Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2) , Gintama 514 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Madaras biggest lie!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Madaras biggest lie!

to all thsoe complaining then stop reading the manga, tobi being revealed as obito was great, the only problem was the timeline, obito is what naruto would have become if he would have given into the hate, and no sasuke isnt because he was always a genius, sasuke is what kakashi would have become if he would have given into the hate, and sakura is what rin would have turned into if she hadnt died, because as you know the dudes are what matter in the teams

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sanga Au79's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

or...the truth has been in plain sight. Madara is the second of the 6 paths. Infinite Tsukiyomi will just be another weapon he wields...he may have even used it before, and kishi will do a "madara uchiha" mini saga like obito's and explain his true story and motives shedding light on izuna, and his final bout with shodai..and survival up to zetsu finding obito, then bam back to current time and the story is finally done

and lets not forget, we now know black zetsu is madara in some form. he's been "recording" history since madaras death which can/may play into some point if revived madara can merged or obtain (or already has) that information
    Last edited by Sanga Au79; November 26, 2012 at 08:00 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sanga Au79 View Post
    or...the truth has been in plain sight. Madara is the second of the 6 paths. Infinite Tsukiyomi will just be another weapon he wields...he may have even used it before, and kishi will do a "madara uchiha" mini saga like obito's and explain his true story and motives shedding light on izuna, and his final bout with shodai..and survival up to zetsu finding obito, then bam back to current time and the story is finally done

and lets not forget, we now know black zetsu is madara in some form. he's been "recording" history since madaras death which can/may play into some point if revived madara can merged or obtain (or already has) that information
    i would love to see a madara flashback...find out if he took his brothers eyes or if they were given....find out how izuna died....find out how the battle with Hashirama went, see how he survived ....and yeah then all the crap with obito...but i want to see how he made zetsu.....and anyone else think we may be seeing that spiral zetsu again soon? maybe he will emerge from obito ?
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bajan4eva1's Avatar
    Country
    Barbados
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Obito is a pawn, the only one that can talk back to Madara, but a pawn nevertheless.
    If Madara so much wants to, Obito's dead
    So true...so true.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I hardly doubt it. He (Madara) does seem to be in a playful mood in regards to Juubi, which is an Out-of-character scenario for me. An obvious lee-way for the other side to counter their attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    i can see it and i bet he will give his eye to kakashi....that way "their true power can be unlocked"
    God...I hope not. This would make the manga downright insipid. Infinitely so. I am already sick of Kakashi and co.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Heh Kakashi getting the other MS eye from Obito and having Kyuubi around as a battery would make him one of the most powerfull caracters in this entire manga.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member okaneman's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Infinite Tsukuyomi is real, the problem is whether Madara really intends to use it or not. Well Tobi seems desperate to me, while Madara was kinda laid-back about using IT. Poor Tobi lolol...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Faking IT would actually make sense, a much better troll is: Madara is not really Madara, just some other random Uchiha who looked a lot like him and got Hashi-cells somehow (which isn't hard at all, cosidering how "rare" those are ).
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    Faking IT would actually make sense, a much better troll is: Madara is not really Madara, just some other random Uchiha who looked a lot like him and got Hashi-cells somehow (which isn't hard at all, cosidering how "rare" those are ).
    lol its madara and i am sure I.T. is real but madara has never planned on using it he has no desire for a world of peace....unless ofc he really true started all this beacuse of Izuna(Izuna sacrificed himself for the clan and they just dropped all there "hate" and wanted a alliance with the senju)...

Poor madara just misses his brother?...maybe he plans on bringing Izuna back to life(again why would he not use E.T. to revive his brother?)
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    lol its madara and i am sure I.T. is real but madara has never planned on using it he has no desire for a world of peace....unless ofc he really true started all this beacuse of Izuna(Izuna sacrificed himself for the clan and they just dropped all there "hate" and wanted a alliance with the senju)...

Poor madara just misses his brother?...maybe he plans on bringing Izuna back to life(again why would he not use E.T. to revive his brother?)
    Forget E.T., Rinne Tensei! He asked how come he wasn't revived by it, so there's no reason not to bring Izuna back to life the same way. Or maybe... Rinnegan needs a Senju user (not just Hashi-cells) to unlock its full capabilities?
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ryr's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Madara's actual plan is to seal the Juubi into himself once it reaches maturity.

That's why he keeps stalling the Infinite Tsukiyomi.

In my opinion there's little point in creating a genjutsu world when you can dominate the real world.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ryr View Post
    I think Madara's actual plan is to seal the Juubi into himself once it reaches maturity.

That's why he keeps stalling the Infinite Tsukiyomi.

In my opinion there's little point in creating a genjutsu world when you can dominate the real world.
    I think madara has no intention to do the I.T.

But is he just using obito to help gain control of the 10 tails and then once they have it madara will kill obito

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2