Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: War of the Best with the Post time Skip Straw Hats?

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: War of the Best with the Post time Skip Straw Hats?

You realize that Luffy almost died, right?
    And they will be in the front. Against admirals. Even being the monster Trio, they have nothing to do in Top Dogs fights.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I know he died almost twice and was saved only because of others, but he still managed to do what no one else could and save Ace. This is after being hit with the poison and then healing, with no rest. He wasn't at his best. Now, not only will Luffy be in better shape, but he's stronger and much better than he was. I think haki will help him stand up to the Admirals. I think you're underestimating Luffy too much.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, now it's a completely different moment. I mean in the moment of war, which I thought the OP was :O
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Vhat doth thou mean? O_o You thought the OP was talking about SHP at the time of the war between WB and the Marine/Shichibukai?

Even then, had Luffy not experienced Impel Down, he'd have done much better. Until he faced the Admirals, Mihawk, or the Pacifistas.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

i think they would have rescued ace quicker but in the end ace would still get suckered into fighting akainu and quite possibly would have died and which would have taken luffy out of the action and then the other sh might die trying to protect him from akainu. if akainu didnt manage to kill ace, he would have gone nuts as soon as bb showed up with likely the same consequence. same thing would happen with wb he would die imo. it could all quite easily go to shit though if one of the weaker sh got targeted by a big shot.

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Vhat doth thou mean? O_o You thought the OP was talking about SHP at the time of the war between WB and the Marine/Shichibukai?

Even then, had Luffy not experienced Impel Down, he'd have done much better. Until he faced the Admirals, Mihawk, or the Pacifistas.
    Yup.
    And then they would have died. A lot. Not sure about Luffy, but the rest...Well, they're protected by plot-shield, but still.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    Yup.
    And then they would have died. A lot. Not sure about Luffy, but the rest...Well, they're protected by plot-shield, but still.
    Not sure. Didn't Zoro get significantly stronger? He should at least be nearly on par with Mihawk, and since he knows haki, Zoro can deal damage to other DF users. Sanji can also deal a lot of damage with his speed and leg power - he even kicked a giant far away, if I recall. Wata-whatever?

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBOTT View Post
    i think they would have rescued ace quicker but in the end ace would still get suckered into fighting akainu and quite possibly would have died and which would have taken luffy out of the action and then the other sh might die trying to protect him from akainu. if akainu didnt manage to kill ace, he would have gone nuts as soon as bb showed up with likely the same consequence. same thing would happen with wb he would die imo. it could all quite easily go to shit though if one of the weaker sh got targeted by a big shot.
    I'm not sure if he'd be in as much trouble though, since Luffy, Sanji, or Zoro could protect Ace or help take out Akainu. Not to mention, Ace was dealt a killing blow only because he went to defend Luffy. Luffy at his current level wouldn't be as susceptible to such attack by Akainu, I think, especially because of haki.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2