Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2) , Gintama 514 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: List of Conqueror haki users

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

List of Conqueror haki users

there are more and more conqueror haki users that has been revealed. Who else do you think has this kind of power?

Besides the known users:
    Whitebeard
    Boa
    Shanks
    Roger
    Luffy
    Ace
    Rayleigh* (added thanks to undertoe)

For me, Possible humans that have them also:
    Zoro
    Mihawk
    Dragon
    two other yonkous
    Last edited by elitefox; September 30, 2010 at 04:36 AM.
    CLEANED

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: List of Conqueror haki users

mihawk sure does have some intimidating eyes, haoshoku haki!!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Umm al-Qaiwan
    Post Thanks / Like

How 'bout Rayleigh? :P

Based on what Rayleigh said about people with world-renown almost always having it, I'd say Dragon definitely has it. Garp is a worthy candidate as well. Perhaps Sengoku and Akainu.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Garp is a worthy candidate as well
    he sure have it , it said in manga too , read it again...... just think it how he clash with roger back then (dozen times, roger said before he hang up), if roger's vice captain have it how about the captain itself, captain in the one piece world is the strongest man on the ship.....

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member NoLimit89's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

They did say that most of the well known pirates have it. Therefore, possibly Kaidou and Big Mom.

My OP Predictions:
    Spoiler show

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kaiser Will's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Moderator message by: Kaiser Will
    Moved. ~ Regarding this read One Piece Revamp Info/Guide Thread please. Remember character related, Devil Fruits and Haki discussions should be made in the TOK Forum from now on.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tonix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Everyone whose middle initial is 'D'.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

What I am really interested in is in what is the purpose of conqueror's haki. It just does not seem to serve a purpose considering it just seems to knock out weak people. It's not like people who'd be strong enemies would fall to that.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Aikidoka's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^I think it would be more useful in settings where there are lots of enemies. Weed out the weak enemies first with Haki so they don't get in the way or slow you down when you go for the strong ones. Against strong opponents like the Yonkou, even being distracted for a second by fodder could cost you, so it's wiser to eliminate that possibility.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    What I am really interested in is in what is the purpose of conqueror's haki. It just does not seem to serve a purpose considering it just seems to knock out weak people. It's not like people who'd be strong enemies would fall to that.
    You are right. And because of that, there won't be too many characters with that (i.e. someone like Mihawk).
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Skyrius's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Do you have any idea how perfect that would have been at Enies Lobby? And at Marineford Luffy's proven that his Conqueror's Haki is strong enough to knock out New World pirates allied with Whitebeard and top ranking Marines. Yeah, they're still cannon fodder, but sometimes cannon fodder and sheer numbers is exactly what's blocking the Straw Hats (Water 7, Enies Lobby, Impel Down, Marineford, probably-more-earlier-on-that-I-don't-remember-anymore)

EDIT: Oh oh, I just remembered. Also, the Color of the Conqueror is said to be "intimidation", right? And even if someone doesn't get knocked out, they can still be rattled or feel an immense pressure that makes it hard to breathe or move (ie: Law's crew member in the auction house and Whitebeard's pirates during Shank's visit) or even almost pass out. That distraction would be more than enough to turn the tide of a fight in a pinch.
    Last edited by Skyrius; August 28, 2010 at 01:46 AM.

13. Thanks 7 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member OdaForPresident's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Well everybody who rises to power/becomes really famous is likely to have it.

So why not Iva, crocodile, super nova's, jimbei, Doflamingo Blackbeard.

Basically everyone who is a big shot. So for sure Sengoku, Garp and the three admirals. Also Kong of course and the five elder stars as well as Maggellan and Shank's top crew members such as Ben Beckman and Lucky Roux and maybe Yassopp.

While these are a lot of people, there still only a very small percentage of the one piece universe. And they are all bigshots.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member tret16's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

ya i think everyone is gettin a ittle carried away with this... like some people sayin mihawk has it... I dought that because he even didn't noticed that luffy used the color of observation durrin there fight in the war... If mihawk knew how to use haki then he would have known luffy used it unintentionally... Also i don't think that BB has haki since he wen't out of his way to get his DF powers, he stated once i believe that he wanted the power because one of it's effects was that he negates the others DF powers, so why would he want that type of ability if he had haki. and i know it's not the main reason for getting that DF but it was one of them... Just because someone is extremely strong doesn't mean that they have the color of conquerer. Rayleigh stated that intimidation can't be trained now strengthen through regular training but through the users spirit... Also remember that rayleigh said an extremely low amount of people can use this, so far we have only know of three people still alive who are able to use this ability. that would be Luffy, Rayleigh and Hancock. Ace and most likely Gol D Roger were the other two that could use it.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

1 in a million implies that at least a good quantity of characters that we already have seen HAS IT.
    More after the explanation Rayleigh gave. IF most of the ones who conquered fame have this shoku, I would say that everyone in the high ranks probably master it. That includes Sengoku and Garp. And every Yonkou. Probably one or two more over here and there.

Considering that Mihawk is always alone and Iva said something related to people "following" the conqueror...I think He just have a strong Busoshoku, enough to highly improve his reach on slashes.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Based on the last chapter, I wonder whether conqueror's haki is not something outright impossible for everyone but rather they simply do not develop the qualities to use it. Conqueror's haki is a matter of will, it cannot be trained like the other too. In that sense, only people with particular personality characteristics could use it. Basically, everyone has it in them to use kings haki and can even learn how to use it but the problem is that just a few in a million actually develop the willpower and personality required to use it to a degree where it'd be worth something.

New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast