Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: What will happen in the next issue?

Voters
196. You may not vote on this poll
  • Madara wipes the floor with The Alliance, Meteor no Jutsu style.

    26 13.27%
  • Obito decides to finally use his Rinnegan and Chou Shinra Tensei The Alliance

    7 3.57%
  • Ino controls the Juubi and makes it eat Madara and Obito

    7 3.57%
  • Sasuke crashes the party and every fangirl screams

    34 17.35%
  • Hinata reveals she's the mastermind behind the Juubi, and backstabs Naruto

    36 18.37%
  • Juubi & Co decide they are suddenly weaker and let the Alliance do their thing while standing still like robots

    19 9.69%
  • Juubi does NOT fire his Bijuuhameha at the Alliance and patiently waits until Kyuubi is ready to dance

    40 20.41%
  • Nothing.

    27 13.78%
New Reply
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 594

Thread: Naruto 611 Discussion

  1. #16
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 611 Discussion / 612 Prediction

    I love Madara, I really do.

    "Even if you use a High class forbidden jutsu, you'll just multiply your incompetence"

    Why this guy has the most epic quotes? Why?

    On the chapter, good enough, Ino has, like, the ultimate feat, controlling fucking Juubi.

    Ah also...
    *wink wink* Naruto and Hinata *wink wink*

  2. Like 6 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #17
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member StarkPoseidon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Vancouver
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    312
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 611 Discussion / 612 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    I love Madara, I really do.

    "Even if you use a High class forbidden jutsu, you'll just multiply your incompetence"

    Why this guy has the most epic quotes? Why?

    On the chapter, good enough, Ino has, like, the ultimate feat, controlling fucking Juubi.

    Ah also...
    *wink wink* Naruto and Hinata *wink wink*
    Oh yea...that was epic...the best quote ever.

    Too bad Obito decided to ruin it by opening his mouth.

    Other than that though, I think this chapter was good. The entrance of the army was good, Juubi was epic (FINGER FLICK FTW!!!), Madara had that epic quote, Naruto has something called the "Army of Hope" no Jutsu. I know what the translation says but I'm sticking to this version....it's more believable.

    I'm sorry but once again, Obito's continued existence is spoiling the chapters...

  4. #18
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sonia Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    353
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 611 Discussion / 612 Prediction

    So the crowd gather, and the massive numbers will make bad guys consider the idea of retreat

  5. #19
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 611 Discussion / 612 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by StarkPoseidon View Post
    Oh yea...that was epic...the best quote ever.

    Too bad Obito decided to ruin it by opening his mouth.

    Other than that though, I think this chapter was good. The entrance of the army was good, Juubi was epic (FINGER FLICK FTW!!!), Madara had that epic quote.

    I'm sorry but once again, Obito's continued existence is spoiling the chapters...
    In this chapter, Obito played his part:
    he saw Naruto in him, he claimed once again that he, like everyone else, would become like him, and got shocked at the end. Is the perfect example of a delusional villain.

    Still he too had funny things to say, when he explained what Madara wanted to say I was positively grinning

    And he was nice enough to let Naruto become Hokage in Infinite Tsukuyomi, c'mon at least that counts for something

  6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #20
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member StarkPoseidon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Vancouver
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    312
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 611 Discussion / 612 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    In this chapter, Obito played his part:
    he saw Naruto in him, he claimed once again that he, like everyone else, would become like him, and got shocked at the end. Is the perfect example of a delusional villain.

    Still he too had funny things to say, when he explained what Madara wanted to say I was positively grinning

    And he was nice enough to let Naruto become Hokage in Infinite Tsukuyomi, c'mon at least that counts for something
    Delusional doesn't even cover it. Like I said in the first page of the discussion:

    Surely Obito realizes by now that Naruto's gone through a heck of a lot more than he ever has and ever will! And yet Naruto has not become like Obito!

    That fact makes Obito's statement absolutely hilarious and just continues to undermine his motivations to become the villain, as if we needed more undermining of that.

  8. #21
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meeedoooz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Manga-verse
    Country
    Egypt
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    456
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 611 Discussion / 612 Prediction

    yup i liked that part too. obito may still have somethings to offer .

    as for ino using her teq. on the jyuubi i'm not sure about that... i think she may have used it against obito
    a story that can reach the hearts of people all around the world no matter what their culture or background is and be their favorite is truly and definitely a masterpiece . i hope you last a bit more Naruto. thanks Kishi for the most epic manga

  9. #22
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    Sweden
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,729
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 611 Discussion / 612 Prediction

    So, um, did Naruto just use a new technique? Sweet! Finally, a new ninjutsu and not some kinjutsu/kyuubi/bloodline bullshit. Though I wonder if the Kages will be seen next week.
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones


    THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

  10. #23
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 611 Discussion / 612 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by StarkPoseidon View Post
    Delusional doesn't even cover it. Like I said in the first page of the discussion:

    Surely Obito realizes by now that Naruto's gone through a heck of a lot more than he ever has and ever will! And yet Naruto has not become like Obito!

    That fact makes Obito's statement absolutely hilarious and just continues to undermine his motivations to become the villain, as if we needed more undermining of that.
    He saw Naruto doing what he did with Kakashi, and he knows that he lost someone important too.
    Obito is now seeing Naruto facing true dispair, and the outcome will probably motivate him into switching sides, sadly.

    I don't agree with Tobito as a whole in the first place, but being ( probably ) manipulated by Madara isn't that pathetic, and seeing your crush getting impaled by your best friend isn't exactly motivational either

    Quote Originally Posted by meeedoooz View Post
    yup i liked that part too. obito may still have somethings to offer .

    as for ino using her teq. on the jyuubi i'm not sure about that... i think she may have used it against obito
    I sure hope so, even though 2 people controls Juubi, so imo it isn't that likely

  11. #24
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xiraiya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cloud Village
    Country
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,590
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 611 Discussion / 612 Prediction

    Naruto in a nutshell this week:

    Madara: You're retarded.
    Naruto: I'm not retarded if everyone is behind me!
    Madara: Then you're all retarded.

    Good chapter was good but the guys with fans make the whole super Jutsu thing confusing since I'm wondering why everyone but us are in on this "Ultimate" Jutsu.

  12. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
  13. #25
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bloomerwedgies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Stumptown
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    194
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 611 Discussion / 612 Prediction

    Even Madara is starting to lose patience with all the kage bunshin-ing. As we all do now and then. I think his mild irritation there is the most awake I've ever seen him.

  14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #26
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chilibun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,143
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 611 Discussion / 612 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    On the chapter, good enough, Ino has, like, the ultimate feat, controlling fucking Juubi.
    Ino didn't control the Juubi. She controlled Obito, who in turn changed Juubi's actions. You can see Ino's shadow behind Obito's.

  16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  17. #27
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meeedoooz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Manga-verse
    Country
    Egypt
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    456
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 611 Discussion / 612 Prediction

    i agree with the ultimate jutsu naruto is talking about being team work and ( as corny as this will sound ) the power of love and friendship
    a story that can reach the hearts of people all around the world no matter what their culture or background is and be their favorite is truly and definitely a masterpiece . i hope you last a bit more Naruto. thanks Kishi for the most epic manga

  18. #28
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 611 Discussion / 612 Prediction

    Kurama sitting there gathering chakra, could we still consider this a possibility of something even bigger (fox + sage)?

    And guys, I think it's gonna be a Sasuke's chapter next week =))
    Last edited by sushivision; November 28, 2012 at 04:19 AM.

  19. #29
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NinjaStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    644
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 611 Discussion / 612 Prediction

    Unless im mistaken it seems like Kishi is finally making Talk no jutsu/friendship no jutsu a real thing.....Well at least Madara was bad ass.

  20. #30
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member StarkPoseidon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Vancouver
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    312
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 611 Discussion / 612 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    He saw Naruto doing what he did with Kakashi, and he knows that he lost someone important too.
    Obito is now seeing Naruto facing true dispair, and the outcome will probably motivate him into switching sides, sadly.

    I don't agree with Tobito as a whole in the first place, but being ( probably ) manipulated by Madara isn't that pathetic, and seeing your crush getting impaled by your best friend isn't exactly motivational either
    Yea, sadly, I see that development too. Seeing Naruto face an insurmountable enemy and still not lose hope ----------> Obito switching sides as a result, realizing that he could have and should have taken the same path ---------------> Fairy Tail-like redemption eh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xiraiya View Post
    Naruto in a nutshell this week:

    Madara: You're retarded.
    Naruto: I'm not retarded if everyone is behind me!
    Madara: Then you're all retarded.

    Good chapter was good but the guys with fans make the whole super Jutsu thing confusing since I'm wondering why everyone but us are in on this "Ultimate" Jutsu.
    This is the best post I've seen in a while. Hahaha...fantastic summary.

New Reply
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts