Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: What will happen in the next issue?

Voters
196. You may not vote on this poll
  • Madara wipes the floor with The Alliance, Meteor no Jutsu style.

26 13.27%
  • Obito decides to finally use his Rinnegan and Chou Shinra Tensei The Alliance

7 3.57%
  • Ino controls the Juubi and makes it eat Madara and Obito

7 3.57%
  • Sasuke crashes the party and every fangirl screams

34 17.35%
  • Hinata reveals she's the mastermind behind the Juubi, and backstabs Naruto

36 18.37%
  • Juubi & Co decide they are suddenly weaker and let the Alliance do their thing while standing still like robots

19 9.69%
  • Juubi does NOT fire his Bijuuhameha at the Alliance and patiently waits until Kyuubi is ready to dance

40 20.41%
  • Nothing.

27 13.78%
New Reply
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40

Thread: Naruto 611 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sonia Khan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 611 Discussion / 612 Prediction

Well in next chapter we might get a switch to Oro and Sasuke and then when we switch back to the battlefield we ll see that there are bodies every where (of name less fodders of course) then we ll see some show case fight between Madara & Co. and Shinobi alliance and in the end the entry of Kages

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Sonia's possibly correct ... Naruto just mentioned a new jutsu (although the seals just look like another kage bunshin, but I don't know it could be another variation of the rasenshuriken) the shinobi alliance ... konoha 11 rookies ... the whole shabang is here ... It's a perfect cliff hanger to create suspense and let the fans hang ... it's time for kishi to return to the LAST cliff hanger, which is where sasuke was going to meet someone ...

btw ... did any one guess who that person might be ? or could it be another edo ....

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think it is a new jutsu. If u read the mangastream's version then it is clear that the editors of the other version messed up. The jutsu was a move by the fuuton team to counter the swipe of the juubi on the previous page. In the last panels naruto was talking about the Shinobi Alliance.

Still the possibility of a new jutsu is possible. We all want random things thrown at our faces don't we =))

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm ... didn't know that ... than I guess it's the old naruto trick of guts and no buts here come some more kage bunshins .... whoo hooo

but still ... I'm kinda of WANTING to know who sasuke ends up with ... I think if it is another edo ... it must be madara's brother ....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by heartmechanic View Post
    Sonia's possibly correct ... Naruto just mentioned a new jutsu (although the seals just look like another kage bunshin, but I don't know it could be another variation of the rasenshuriken) the shinobi alliance ... konoha 11 rookies ... the whole shabang is here ... It's a perfect cliff hanger to create suspense and let the fans hang ... it's time for kishi to return to the LAST cliff hanger, which is where sasuke was going to meet someone ...

btw ... did any one guess who that person might be ? or could it be another edo ....
    well let say sasuke father who is a edo or that team mate danzu have who use to be a uchiha and if hes alive, he would know everything. or last but not lease. the konoha elders
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Orochimaru helping Sasuke with nothing but Edo Tensei is going to be the cream on top of the cake in this manga after the great revelation of the biggest surprise: Tobi = Obito

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    Heh - I've been wondering about Yamato for a LONG time actually. And since Kabuto got punked and no longer has any snake DNA shouldn't Yamato automatically be able to break free of his love embrace with the Gedo tree?
    that's it,although the fact kabuto is defeated has nothing to do with his poison turning into an ineffective water. Yet,with the zetsu defeated and the statue somewhere else,Yamato should be freed,especially as it's 10volumes since his capture

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member adbanginwar's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member CloudStrife's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

`Yeah Ch.612 is Out

Source: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/612/3