Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: What will happen in the next issue?

Voters
196. You may not vote on this poll
  • Madara wipes the floor with The Alliance, Meteor no Jutsu style.

26 13.27%
  • Obito decides to finally use his Rinnegan and Chou Shinra Tensei The Alliance

7 3.57%
  • Ino controls the Juubi and makes it eat Madara and Obito

7 3.57%
  • Sasuke crashes the party and every fangirl screams

34 17.35%
  • Hinata reveals she's the mastermind behind the Juubi, and backstabs Naruto

36 18.37%
  • Juubi & Co decide they are suddenly weaker and let the Alliance do their thing while standing still like robots

19 9.69%
  • Juubi does NOT fire his Bijuuhameha at the Alliance and patiently waits until Kyuubi is ready to dance

40 20.41%
  • Nothing.

27 13.78%
New Reply
Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 611 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kid Chameleone's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 611 Discussion / 612 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by dex View Post
    Naruto is an idiotic ass and Sasuke is a emo jackass...idk why are you getting so emo over it ?
    whatever happens kishi will make them equlas by the end of naruto...that is plot driven...so we can find as many as reasons as we want but its bound to happen
    How am i getting emo over it i came to read peoples predictions and have a proper discussion but all i got was sharigan this, op that. like the f*ck... make a thread about it! i thought this was for predictions not senseless arguing about power levels. Both ARE OP! sasuke uses ems and sussanoo, naruto uses a giant fox and has like infinite chakra. they seem balanced to me

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

and how did this even get to power levels when the last chapter ended with a giant ninja family reunion
    Last edited by Kid Chameleone; November 30, 2012 at 03:09 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Chameleone View Post
    i dont know why people are complaining about power levels and shit this far into the manga. BOTH naruto and sasuke are op and built like tanks the reason people are complaining is cause sasukes not retarded like naruto. Lets look at the two characters:

Sasuke
    Sharigan, MS, EMS
    Fire techs
    lightning techs
    fast as fuck
    swordsmaster
    Hawk summons

Naruto
    Kyuubi
    sage mode
    uzumaki (potential for sealing techs)
    kage bushin
    wind element
    frog summons
    massive chakra
    rapid healing

If we look at both characters they've both got op powers and are pretty balanced so let me explain why youre pissed, NARUTO IS RETARDED!.

Kishi built naruto and sasuke to have the same amount of potential but naruto is a fuckin idiot, plain and simple. He has access to as many abilities as sasuke but kishi built him like a moron so he never uses them.

ever since the beginning of the manga weve seen sasuke busting his ass training so everytime he pulls out something new i dont care because i know at some point he waxed on and waxed off to earn that move.

Naruto, every time he learns something new or scratches the surface of new potential he simply rushes into a new fight and gets a new rasengan and im tired of that shit! He never trains, he simply jumps on the kyuubi and rides it to the finish line in nearly all of his fights.

Think about it, if naruto was using wind, sealing and other techs opposed to rasengan and kagebushin every two seconds we wouldnt be having this pointless argument about power levels at the end of the manga. If naruto used his head like sasuke did we wouldnt need to argue wed just be waiting for how epic the final fight would be.

People are complaining about pointless shit. Sasuke and the sharigan arent op theyre developed, if kishi decided to explore narutos talents (even off screen) wed have nothing to complain about but he doesnt. Naruto is under developed, plain and simple. He has the same, if not more potential but it was ignored, you cant blame sasuke for kishi making him more boss than the main character.

Both of them were thrown power ups, yes, but sasuke is the only character who made them his own and explored their possibilities which is why he has so many techs and variations.

Naruto is too simple minded, kishi tried to make naruto like goku, stupid but sweet, but goku was never stupid, he was socially retarded and made silly comments but overall his mind and battle prowess were unstoppable. Naruto is stupid on and off the battlefield which is why well never like him as much as sasuke or why hell never be epic as goku.

Look at it like this, sasuke is a character who bought a beat up car and FIXED EVERYTHING before he drives it, naruto is a character who takes off as soon as he gets the engine running

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

and stop with the sharigan bs thats its op, it got beat by the hidden mist jutsu. thats like a c rank jutsu, it can be beat with skill and ingenuity dont get mad because some characters cant think outside the box and use something to hinder their vision. yes it does come with op moves but they go blind so its balanced perfectly
    It's not about their powers, but rather on how they gained that powers.

The retarded naruto you mention gained his power by hard work and by putting his life on the line, whereas for sasuke, itachi is easily handed his power with ease.
    No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all your POWER/STRENGTH is no more useful then a squirt gun. And if you cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at will?

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Montai's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow. Look at all of the targets that just showed up. Also, do I really need to express how useless the medic squad is, since all of juubi's attacks are instant death attacks XD In the end, I could see Naruto taking a blow so that no one gets hurt, and almost being killed. We could end up seeing another Obito style sacrifice happen.
    Quote Quote:
    Basically Madara's like the anti-Naruto whereby he uses someone's evil to shape their path, not their goodness.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Montai View Post
    Wow. Look at all of the targets that just showed up. Also, do I really need to express how useless the medic squad is, since all of juubi's attacks are instant death attacks XD In the end, I could see Naruto taking a blow so that no one gets hurt, and almost being killed. We could end up seeing another Obito style sacrifice happen.
    Kind of funny. Not like a band-aide can fix a heart-attack, right ?

My prediction.... is that Madara will say something smarmy, Obito & Madara will snuff everyone out and plunders through fodder until we maybe get a cliff-hanger or direction change in the story.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post

The retarded naruto you mention gained his power by hard work and by putting his life on the line, whereas for sasuke, itachi is easily handed his power with ease.
    TBH I sometimes think Sasuke gets an unfair shake when his power's looked at. Off topic, but think about the Deidara fight. He got stronger by training and working with Orochimaru. The snakes, curse-seal, etc. I think those were all good parts to teh story. Also, I think you could clearly tell how much stronger he was because Pt. 1 Sasuke would have lost to Deidara IMO. But I feel like since the Itachi fight, Naruto took a different turn - it's as if Shippuden ended, and a third part began. Not saying it's better, definitely not saying it's worse. It's just different as it reaches a climax. Funny how Naruto was called supid, because I think since the Itachi encounter, it's Sasuke who's character started getting real stupid.

Until the Kabuto fight where he started to ask more questions...

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Montai's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Real talk though! A shinra tensei right now would just be so freaking epic and awesome o.o I'm talking about the Konoha Shinra Tensei. Just imagine!!! XD
    Quote Quote:
    Basically Madara's like the anti-Naruto whereby he uses someone's evil to shape their path, not their goodness.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    He never trains, he simply jumps on the kyuubi and rides it to the finish line in nearly all of his fights.
    It's statements like this that cause folks like me to shake their heads and pretty much disregard the substance and content of the comment. Naruto never trains?

1. Big long multi-chapter training sequence of Naruto learning how to run up a tree.
    2. Big long multi-chapter training sequence of Naruto learning how to walk on water.
    3. Big long multi-chapter training sequence of Naruto learning how to perform the summon technique.
    4. Big long multi-chapter training sequence of Naruto learning how to perform Rasengan.
    5. Big long multi-YEAR training with Jiraya.
    6. Big long multi-chapter training sequence of Naruto learning how to access Fuuton ability.
    7. Big long multi-chapter training sequence of Naruto learning how to perform Fuuton Rasengan.
    8. Big long multi-chapter training sequence of Naruto learning how to master Sage Mode.
    9. Big long multi-chapter training sequence of Naruto learning how to do "frog-fu".
    10. Big long multi-chapter training sequence of Naruto working with Bee to defeat the Kyuubi.
    11. Big long multi-chapter training sequence of Naruto learning how to use the chakra cloak arms.
    12. Big long multi-chapter training sequence of Naruto learning how to form a Bijju-dama.

Naruto "never trains"? Sigh. I'd say almost 75% of this entire MANGA is comprised of chapters were Naruto is either directly training, or in the process of training while other people are doing stuff. How you can say he never trains is quite beyond me. I can only ascribe such a blatantly incorrect and amazingly inaccurate statement to the fact that you have either (A) never actually read this manga or (B) you are willfully and deliberately ignoring the bulk of the manga's content so as to satisfy your own personal bias about Naruto as a character. Your statement is absurd on its face.
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

10. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post

man its not the same, naruto has the fox and it wont let him die so in a sense he knows he has something to rely on, sauske dies he dies, naruto dies: super fox mode. sasuke didnt earn everything easily, he had to fight and struggle against itachi, hes had mad fights where he had to go in alone naruto always has someone watching his back.

and those taining moments are whatever, as i said he gets something new and runs off, he got rasenshuriken but chose to ignore the rest of the wind chakra potential, he finds out his bloodline but doesnt learn any of their techs. his base stats are garbage compared to sasukes his hand to hand is wack, jutsu arsenal is wack and his genjutsu is wack. whens the last time hes won a fight without going a super sayain type power up, or learnt something new other than a different rasengan

After 2 1/2 years sasuske became a god, naruto got a bigger rasengan. sasuke is rounded and built properly, naruto as a character is rushed and stupid. I havent seen naruto do anysething for himself or fight some1 one on one, but sasuke 1v1 danzo and all the kages lol

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dex's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

How am i getting emo over it i came to read peoples predictions and have a proper discussion but all i got was sharigan this, op that. like the f*ck... make a thread about it! i thought this was for predictions not senseless arguing about power levels. Both ARE OP! sasuke uses ems and sussanoo, naruto uses a giant fox and has like infinite chakra. they seem balanced to me

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

and how did this even get to power levels when the last chapter ended with a giant ninja family reunion
    prediction threads always go offtopic...it happens in all the manga threads...learn to deal with it...imo whatever the power levels are sasuke is an ARROGANT ASSHOLE while naruto is a GOOD HARDWORKING GUY...
    about being idiot if i comment seriously my opinion :
    naruto inspite of being dumb made his path and walked on it with pride...he even tamed the mass of hatred kyuubi and became friends with him
    sasuke inspite of being genius could not let go his past and thus was manipulated by many...he walked the path forged by others and was left with nothing in the end

now who would you call the real idiot ?
    Last edited by dex; November 30, 2012 at 03:50 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I don't know. The fact that Kishi has pretty much ignored them is the best part I think. Every time Kishi goes to focus on something or someone, he just makes them worst: Pain went from being the awesome leader of Akatsuki to a wussy puppet, Tobi went from a mysterious badass to sadface Obito, the Bijuus went from being forces of natures to misunderstood animals needing love, etc. Just imagine the horrors that would come to the Byakugan and Hyuuga clan from some of Kishi's "focus".
    Point taken. However, due to the fact that Kishimoto has ignored the Byakugan, it makes it hard to care about it. While it can be appreciated, given the fact that it's the most grounded of the three, I can't bring myself to give a crap about it. In the face of the Sharingan and Rinnegan, the Byakugan is entirely insignificant. Unless of course, Kishimoto decides to change that with this upcoming battle.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Montai View Post
    Real talk though! A shinra tensei right now would just be so freaking epic and awesome o.o I'm talking about the Konoha Shinra Tensei. Just imagine!!! XD
    Nah. The kyubi can counter that by using his roar.

Or he can extend his nine tails to create a barrier of tails to protect the allied ninjas.
    No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all your POWER/STRENGTH is no more useful then a squirt gun. And if you cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at will?

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I don't know. The fact that Kishi has pretty much ignored them is the best part I think. Every time Kishi goes to focus on something or someone, he just makes them worst: Pain went from being the awesome leader of Akatsuki to a wussy puppet, Tobi went from a mysterious badass to sadface Obito, the Bijuus went from being forces of natures to misunderstood animals needing love, etc. Just imagine the horrors that would come to the Byakugan and Hyuuga clan from some of Kishi's "focus".
    I think we should stick this post somewhere, since its so true it hurts

Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    Point taken. However, due to the fact that Kishimoto has ignored the Byakugan, it makes it hard to care about it. While it can be appreciated, given the fact that it's the most grounded of the three, I can't bring myself to give a crap about it. In the face of the Sharingan and Rinnegan, the Byakugan is entirely insignificant. Unless of course, Kishimoto decides to change that with this upcoming battle.
    I just took a random page from next chapter where... Well, you'll see

Spoiler: Hiashi versus Madara show

Madara is the weakest Hyuuga

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

man its not the same, naruto has the fox and it wont let him die so in a sense he knows he has something to rely on, sauske dies he dies, naruto dies: super fox mode. sasuke didnt earn everything easily, he had to fight and struggle against itachi, hes had mad fights where he had to go in alone naruto always has someone watching his back.

and those taining moments are whatever, as i said he gets something new and runs off, he got rasenshuriken but chose to ignore the rest of the wind chakra potential, he finds out his bloodline but doesnt learn any of their techs. his base stats are garbage compared to sasukes his hand to hand is wack, jutsu arsenal is wack and his genjutsu is wack. whens the last time hes won a fight without going a super sayain type power up, or learnt something new other than a different rasengan

After 2 1/2 years sasuske became a god, naruto got a bigger rasengan. sasuke is rounded and built properly, naruto as a character is rushed and stupid. I havent seen naruto do anysething for himself or fight some1 one on one, but sasuke 1v1 danzo and all the kages lol
    Wow. Sasuke became a god after 2 1/2 years? No wonder your so called god, together with his amazing guardian aka taka members was easily trashed by bee.

Just like I said, we're not talking about their powers/stats or caliber. We're talking about how they gained their powers.

Naruto was beaten to death by pa's stick when he's training for his sage mode. One wrong move and naruto would become a stone.

So, the sage mode and the kyubi mode, naruto gained that abilities through hard work and by putting his life on the line.

While sasuke's Ms/ems, well, itachi is already dying, itachi is controlling that fight and itachi is clearly wants sasuke to gain a power before dying.

So sasuke gained that abilities with ease. Without getting any some sort of trainings. He just have/gained it because his brother loves him xo much and wants him to have that power.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Fazzzy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Now it's Madara's turn.If he's not gonna kill anyone in this stupid alliance,it will be the biggest shit in this manga.Now is the best chance for kishimito to show no mercy But serioulsly,with Madara's abilities i mean he can do anything.There's best opportunity to use "Meteor no Jutsu",some Mokuton or Susanoo.
    And what i really want to say is,he HAVE TO kill Sakura
    Sorry for grammatical errors,my english is not that good...

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dex View Post
    prediction threads always go offtopic...it happens in all the manga threads...learn to deal with it...imo whatever the power levels are sasuke is an ARROGANT ASSHOLE while naruto is a GOOD HARDWORKING GUY...
    about being idiot if i comment seriously my opinion :
    naruto inspite of being dumb made his path and walked on it with pride...he even tamed the mass of hatred kyuubi and became friends with him
    sasuke inspite of being genius could not let go his past and thus was manipulated by many...he walked the path forged by others and was left with nothing in the end

now who would you call the real idiot ?
    Exactly what im saying power levels are whatever but when you look at personalities and work ethic sasuke has more. Sasuke trains till he has something perfect, naruto trains till he can do it and ventures off into another battle without being fully prepared. Honestly he still needs a clone to do rasengan, like the f*ck? Its been like 4 years in the story! Compared to sasuke naruto kinda looks like a bitch and i think thats where th problem is. Hes the main character and only has like 3 moves and random power ups while sasuke is the hottest shit since sliced bread. Every sasuke fight he wins with a new move or in some crazy way while naruto just spams rasengan and wins with a different variation of it. I swear to god if he wins win a new "super alliance rasengan" the brick i will shit will be of legendary proportions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dex's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fazzzy View Post
    Now it's Madara's turn.If he's not gonna kill anyone in this stupid alliance,it will be the biggest shit in this manga.Now is the best chance for kishimito to show no mercy But serioulsly,with Madara's abilities i mean he can do anything.There's best opportunity to use "Meteor no Jutsu",some Mokuton or Susanoo.
    And what i really want to say is,he HAVE TO kill Sakura
    i think he already killed atleast one of the kages...

New Reply
Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast