Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18
Results 256 to 266 of 266

Thread: Hunter x Hunter to return to Jump! (for short story)

  1. #256
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    France
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,820
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hunter x Hunter to return to Jump! (for short story)

    I don't think the message has been left by the Ryodan too.First,Kuruta were living in a recluse place,i don't understand why they would leave a message,if nobody was supposed to read this.Also,i don't think it's very Ryodan-like,in YS arc,it has been showed that they like to do things discreetly when they can,this is why Shizuku is so important for them.

    And there is another problem,how did they found that place? I think it's because of Kurapika and Pyro or that Shiela.What if it was a message of Jairo? We all know he wants to spread evil.Maybe he was here when Kurapika and Pyro were out and followed them.

  2. #257
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member futurefrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,024
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hunter x Hunter to return to Jump! (for short story)

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonspeed View Post
    I don't think the message has been left by the Ryodan too.First,Kuruta were living in a recluse place,i don't understand why they would leave a message,if nobody was supposed to read this.Also,i don't think it's very Ryodan-like,in YS arc,it has been showed that they like to do things discreetly when they can,this is why Shizuku is so important for them.

    And there is another problem,how did they found that place? I think it's because of Kurapika and Pyro or that Shiela.What if it was a message of Jairo? We all know he wants to spread evil.Maybe he was here when Kurapika and Pyro were out and followed them.
    Anyone ever consider that Gyro was number 8 before Shizuku?

    "If you want to understand someone, find out what makes them angry."

  3. #258
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member heron bpv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    279
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hunter x Hunter to return to Jump! (for short story)

    ^Considering what he was doing all this time, probably not. At least that's what I think.

  4. #259
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The Invertroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Country
    United States
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    235
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hunter x Hunter to return to Jump! (for short story)

    Wasn't #8 before Shizuku the guy Silva killed? Or was that never specified?

  5. #260
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    France
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,820
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hunter x Hunter to return to Jump! (for short story)

    Quote Originally Posted by heron bpv View Post
    ^Considering what he was doing all this time, probably not. At least that's what I think.
    I don't think he was a spider but it's possible,Feitan himself said that all members of the troupe were not reunited since 3 years,i guess Jairo was able to do all he wants.

  6. #261
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member riniloves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    Philippines
    Posts
    224
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hunter x Hunter to return to Jump! (for short story)

    #8 was killed by Silva in the manga...
    Uvogin already said in Kurapika's face he is one of those who join the raid...
    Last edited by riniloves; December 21, 2012 at 04:00 AM.

  7. #262
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Cinnabar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    Philippines
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    327
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hunter x Hunter to return to Jump! (for short story)

    Kurapika went outside to look for a doctor, and Leorio just happens to be someone he befriends who wants to be a doctor. I find this amusing. Maybe that's why Kurapika developed a sort of understanding with Leorio.

    Or I'm reading between the lines too much. ._.

  8. #263
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member GingFuriksu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    NY
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    408
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hunter x Hunter to return to Jump! (for short story)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    Kurapika went outside to look for a doctor, and Leorio just happens to be someone he befriends who wants to be a doctor. I find this amusing. Maybe that's why Kurapika developed a sort of understanding with Leorio.

    Or I'm reading between the lines too much. ._.
    I said this exact thing weeks ago and no I don't think we're reading too much into it. Togashi is BOSS. But I'm still angry at him !

  9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  10. #264
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member zzigg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Country
    The Wall
    Posts
    490
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hunter x Hunter to return to Jump! (for short story)

    Quote Originally Posted by futurefrog View Post
    Anyone ever consider that Gyro was number 8 before Shizuku?
    then he would appear in the movie....nop i think gyro is a totally different person
    maybe Meleoron

  11. #265
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Country
    United States
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hunter x Hunter to return to Jump! (for short story)

    So what happened to this? why has there only been two chapters?

  12. #266
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kamen Rider Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Country
    United States
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    191
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hunter x Hunter to return to Jump! (for short story)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jmizzle View Post
    So what happened to this? why has there only been two chapters?
    It was a short story. It's done now

New Reply
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts