Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: What will happen in the next issue?

Voters
196. You may not vote on this poll
  • Madara wipes the floor with The Alliance, Meteor no Jutsu style.

26 13.27%
  • Obito decides to finally use his Rinnegan and Chou Shinra Tensei The Alliance

7 3.57%
  • Ino controls the Juubi and makes it eat Madara and Obito

7 3.57%
  • Sasuke crashes the party and every fangirl screams

34 17.35%
  • Hinata reveals she's the mastermind behind the Juubi, and backstabs Naruto

36 18.37%
  • Juubi & Co decide they are suddenly weaker and let the Alliance do their thing while standing still like robots

19 9.69%
  • Juubi does NOT fire his Bijuuhameha at the Alliance and patiently waits until Kyuubi is ready to dance

40 20.41%
  • Nothing.

27 13.78%
New Reply
Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 611 Discussion

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 611 Discussion / 612 Prediction

Hurray for supporting characters!

I took more joy out of Ino and Hinata nailing Obito with a co-op jutsu more than anything that's happened in, what seems like, forever.

On the downside, despite all the talk (or maybe because of it) Naruto came across as more of an idiot than usual to me.

Naruto: "I'll beat him with Kagebunshin's."
    Madara: "Your splitting your chakra against this massive thing... What are you, stupid?"
    Naruto: "I know you are, but what am I?
    Kakashi: "Uh, Naruto.... he's kinda got a point here."
    Madara: "See even your teacher thinks your an idiot"
    Naruto: "I am rubber and you are glue, everything you say bounces off me and sticks to you!"
    Kakashi: *sigh*
    Madara: *sigh*

Madara attacks and it's deflected by the greatness of Ino, and the entire shinobi army arrives.

Naruto: "HA! See!"
    Madara: "You do realize this just makes you an incompetent idiot with capable friends, right?"
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 9 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

A pretty good chapter all things considered. But one of my big questions still remains.

Why did Madara/Obito even bother trying to capture the Bijjus when (apparently) all they needed to do was get a few tiny little chunks of the Bijju's chakra? The 'partial' Juubi made with only tiny 8T/9T chunks appears to be fully formed, 100% functional, completely invulnerable, have as much chakra as it needs to do whatever it wants, and to be in absolutely no danger of ever 'running out'. ET Madara and Obito show no signs at all of any need to hurry. They are not concerned that their slap-dash Juubi is going to "poof" on them. They are not trying to conserve chakra, or hasten the battle, or in any manner pushing to beat any sort of deadline. That means the partial Juubi isn't in any danger of disappearing. Ever. It is the 100% full-on real deal absolute total pure manifestation. Madara and Obito could just teleport away and go on a looooong vacation in some remote corner of the planet and the Juubi would be their personal valet with no risk of it ever failing. Shoot - they could just teleport to the moon and fire up Infinite Tsukiyomi where no one could stop them.

So if you can build the ACTUAL Juubi out of just chunks - then why didn't they just do that from the start? Obito could have just sucked away tiny chunks of Bijju chakra and re-created the full-on Juubi without having to seal a single one of the Bijju at all.

Frankly - this is bogus. Obito and Madara should be burning a VERY short fuse on that cobbled together Juubi. That thing should only last a couple minutes before having to revert back to the Gedo statue since it doesn't have the 8T or 9T. It's idiotic that the thing can just appear and do anything it needs with no risk of it failing or ever running out of gas. Sigh.

Quote Quote:
    She is also on top with other "fan" ninja in the big pullout.
    Temari can get on top of me any time, and I'll be more than happy to show her my big pullout...
    Last edited by Invader; November 28, 2012 at 11:15 AM.
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting that you need to be below a certain chakra level for the mind transfer technique to work, hence the need for Hinata. It's a shame that Hinata and Ino spent theiir 15 seconds on that manuver. Oh well. Wonder if Kiba is jealous over Hinata? Now that the alliance is coralled like cattle, a few well-placed Jyuubi balls and lots of people are going die because there is nowhere to run. Let the slaughter commence!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Thabor's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    I thought of that too, but he says Fuuton Kazekiri. It's his signature move. Even though he holds a seal for Kagebunshin, I think he'll do a move we haven't seen yet. It would be about time, yeah, although I hope it's not the same FRS.
    Actually, I think we saw it before at the Chuunin exams.. He is about to break wind in Kiba's face again for talking about him acting tough in front of Hinata. Then the whole alliance will bust one in the Juubi's face causing it to pass out.
    Hey Kishi, even Madara knows...

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I voted the first option: madara was overwhelming,now that kurama and gyuki aren't there any longer,even if the alliance is there they should still be above the ninjas. probably meteors will fall down again,but this time there are stronger guys stopping them

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    I voted the first option: madara was overwhelming,now that kurama and gyuki aren't there any longer,even if the alliance is there they should still be above the ninjas. probably meteors will fall down again,but this time there are stronger guys stopping them
    It just seems like Oro and Sasuke will show up. The stage will finally be set. Seems like the perfect time for them to show up. I'm almost certain kabuto might have a way to help but we don't know his status at the moment.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member HaiSuShi's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally, FINALLY they appear. It's been long overdue for the rookies to be relevant again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    I took more joy out of Ino and Hinata nailing Obito with a co-op jutsu more than anything that's happened in, what seems like, forever.
    Couldn't say it any better! I wondered what they could even do against that thing, but maybe they have a chance.

Also, I loved it when Naruto noticed the shinobi army coming.
    Naruto-kun...I've always...always been chasing after you. Even...now. But... once this war ends, I'm going to stop once and for all.
    Next time, I'll be next to you, holding your hand...walking with you! Wait for me!!

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    A pretty good chapter all things considered. But one of my big questions still remains.

Why did Madara/Obito even bother trying to capture the Bijjus when (apparently) all they needed to do was get a few tiny little chunks of the Bijju's chakra? The 'partial' Juubi made with only tiny 8T/9T chunks appears to be fully formed, 100% functional, completely invulnerable, have as much chakra as it needs to do whatever it wants, and to be in absolutely no danger of ever 'running out'. ET Madara and Obito show no signs at all of any need to hurry. They are not concerned that their slap-dash Juubi is going to "poof" on them. They are not trying to conserve chakra, or hasten the battle, or in any manner pushing to beat any sort of deadline. That means the partial Juubi isn't in any danger of disappearing. Ever. It is the 100% full-on real deal absolute total pure manifestation. Madara and Obito could just teleport away and go on a looooong vacation in some remote corner of the planet and the Juubi would be their personal valet with no risk of it ever failing. Shoot - they could just teleport to the moon and fire up Infinite Tsukiyomi where no one could stop them.

So if you can build the ACTUAL Juubi out of just chunks - then why didn't they just do that from the start? Obito could have just sucked away tiny chunks of Bijju chakra and re-created the full-on Juubi without having to seal a single one of the Bijju at all.

Frankly - this is bogus. Obito and Madara should be burning a VERY short fuse on that cobbled together Juubi. That thing should only last a couple minutes before having to revert back to the Gedo statue since it doesn't have the 8T or 9T. It's idiotic that the thing can just appear and do anything it needs with no risk of it failing or ever running out of gas. Sigh.

Temari can get on top of me any time, and I'll be more than happy to show her my big pullout...
    Well the Jyuubi's power is being used for 2 things. Wiping the floor with the 8- and 9-tails and a chakra reservoir to perform the Infinite Tsukiyomi. We don't know how much power is being funneled to perform the jutsu but the Jyuubi still has plenty of power to destroy mountaintops.

I don't think the Jyuubi should revert to a statue. It's at least 77% whole with parts of the 8- and 9-tails in it. It's a big unknown how long it will be able to perform and keep its shape. People have always fixated on the bijuu's power as infinite, but I don't think that's the case. They may seem infinite since they are way bigger than a human and so their chakra is "off the scale" but I think the bijuu have limits too. Will the Jyuubi run out? Not sure, but that may be the way for the alliance to win.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yup, next chapter is definitely about Sasuke. Probably a separate story to reveal to the readers what the Juubi is, more detail about Madera, etc.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe Sasuke will show up in the following chapters and Madara will look at him and Naruto as watered down versions of himself and the first hokage and insult them. Sasuke will then turn back good as he does not liked to be looked down on.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Hurray talk no jutsu finally has a physical form.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

sasuke will show up when they all beat up or when madara and obito is in trouble.
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

it was an okay chapter but even with that many shinobies, one freaking bijuu dama and everyone is as good as gone..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe everyone in the shinobi alliance will give chakra to naruto so he can perform his colossal "alliance rasengan"

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Yugoslavia
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto making seal for Kagebunshin was just diversion, stalling until army arrived. He noticed army is arriving and he makes the seal right after that. He talked to Madara (who is btw 10 miles away) and pretend he didn't understand and everything was just to buy some time. Obito and Madara are arguing instead of killing them. It seems Naruto tricked them there. He is calm like he knows biju ray is going to miss.

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    it was an okay chapter but even with that many shinobies, one freaking bijuu dama and everyone is as good as gone..
    Isn't there multiple bijudamas hurled at army in page bofore last and army did that futon jutsu do deflect it?

New Reply
Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast