Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: What will happen in the next issue?

Voters
196. You may not vote on this poll
  • Madara wipes the floor with The Alliance, Meteor no Jutsu style.

26 13.27%
  • Obito decides to finally use his Rinnegan and Chou Shinra Tensei The Alliance

7 3.57%
  • Ino controls the Juubi and makes it eat Madara and Obito

7 3.57%
  • Sasuke crashes the party and every fangirl screams

34 17.35%
  • Hinata reveals she's the mastermind behind the Juubi, and backstabs Naruto

36 18.37%
  • Juubi & Co decide they are suddenly weaker and let the Alliance do their thing while standing still like robots

19 9.69%
  • Juubi does NOT fire his Bijuuhameha at the Alliance and patiently waits until Kyuubi is ready to dance

40 20.41%
  • Nothing.

27 13.78%
New Reply
Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 611 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chilibun's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 611 Discussion / 612 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Genin is a new above-Kage level. Sasuke is a Genin as well. Go figure.
    Actually, Sasuke is not a Genin. Genin, Jounin, etc. are ranks given within a village. Sasuke is not a part of the village anymore. He's a s-class criminal.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chilibun View Post
    Actually, Sasuke is not a Genin. Genin, Jounin, etc. are ranks given within a village. Sasuke is not a part of the village anymore. He's a s-class criminal.
    Aren't you observant. He was a Genin when he ran away from the village, thus he stayed that technical rank. Power-wise, the story, is of course, different.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    in fact,they just healed kakashi,gai,probably bee too,dunno if naruto was healed too,as he said sakura "kakashi first!" btw,the medical squad should now look for the kages,it'd be a way to see them again!
    the HQ should now locations of kages because they are the strongest fighters who fought the immortal leader of enemy. it is really absurd that nobody checks their situation, considering their enemy may use them as ET pawns even when they are dead, or zetsus hiding under the ground may copy their chakra signature to fool the alliance.
    et doesnot require the target to be alive, you may grave rob him/her to make them your pawn. if kages return as obito's soldier what could the alliance do?
    Last edited by abyozuu; December 01, 2012 at 08:08 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Jiraiya's biggest fault was leaving a teenager kid with Rinnegan (Nagato) on his own, open to manipulation. He was at least with Naruto until he died. And I doubt Jiraiya was going to be able to help Naruto with wind style. He wasn't a wind style user, after all.

That doesn't explain it, to be honest. Naruto is also Kakashi's pupil and Kakashi is known as the copy ninja who knows a ton of ninjutsu. It's just that getting a hold of things isn't that easy for Naruto, so, he can't be expected to use an arsenal of jutsus.
    Naruto will never be a versatile Shinobi. If he gets a ninjutsu that possesses more power than FRS, then it'll be Kage Bunshin + that attack. He'll keep it simple.
    But so is kakashi. And yet he was able to helped naruto to create his own powerful wind jutsu. So I'm curious what kind of jutsu did jiraiya taught to naruto? He knew naruto is sucks to genjutsu and sealing jutsu. But watevah.

Well, ,maybe you're right. After all, naruto can't understand on a complicated things.

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    But so is kakashi. And yet he was able to helped naruto to create his own powerful wind jutsu. So I'm curious what kind of jutsu did jiraiya taught to naruto? He knew naruto is sucks to genjutsu and sealing jutsu. But watevah.

Well, ,maybe you're right. After all, naruto can't understand on a complicated things.
    sakura was a genjutsu type, but we could not see a single genjutsu from her.

about teacher and pupil

tobirama: hiruzen and danzo
    hiruzen: jiraiya and orochimaru
    jiraiya: minato and nagato
    minato: kakashi and obito
    kakashi: naruto and sasuke

it is really interesting to see the lineage goes in both light and dark path.
    konoha is the origin of heroes and the most dreaded villains

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sonia Khan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah. Obito would redeemed himself. He would going to give his other MS to kakashi while his rinnegan would going to bring back all the ninjas they killed back to life.

It means that obito would blame himself for killing kushina and his sensei, with that he'll sacrifice his life for bringing the 40 thousands ninjas back to life. And he'll going to pass his will to naruto and by giving kakashi his other MS/intangible jutsu to protect naruto, their sensei's son.
    Well thats some speculation (And honeslty i think this sort of thing WILL happen later)

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Next chapter madara will go perfect susanoo and squash the alliance just like ant.

or tobi will betray madara,then we will see a battle between jyuubi vs perfect susanoo to learn whether madara's perfect susanoo is upto its hype.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, Kakashi explained the chakra nature basics at first. I guess Jiraiya refrained from doing this, perhaps knowing that it's too early for Naruto to handle a massive attack even more powerful than Rasengan.
    Maybe they simply kept it limited to sparring, so that Naruto improves his taijutsu to make sure that he relies less on his Rasengan, but even so, that was probably a failure (=

That's the reason I can't realistically see Naruto as a Hokage. He isn't the type to sit down and do paper work, work on diplomatics, etc., etc.
    He would be better off wandering around like his master, Jiraiya.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fazzzy View Post
    Now it's Madara's turn.If he's not gonna kill anyone in this stupid alliance,it will be the biggest shit in this manga.Now is the best chance for kishimito to show no mercy But serioulsly,with Madara's abilities i mean he can do anything.There's best opportunity to use "Meteor no Jutsu",some Mokuton or Susanoo.
    And what i really want to say is,he HAVE TO kill Sakura
    He will forget all his abilities in next chapter ....
    خداحافظ

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abyozuu View Post
    sakura was a genjutsu type, but we could not see a single genjutsu from her.

about teacher and pupil

tobirama: hiruzen and danzo
    hiruzen: jiraiya and orochimaru
    jiraiya: minato and nagato
    minato: kakashi and obito
    kakashi: naruto and sasuke

it is really interesting to see the lineage goes in both light and dark path.
    konoha is the origin of heroes and the most dreaded villains
    It's almost perfect.
    But there are two obstacles before we can talk about the perfection.
    First one is Danzo, because although his path was for sure dark, he couldn't be considered villain. He was more of antihero, from Konoha's perspective, of course.
    The other one that breaks the pattern is Nagato. He was an Ame resident, and from Ame's perspective, he was highly feared, but it looked like they still held a high opinion on him.
    My nitpicking kicked in here (=

Another interesting pattern is aside from Jiraiya's pupils, all others were best friends in childhood (=

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Now I post my comment for the last chapter of Naruto.
    Since I wrote a long post I split my comment in two parts, now I will post only the first part where I wrote the things that happened in the first part of the chapter, in my second post (that I will post later) I wrote about the arrival of the alliance:

The chapter starts in the worst possible way, but then it recovered, and then it ended divinely.
    To begin with I must say that I did not liked at all how the Juuby rejected the biju-dama.
    In fact, even though it was clear that the Juubi was much bigger than the other two biju (even because the Juuby is the sum of all the nine biju), in the previous chapters the difference did not seem so big, while at the opposite in this chapter Kurama and Hachibi like two flies comparison of the Juubi.
    Except for this the rest of this chapter has been wonderfull.
    In fact Naruto in hermit mode saves Kakashi from the onslaught of the Juuby, this makes reminds to Obito of what he did during the Kakashi Gaiden, when he saved Kakashi.

Anyways the Kyuuby’s mode end suddenly, so for some time Naruto will not be able to Kurama’s chakra.
    We even know that already 8 minutes passed since Naruto and Kurma make a fusion here http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/607/17, so counting that others minutes passed since Madara’s arrival (and even during Obito’s flashback there was some fights, even if offpannel), I believe that in the meantime Tsunade will have already healed all the kages.
    In any case, Kurama says that it will now seek to accumulate chakra, so considering the explanation that it gives of the Juuby in the last chapter, counting that Kurama is a fraction of it I believe that Kurama can accumulate the natural energy, in this way Kurama will take the toad's role.

This was also what I thought until the outbreak of war, but to be honest I was starting to change my mind, I thought that Naruto would have accumulated natural energy in the inner world, while in the meantime the Kurama would take control of the body of naruto.
    I also really liked the fact see Bee was wounded, and that as Kakashi himself explain, even if he was able to teleport one of the Hachibi's tentacle he used all his chakra for that, despite the fact that Kurma restored it completely just an instant before.
    And in the truth this is not so strange, considering all the times that he used Kamui before (after all this times he is now able to control the Kamuì's jutsu completely) and beside this we must count that he even saw Obito use it.
    Funny the comical scatch between Madara and Naruto, who does not understand what Madara wanted to say, and for this reason it has been necessary that Obito explained the meaning to Naruto.

P.S: I hope that someone will comment my post, even because otherwise I would have spent several hours for nothing (the english in not my first language, for this reason I have spent more hours).

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    It's almost perfect.
    But there are two obstacles before we can talk about the perfection.
    First one is Danzo, because although his path was for sure dark, he couldn't be considered villain. He was more of antihero, from Konoha's perspective, of course.
    The other one that breaks the pattern is Nagato. He was an Ame resident, and from Ame's perspective, he was highly feared, but it looked like they still held a high opinion on him.
    My nitpicking kicked in here (=

Another interesting pattern is aside from Jiraiya's pupils, all others were best friends in childhood (=
    and tsunade, rin and sakura are the least powerful of the trios

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member cash2088's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    sometimes? He always gets unfair treatment by people whenever his powers are looked at. People will ignore anything that makes Sasuke look good and focus on the negatives or make up their own, while giving Naruto a free pass. It's what annoys me the most - it's like saying Naruto's a retard or idiot. Sasuke has trained, and was acknowledged as a genius ever since he was a kid, but that's ignored. I guess people hate on Sasuke because they're jealous, as much as I hate to say it, that he's better than Naruto.

But I actually think Sasuke's "stupidity" started after he met Tobi. That's when he became obsessed with revenge, and then Susano'o, like Kyuubi with Naruto, took away most necessity from strategy.

And now, you have the Kyuubi strategizing and leading. At the very least, I hope that it's Naruto who leads the Alliance as he's hyped to be the messiah and savior. Seriously would love to see Naruto leading and strategizing, using his own team to help him. Or at least, He, Kakashi, and Shikamaru combining their brains together to come up with a good plan. I still say Naruto's prankster ways and unorthodox style give him an advantage over Madara in a way.

Sweet. Do me a favor and prove why Naruto's not a retard or stupid. I have faith in you. Too lazy to do it myself.

Though I'm sure they were talking about him training in regards to Kyuubi's chakra. If not, then they haven't read the manga since Naruto's training takes up most of the manga, whether for rasengan, Sage Mode, or even mastery over stolen Kyuubi's chakra.

Both have earned nearly all of their powerups. Regardless of what anyone says, I consider Naruto having have earned his Sage Mode powerup, and not due to his body. Although I don't understand why Kishi doesn't use this to make Naruto a bit calmer or smarter, since Naruto has practiced staying still to gather chakra. You can't deny Sasuke's earned his power too, other than EMS.
    Nobody is unfair to Sasuke he has his powers, he also had a God shinobi to teach and mold him (Itachi) nobody understands that Naruto was born with no clan, no parents, no techniques... While Sasukes lineage and family have given him everything! Katon Gokyakkyou no Jutsu- Father, sharingan- awoken by Itachi intentionally with tsukuyomi, cursed seal- Orochimaru, Ms- Itachi, summoning snakes and white snake affiliated powers- Orochimaru, how ever you slice it Sasuke has been consumed by his quest for power and it was another Itachi lesson about having your own power that has led Sasuke to the point he is at now.... I get annoyed how everybody tries to say Kyuubi isn't Naruto's power when only his clan has the ability to host it and furthermore all Jins including Rikudou are given a pass in that respect, The sharingan is linked to the Kyuubi, rinnegan to he jyuubi if neither existed Naruto nor Sasuke would have powers! Throw that in your pipe and smoke it!

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abyozuu View Post
    and tsunade, rin and sakura are the least powerful of the trios
    Let's cut some slack to Tsunade, though. She is without a doubt in the toughest league on her own amongst all Kunoichi.

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by cash2088 View Post
    Nobody is unfair to Sasuke he has his powers, he also had a God shinobi to teach and mold him (Itachi) nobody understands that Naruto was born with no clan, no parents, no techniques... While Sasukes lineage and family have given him everything! Katon Gokyakkyou no Jutsu- Father, sharingan- awoken by Itachi intentionally with tsukuyomi, cursed seal- Orochimaru, Ms- Itachi, summoning snakes and white snake affiliated powers- Orochimaru, how ever you slice it Sasuke has been consumed by his quest for power and it was another Itachi lesson about having your own power that has led Sasuke to the point he is at now.... I get annoyed how everybody tries to say Kyuubi isn't Naruto's power when only his clan has the ability to host it and furthermore all Jins including Rikudou are given a pass in that respect, The sharingan is linked to the Kyuubi, rinnegan to he jyuubi if neither existed Naruto nor Sasuke would have powers! Throw that in your pipe and smoke it!
    There is no necessity for a Jinchuuriki to be a descendant of Uzumaki clan, and it goes for Kyuubi, as well. The reason why Uzumaki are chosen specially is firstly because they have great life force genetically (Mito, Kushina, Nagato are all examples of this pure Uzumaki characteristic).
    And also, as far as I can remember, Uzumaki clan and Konohagakure had a good relationship going on, so, it's only natural.

In a way, Sasuke and Naruto are one alike.
    Sasuke possesses a powerful Kekkei Genkai in Sharingan. Naruto is a Jinchuuriki with massive chakra reserves, possibly inherited from his Uzumaki lineage.
    Sasuke was tutored by Orochimaru and Naruto was Jiraiya's pupil.
    Of course, their powers are descending from the legendary Rikudou Sennin, but whose power isn't?

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Am I the only one who found the chapter ridiculously boring? There really is nothing I really look forward to see in this manga any more . Not even sasuke vs naruto final fight (not trying to bash or anything, I haven't come to the naruto section recently so I don't know how you guys see the development )
    THE UCHIHA LOGIC:
    "brother follows hiw on path? destroy konoha " uchiha sasuke
    "the village wants you not to interfere with politics? coup-d'etat" uchiha fugaku
    "coup-d'etat on the way? obliterate entire clan" uchiha itachi
    "clan wants to make peace? destroy everyone everywhere" uchiha madara
    "10 years old crush dead?infinite tsukyumi" uchiha obito

New Reply
Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast