... I don't even understand why some people follow the manga (not you) or why they bother posting around here. I can see pages and pages of nothing but moaning of how lame and what not the manga is and how Naruto's goal is noting but naive and crep.
    Yes, the events with Nagato had begun to shape Naruto into a more mature person with a greater understanding of the world around him and allowed him to relate to his fore-bearers more. Then we got this war arc, where all that was thrown away. Naruto is simply sailing through events with ease instead of encountering any failures and overcoming them, like all those before him who had placed their faith in him. How exactly does that prove Naruto right if he simply succeeds because he had an easier time? Wouldn't facing similar problems and still remaining upon his path be the proof that Naruto is truly worthy of their faith?

Obito and Madara aren't obstacles to Naruto's belief. Neither of them are challenging his path. They're not like Nagato, who directly clashed with Naruto's own beliefs and defeated him by sticking to his own path. All Obito and Madara are is people for Naruto to beat up, which means nothing for proving his path is the correct way. And how was the Kyuubi an obstacle when it didn't even prove to be the problem it was suppose to be? the Kyuubi was suppose to have been a limiter to how long Naruo could use his cloak and the number of clones he could make, yet none of those limits ever came into play. Naruto never had to overcome any troubles in using his new powers, despite the big deal that was made about them.

And Itachi's point wasn't solely about ego. His point was quite reasonable. Naruto assuming that he should handle everything is just one step away from assuming he knew what was best, which obviously lead to him completely taking over and disregarding the opinions and advise of others. That's not how a leader should act. Sure, sometimes a leader needs to take command and do what needs to be done no matter what anyone says, but that should be a rare attitude.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    i think we will get to see a fully restored oro very soon...he wont help sasuke for nothing he will want something out of it

And the whole reason Itachi severed his hand was so Oro could not free himself....which is what he was trying to do when the hand was cut off.

and i think Orochimaru and the CS were out before harry potter(which i like to :3). so that means that Voldemort is like Orochimaru(lol just checked they both came out in 1997 lol)

i dont think we have seen the last of Orochimaru in terms of his power....i think what he has planned has nothing to do with obito and Madara..
    O we certainly haven't seen the last of Orochimaru. Problem is, without a way to access the two chunks of his soul he is missing, he is going to need A LOT of help to become any kind of major player in the Ninja World.

As for right now, Orochimaru is at Sasuke's mercy. Even at full power, at this point he probably isn't a match for Sasuke, not while Sasuke has EMS.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jalix View Post
    One of the funniest moments in the manga, IMO, was when 4 tails Naruto used a mini-bijudama on Orochimaru, and Orochimaru looked royally eff'd up afterwords. lol

It really is getting time to see him again IMO (Yamato). I can't wait to see what happens to him after he's free from there. Something HAS to have changed... if not, I'll be pretty disappointed. Whether it's knowledge he obtained, a link to Hashirama, etc.... it should be cool. Like - a pet theory I had at one point was that he would somehow be free, and his mokuton would 'shock' Madara. Would be a cool way to make Yamato not just a more interesting character but more relevant too.

Could be that somehow he's actually Hashirama's great grandson or something.
    back then , bijjud couldn't spam their bomb but , their bomb were so strong ........................... back then , summning enma was one of most strong jutsu in manga ......................................

and don't forget Oro hadn't any acces to his NINJUTSU when he faced 4 tail QB
    Last edited by shafagh; December 04, 2012 at 02:38 PM.
    خداحافظ

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

And let's not forget the very same jutsu that had Kakashi lying in bed for a week, Tsukuyomi, made the guy smile
    Snake affinity is a good base for that comparison, exactly.

Since Kabuto revived the real Uchiha Madara and everything he knew was more or less came from Orochimaru, it's safe to say that he knew of them more than anybody else.
    That's why I'm eagerly waiting for their arrival at that battlefield. I don't want to see them come around after everything is settled.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

but thats the same as when Sasuke fought him he could not use his arms....the only jutsu he used was the gate summon. i dont think we have seen oro at his fullest maybe when he faced the 3rd but even then he did not go "all out" as he knew the 3rd could not kill him
    I agree - I don't think we ever saw Orochimaru at his best. I think there has always been a caveat to every single one of his fights, except for when he first tried to take over Itachi. And even then we didn't get a lot of screen-time other than a few extras in the anime. If it was design by Kishimoto for the future, IMO it's brilliant foresight! When he fought Sarutobi though it was odd because he hardly fought him at all since it was the ET summons, and in hindsight they may not have used all of their formidable jutsu as well (if Tobirama had S/T jutsu, etc.)

But TBH, sometimes I wonder about his arms being sealed. Because he seemed able to form some seals and perform some jutsu even without them. Only ni Pt. 1 did it appear to be an issue (before he changed bodies).

Anyways, we never saw him use elemental jutsu or anything (tha tI can remember), just pretty cool genjutsu, etc. Meh, who am I kidding, I have to look back at the Jiraiya fight.

And Yamato is more like a "genetic clone" of the 1st i doubt there is any relation at most Yamato could be of senju blood
    Could be, but it's another topic Kishimoto stayed away from. From what I remember, he's an experiment that 'worked' after a lot of failures. Judging by Orochimaru's character (& Kabuto's for that matter), his immediate reaction to Yamato would probably be 'why' it worked, along with us trying to figure out what else he was trying to accomplish with his mokuton experiments. It could be something random, like Yamato just happened to be compatible, or he has just a loose senju relation, or he has a stronger blood relation to Hashirama himself. The theories kind of make me want to figure out what's going on with him now, let alone that maybe Kishimoto had somethign else special in mind with his character when introduced for the second arc in PT 2.
    Last edited by jalix; December 04, 2012 at 03:07 PM.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    poor yamato............... lol
    finally someone else remembers about him! it was 10 volumes ago that he was kidnapped,and we last saw him in the first chapter of vol.55,now we are in the middle of volume 64. as all the zetsu have been defeated,the original white one has been burnt by sasuke's ems,and the black one has been defeated by chojuro,can't we see him again??? I hope he comes in to do something epic,such as using the other hashirama to surpass both obito and madara for what concerns mokuton,just to strengthen him,otherwise he would be almost useless against rinnegan,MS and jubi.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@Rikudou King

Quote Quote:
    Yes, the events with Nagato had begun to shape Naruto into a more mature person with a greater understanding of the world around him and allowed him to relate to his fore-bearers more. Then we got this war arc, where all that was thrown away. Naruto is simply sailing through events with ease instead of encountering any failures and overcoming them, like all those before him who had placed their faith in him. How exactly does that prove Naruto right if he simply succeeds because he had an easier time? Wouldn't facing similar problems and still remaining upon his path be the proof that Naruto is truly worthy of their faith?
    Thing is Naruto needs to prove he can save his friends. That is the point of it all. That is what the curent fight premise is about. What do you expect to see in this fight? Naruto is not fighting alone, he can't do it alone but he is putting up a fight because of the bounds he has with his friends and the entire ninja alliance.
    Also Naruto is NOT having and easy time lol. No idea where you got that one. He was almost made to dust with the last attack if not for the alliance getting there.

Naruto is just proving that no matter what happends around himself he will never abandon his ninja way. He noticed over 60000(or what was the number i don't remember) ninja ending up dead, ninja that where PROTECTING HIM!
    I seriously have no idea what you whant from Naruto, to lose Kakashi and then keep fighting? That would not prove much. Obito killing Kakashi in front of himself and then Naruto alowing him to live? Already PROVED he can do that to a man that not only killed Kakashi and half his village but also JMan himself.... Nothing left to prove that way man.
    What he has not to prove is that he has the will and power to save the world just like Raikage stated when he tested Naruto right before he said how the saviour is alive in him.

Quote Quote:
    Obito and Madara aren't obstacles to Naruto's belief. Neither of them are challenging his path. They're not like Nagato, who directly clashed with Naruto's own beliefs and defeated him by sticking to his own path. All Obito and Madara are is people for Naruto to beat up, which means nothing for proving his path is the correct way.
    Oh hell they are. He is curently proving himself to them(well more to Obito) that he is NOT going to become trash, that he CAN end the chain of hate and pain. Naruto more then fighting is demonstrating how he cares for biju's and his friends, saving them and not becoming TRASH.

Quote Quote:
    And how was the Kyuubi an obstacle when it didn't even prove to be the problem it was suppose to be? the Kyuubi was suppose to have been a limiter to how long Naruo could use his cloak and the number of clones he could make, yet none of those limits ever came into play. Naruto never had to overcome any troubles in using his new powers, despite the big deal that was made about them.
    Kyuubi and the rest of the bijus where an obstacle in the sense that he had to GAIN there trust and faith in his way. Kurama noticed in him the future of peace and prosperity that RS could NOT ACHIVE. Naruto had to prove his ninja way. The limiter on the clone was dust as Kyuubi started to care for Naruto as a direct result of NARUTO'S ACTIONS. Those limiters are irrelevant. What is relevant is how he was able to overcome Kyuubi hate, anger and mistrust for the world and prove to Kurama how he can bring peace and the great future RS set in motion back then.

Quote Quote:
    And Itachi's point wasn't solely about ego. His point was quite reasonable. Naruto assuming that he should handle everything is just one step away from assuming he knew what was best, which obviously lead to him completely taking over and disregarding the opinions and advise of others. That's not how a leader should act. Sure, sometimes a leader needs to take command and do what needs to be done no matter what anyone says, but that should be a rare attitude.
    I fail to see how you got to that from it. He wanted to stop Kabuto himself so nobody would get injured or dead. Its not like he belived his way was exacly better, he just belived he should be the one to take on this burden.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is off topic, but at that time Masashi Kishimoto was actually developing a completely different series called Magic Mushroom, which was about kids living in a magic school. The story was really complicated and his editors thought it was the kind of series that wouldn't work well for a rookie mangaka, and then when Harry Potter came out Kishimoto completely scrapped the concept because he thought people would call it a ripoff.

Anyway, if you go back and read just about any interview with Kishimoto, the theme of the series has always been "bonds." Pretty much every single storyline in Naruto revolves around or resolves because of them.

Even the current stuff with Obito revolves around bonds -- Obito's statement that people who leave behind their comrades are trash, Kakashi's failure to protect Rin, and Naruto's firm belief in Obito's philosphy which was passed down through Kakashi. Now Naruto's countless allies have arrived, and we also see the importance of the shinobi world itself forming these bonds and becoming a united front.

Meanwhile, Madara's philosphy would seem to be that the causal relationships creating suffering and pain (victors/vanquished, love/hate, light/dark) must be severed -- different types of bonds. Of course, I also suspect that he may well have been BSing Obito, and truly wants to create a world of perpetual war. After reading through this fight, it's hard to imagine Madara ever being happy in a world at peace.

As it stands, with the storyline is reaching what is almost certainly its climax, we have the entire shinobi world united against just two enemies and the progenitor of the tailed beasts. The only characters seperate from this action are the Taka and Orochimaru, and Sasuke's current frame of mind is that he's trying to grasp the meaning of concepts like "village," "clan," and so forth.

The final battle between will almost certainly revolve around the bond between Naruto and Sasuke, too.

So, yeah, people who complain about such plot developments are either missing the point or expecting a kind of storyline that Kishimoto has no intention of writing.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Suzaku View Post
    This is off topic, but at that time Masashi Kishimoto was actually developing a completely different series called Magic Mushroom, which was about kids living in a magic school. The story was really complicated and his editors thought it was the kind of series that wouldn't work well for a rookie mangaka, and then when Harry Potter came out Kishimoto completely scrapped the concept because he thought people would call it a ripoff.

Anyway, if you go back and read just about any interview with Kishimoto, the theme of the series has always been "bonds." Pretty much every single storyline in Naruto revolves around or resolves because of them.

Even the current stuff with Obito revolves around bonds -- Obito's statement that people who leave behind their comrades are trash, Kakashi's failure to protect Rin, and Naruto's firm belief in Obito's philosphy which was passed down through Kakashi. Now Naruto's countless allies have arrived, and we also see the importance of the shinobi world itself forming these bonds and becoming a united front.

Meanwhile, Madara's philosphy would seem to be that the causal relationships creating suffering and pain (victors/vanquished, love/hate, light/dark) must be severed -- different types of bonds. Of course, I also suspect that he may well have been BSing Obito, and truly wants to create a world of perpetual war. After reading through this fight, it's hard to imagine Madara ever being happy in a world at peace.

As it stands, with the storyline is reaching what is almost certainly its climax, we have the entire shinobi world united against just two enemies and the progenitor of the tailed beasts. The only characters seperate from this action are the Taka and Orochimaru, and Sasuke's current frame of mind is that he's trying to grasp the meaning of concepts like "village," "clan," and so forth.

The final battle between will almost certainly revolve around the bond between Naruto and Sasuke, too.

So, yeah, people who complain about such plot developments are either missing the point or expecting a kind of storyline that Kishimoto has no intention of writing.
    good post

with the appearance of the alliance...kishi may switch over to sasuke and oro/taka.this would be a good point to do it...right

i think the kages will be later to maybe witness the alliance defeating madara and the jyuubi without their help...or show up to save a broken naruto from a raging sasuke...

we've already seen a little of the jyuubi's strength...so a sasuke arc seems inevitable

"While many can pursue their dreams in solitude, other dreams are like great storms blowing hundreds, even thousands of dreams apart in their wake. Dreams breathe life into men and can cage them in suffering. Men live and die by their dreams. But long after they have been abandoned they still smolder deep in men's hearts. Some see nothing more than life and death. They are dead, for they have no dreams."

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah,I guess we are gonna see hawk in the incoming chapter,but the spoiler must be fake! otherwise,kabuto would have summoned shisui too,wouldn't he?

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    finally someone else remembers about him!
    Heh - I've been wondering about Yamato for a LONG time actually. And since Kabuto got punked and no longer has any snake DNA shouldn't Yamato automatically be able to break free of his love embrace with the Gedo tree?
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    yeah,I guess we are gonna see hawk in the incoming chapter,but the spoiler must be fake! otherwise,kabuto would have summoned shisui too,wouldn't he?
    wat spoiler...provide me a link little buddy...pleazzzze

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------
    @invader
    did u watch last weeks episode...yamato was decked out in some real ninja gear plus he wasn't wearing that weird head thingy

"While many can pursue their dreams in solitude, other dreams are like great storms blowing hundreds, even thousands of dreams apart in their wake. Dreams breathe life into men and can cage them in suffering. Men live and die by their dreams. But long after they have been abandoned they still smolder deep in men's hearts. Some see nothing more than life and death. They are dead, for they have no dreams."

New Reply
Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast