Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: What will happen in the next issue?

Voters
196. You may not vote on this poll
  • Madara wipes the floor with The Alliance, Meteor no Jutsu style.

26 13.27%
  • Obito decides to finally use his Rinnegan and Chou Shinra Tensei The Alliance

7 3.57%
  • Ino controls the Juubi and makes it eat Madara and Obito

7 3.57%
  • Sasuke crashes the party and every fangirl screams

34 17.35%
  • Hinata reveals she's the mastermind behind the Juubi, and backstabs Naruto

36 18.37%
  • Juubi & Co decide they are suddenly weaker and let the Alliance do their thing while standing still like robots

19 9.69%
  • Juubi does NOT fire his Bijuuhameha at the Alliance and patiently waits until Kyuubi is ready to dance

40 20.41%
  • Nothing.

27 13.78%
New Reply
Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 611 Discussion

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 611 Discussion / 612 Prediction

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/22054384/15

Anyone else notice Naruto in the Alliance vest sitting next to that Hyuuga? Hah.

Also, you know what I really, REALLY liked about this chapter? Remember how everyone tried to say Naruto's above panicking? That he's ascended to a true hero and we shouldn't expect him to show fear (or any other human emotion outside of stupendously self confident)?

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/22054384/12 Naruto makes his serious face! Awesome! Til... the bottom of the page where he starts arguing with Madara, lol.
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/22054384/13 More arguing... until Obito mentions him becoming Hokage and what happens? He pale-faces. He never finishes Kage Bunshin throughout the entirety of the exchange. He's frozen. You could imply it's from fear if you want to gain the ire of the Naruto fans on this board, but there's something even worse than that going on.

He's considering the possibility of Obito's dreamworld giving him what he always wanted. Genuinely considering it, if even just for a second. So which is it fellas? Is he shitting himself because he's afraid of the Bijuudama? Or is your perfect hero actually as flawed as he needs to be to not be as boring as he's been for the past 600 chapters?

EDIT: Bleh. Forgot he fucked it up on the last page. Nevermind.
    Last edited by ninjabot; November 28, 2012 at 08:20 PM.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wasn't a big fan of the chapter, in fact i haven't been a fan of the last fifteen chapters. It seem like the Jyuubi was like ten times the size off the Hachibi,and the Jyuubi's hand was the size of Hachibi entire body. Ino and Hinata controlling Tobi was just a huge joke no matter if it was for only two seconds. If Tobi was't the henchman instead of the boss that kind of shit wouldn't happen.

I'm so ready for a switch of to Sasuke and the others. It can't get any worse.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

http://m.mangastream.com/mobile/read...id/22054384/15

Look at the lower left side of the scan, is that hinata's father or it was neji? But he looks like hinata's dad. But anyway, if he's hinata's dad, maybe hinata's future as naruto's bride would soon come to realize.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

liked the chapter also the end was great and naruto in the KB pose saying he used the best jutsu ever the alliance in his back like when he summons clones. that was great. and madara berating the KB will come and bite him on his but those words were his sentence he will fall to KB and rasnegan feint.

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

also i think the kages will show up next chapter and help fight

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Madara could drop as many pairs of meteor balls on them as he likes, but none of them are getting touched.
    A boatload of the Shinobi that got killed by Madara Meteors when Naruto was sitting right there would probably disagree with that interpretation... It was a clone of course, but still he was there and tons of people got killed. Of course the fatalities were all fodders. Gaara, Temari, Oonoki, "Uncle Rubber" and anyone who was a real name/face somehow managed to avoid death...
    Last edited by Invader; November 28, 2012 at 09:05 PM.
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NAM61 View Post
    liked the chapter also the end was great and naruto in the KB pose saying he used the best jutsu ever the alliance in his back like when he summons clones. that was great. and madara berating the KB will come and bite him on his but those words were his sentence he will fall to KB and rasnegan feint.

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

also i think the kages will show up next chapter and help fight
    that would be nice.....it would be sweet to see 4 kages arrive (one will die im betting its Oonki or Tsunade)
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Sabot RND's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

ninja alliance mega super destruction cannon A1 elite vs Tobi-dara ultra vacuum death ray of death.

i wonder how tactics and espionage will play in this battle when all it comes down to is who can fire off their cannon first. i think it may turn out like;
    ninja alliance: "Naruto you just sit at the back and recover while we sacrifice ourselves OOOURYAAAAA"
    death, death, death, death, death of significant character -> naruto goes ape shit and finds a new mode (plot mode) -> rasengan to the face of evil -> evil suppressed...for now ?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    PS: I can't stress this enough!

Ino, the weakling from part 1, just saved Naruto, Bee, Kakashi and Gai from an almost certain death.
    And, since Naruto is the one that will save the world, you could say that she basically saved the whole world!!!
    She's awesome right? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    Kurama meditating reminds me of sage mode... I wonder if he has one
    could have.

I can't wait for the next chapter. Just hope that it doesn't go to Sasuke or anything like that.

Naruto needs to do something to Hinata right now. After that start taking action. Enter Sage mode, call the frogs, join Kurama with Sage mode and enter the main fight.

But this is awesome. The last page was truly awesome.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Some of can not be serious about your votes. lmao. Hinata the mastermind? Yall are hilarious.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Zimbabwe
    Post Thanks / Like

A very fucking funny poll if I ever saw one. /applaud
    edit: My post is dripping with sarcasm, just so you know.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wint View Post
    A very fucking funny poll if I ever saw one. /applaud
    edit: My post is dripping with sarcasm, just so you know.
    the use of profanity is also kind of redundant, it dose nothing to convey your "Sarcasm"

as to the fox and sage mode......if it could gather natural energy..maybe we will get to see naruto fuse with Fukaku and shima
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Man, Mangastream really took some major liberties with that translation for the last few pages.

The actual dialogue is:

"This isn't a disorganized group anymore! This is the Shinobi Alliance! It's not just a jutsu... It's the super-duper amazing jutsu that's the most powerful in the Shinobi World! It'll break through Infinite Tsukiyomi, so don't forget it!"

And yes, he describes the jutsu as "super-duper amazing" (スーパー超驚き, "super-chou-odoroku") not "most terrifying and awesome" and he makes no mention of kicking ass or Obito's "useless head."

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Mangastream really took some major liberties with that translation
    Nothing new about that. MS frequently does some major cutting out of whole cloth with its translations. Last chapter talking about jerking off and money shots are a prime example. Still, I prefer their translations to the ones on Mangahere/panda... Those translations are just plain confusing.
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter most likely foreshadows Tobi going good thanks to Naruto's personality and Kakashi's explanation. I also predict a genki dama/spirit bomb coming from Naruto now.

So, why are there non-combat types on teh field? At the least, the meds should stay far away and hide since they're an important key to the war. Plot no jutsu will protect nearly everyone that's not fodder for some reason.

Also, Madara called Naruto stupid. I BEG that Kishi proves Madara wrong, since Naruto's not dumb at all. Kishi's the only reason Naruto acts as immature and dumb as he does, in my opinion. <_<

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    This chapter most likely foreshadows Tobi going good thanks to Naruto's personality and Kakashi's explanation. I also predict a genki dama/spirit bomb coming from Naruto now.

So, why are there non-combat types on teh field? At the least, the meds should stay far away and hide since they're an important key to the war. Plot no jutsu will protect nearly everyone that's not fodder for some reason.

Also, Madara called Naruto stupid. I BEG that Kishi proves Madara wrong, since Naruto's not dumb at all. Kishi's the only reason Naruto acts as immature and dumb as he does, in my opinion. <_<
    The sad/funny thing is that i actually think that everyone from the Alliance is there because at some point they are going to end up transferring most of their chakra to Naruto so that he can fight. Kumbaya Chakra Transfer-no-Jutsu! But Sasuke's chakra pool of hatred will still surpass it.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast