Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What is the next BIG alliance among the Supernova!?Will there even be new alliances!?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rody naruto's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

WSJ Pirate What is the next BIG alliance among the Supernova!?Will there even be new alliances!?

Ever since the Mugiwaras have set foot in the new world,we have been the witness of two alliance among the Supernovas which are Law and Luffy,and Kid,Killer,Scratchmen Apoo and Basil.
    Law said;"there are only two ways to survive in the New world...!!Go under the umbrella of one of the four Emperors...or continually chanlenge them."
    So since most of them seems to be rebellious type,the best chance for most of them to survive is through alliances.So what in your opinion is the next Alliance?There only few miss to the call(X Drake,U Rouge,Capone Bege and Jewelry Bonney) so will there even be a new alliance?Or perhaps the rest will just join the existing ones?Or who knows!Maybe they will end up to form one big group!?And if they do,who do you think would be the leader?
    Let me know what you think!
    "Fear is only an idea success is an awareness"
    Check out my DeviantART

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What is the next BIG alliance among the Supernova!?Will there even be new alliances!?

I would like Bonney to be picked up by Luffy and Law. The last three can get together, although I think Drake deserves better. That way we'll have three teams of three. A nice balance.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What is the next BIG alliance among the Supernova!?Will there even be new alliances!?

Yeah Good point.I would also like Bonney to join Luffy and Law...Well anybody that can drag Akainu's attention is fine for me.On the pre-timeskip it looked like Akainu and her have a common past some even suggest that their were related.I was even surprise when Akainu said "when i heard that you had fled the government,a chill went down my spine." it can only mean that she is someone close to him since is not the type to be sensitive.So Bonney joining forces with Luffy and Law will definetely attract Akainu you can bet on that.
    Check out my DeviantART

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Finale's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Bepo is off to arrange a meeting between Law and Kidd to get them into the alliance as well. Law might know about Kidd's problems with Big Mom and see him as a natural ally. We've seen the Supernovas take on different roles after the timeskip. Law is Shichibukai, some of them are fighting against the Yonkou, so I wouldn't be surprised to find that the remaining ones took protection under a Yonkou.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Most likely that X Drake is part of Kaidou and Bege walked the same path.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    Most likely that X Drake is part of Kaidou and Bege walked the same path.
    What makes you think that way?Last time i checked,he was going against Kaidou! So as far as i'm consern he could be the next one to form an alliances.
    Check out my DeviantART

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rody naruto View Post
    What makes you think that way?Last time i checked,he was going against Kaidou! So as far as i'm consern he could be the next one to form an alliances.
    I thought He went to talk to Kaidou, not to confront him. O_O More if you think that He was too fresh for a challenge.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    I thought He went to talk to Kaidou, not to confront him. O_O More if you think that He was too fresh for a challenge.
    Well he attacked the guardian of that island right after the man told him the place was one of Kaidou's favorite island.If he wanted to talk to Kaidou,he would have ask the Guy.So i'm pretty sure he is going after him.
    Ref: http://www.mangareader.net/103-2039-...chapter-1.html
    Check out my DeviantART

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Impossible that he went to fight Kaidou, especially at that time, he ain't dumb, to me it looks like he wanted to pick his interest so that he can talk/join him maybe, but he may have Kaido's defeat in his mind after all

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

@Zehahaha Well most of the Supernovas are the type to rush first then think after.Kid's scars are a good proof of it.I think he went to confront Kaidou and he suffered defeat not even from him but one of his subordinates.So then he had to learn the hard way that if he want to fight a Yonkou,then he should come up with a plan like making himself stronger and make strong alliances.
    Check out my DeviantART

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

The only supernovas that I think could have an alliance with Strawhats are Law and Bonney.

Although, by the end of it, once Luffy discover the "truth" about the Void Century, I wouldn't be surprised if he rally every Supernovas and they all attack the WG!

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

@THM Nindo.Yep! The idea to see all of the Supernovas together gives me the chills.I definentely will love to it happen and it could be one of the most badass time in One piece.
    Check out my DeviantART

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

I don´t want Bonney to join the Law Luffy alliance, i want her to join the SHs

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tonix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't wan't to see Drake allied with Kaidou, unless Kaidou gives him some cool robot parts (Robo T-Rex!), his status as a former high ranking marine officer makes him far too interesting a character to waste as a subordinate to a Yonkou. I would much rather see Drake join up with Aokiji or Dragon at some point in the future.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member maravish's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    I don´t want Bonney to join the Law Luffy alliance, i want her to join the SHs
    why do you want her to join the strawhats?

i dont see drake or bege allying with anyone. its not 100% true that Kidd, Hawkings, and Apoo made an alliance. Though if they did their target is probably the same as Luffy and Laws so it might be the 7 Supernovas vs Big Mom

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast