Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

3 12.00%
  • Good!

13 52.00%
  • Regular

6 24.00%
  • Boring...

0 0%
  • Bad!

1 4.00%
  • Fail!

2 8.00%
  • Other...

0 0%
New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 310 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 310 Spoiler Thread

There's no way I will believe that Natsu's team escape is going to be so easy.

I still think that something is going to occur, which will prolong their stay near the Royal Palace.

As for the tournament, honestly I don't care that much about it, anyway - and I believe that the resolution of the games might be rushed (or interrupted), due to the fact that Mashima is still working under some deadline's, due to the anime production (which has already started to air the current arc), and there is still the entire 7th day ahead of us, and whatever occurs in it,is definitely going to take some chapters to resolve.

But well, let's wait until the MS version comes out, to see what is going to happen now.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kuza's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Mirajane...

I don't get why these weak guys even appeared in this manga? Looks like 3 chapters just wasted, I've seen some people don't care about games, but for me the tournament is far more entertaining than beating some hobos in some dungeon. I agree that main plot is important, but tournament had such a nice build up, so I wonder how things turn out with Jura, Kagura and st
    Last edited by Kuza; November 30, 2012 at 11:28 PM.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

manga stream's version is out: http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/70036145/1

... and it looks like the next chapter is still going to be about something related with the Kingdom / Royal Palace, rather then the tournament, since it's title is apparently "The Country, until tomorrow"
    Last edited by Chris38; November 30, 2012 at 09:20 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Mashima, for wasting three weeks worth of chapters, and for reminding me "what it truly means to be fairy tail". The first 34 times I heard that speech just never sunk in....you better include one every 5 chapters just to make sure I don't forget again.

Sad thing is, those executioners really do look stronger than most of the people in the tournament, even now.....why couldn't he have Mirajane just mop the floor with them all? Why can't her fights be epic, even when there that short? I mean come on. She's a freaking demon with all these different take over forms and crazy spells, and your best idea for a finishing blow is a generic kick Mashima?

On a side note, the masked guy's face is Lukan from Rave, the guy who had the Acid Rule Dark Bring. Yay.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    On a side note, the masked guy's face is Lukan from Rave, the guy who had the Acid Rule Dark Bring. Yay.
    And he borrowed his mask from Fried.

Well, as was predicted/able, these guys are just filler. I guess it's at least good they didn't take up even more chapters.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    And he borrowed his mask from Fried.

Well, as was predicted/able, these guys are just filler. I guess it's at least good they didn't take up even more chapters.
    Your right.....he borrowed Fried's mask and Hardners obsession with using his weapon to cut off heads, and Ezio's cloak from Assasin's Creed lol. At least his axes looked cool. Apparently that's all he could do.....

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member El Maco's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 310 Discussion / 311 Predictions

Maybe if Wendy heals Arcadios, he'll divulge a bit more about his mission. I'm sure he also knows where the exit is, and some other castle secrets.

I get the impression the latest chapters were done on automatic pilot. It would have been more interesting to interleave the 2 storylines so that we can see what's happening on the surface as well.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dex's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

whyyyyyyyyyyy? why do you have to hype characters so much just be declared fodder by fairy tail...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Heriko's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

i don't think that arcadios knew he would be safed. He really wants to change something. But still, i don't really like him...
    I wanted to see the Lion in action again, but... oh well. Not really a fan of Aquarius. But Picses was/were nice in the true form, Mother and Son. Mirajane was epic, eating poison... wait, dessert. Pantherlili, don't know, his fight could have been better. For Natsu, i don't really like his mouth so wide open in the lpanel, where he punches his enemy, but his last sentence was still nice So Wendy. yeah. the Sky-Dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Lozmaster View Post
    "You realise by doing this you're going aginst the kingdom?"

Ugh. What did the executioner expect natsu to say? "Oh, My bad, I'll let you brutally murder me and my friends that came down here then!"
    Well said! xD

So, i really don't think they were weak, they just got the wrong opponent (like Wendy and Mirajane). Pantherlili was and exception i think. He just sliced through the acid.. Yeah. 1 chapter ago it was said the acid would affect the sword. (or something like that)

Quote Originally Posted by dex View Post
    whyyyyyyyyyyy? why do you have to hype characters so much just be declared fodder by fairy tail...
    Because he can.
    Last edited by Heriko; November 30, 2012 at 09:50 PM.
    The fire's shadow illuminates the village.
    - Yondaime Hokage Namikaze Minato -

Sorry I'm late, I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life.
    - Hatake Kakashi -

Don't cry, Sasuke. Your big brother is here to protect you, no matter what happens.
    - Uchiha Itachi -

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking back, I see two reasons for Mashima developing this whole encounter with the Fiore Executioners.

1.) To provide some more characterization to Arcadios and provide some information on which side he might be.

2.) To provide some information on how Lucy and Yukino managed to recover their Celestial Spirit Keys, which will probably be needed for the whole Eclipse plan events later on.

At least those are the two events that have occurred, since those guys have been introduced, and might have some meaning in the future events of this arc.

Of course, Mashima could do those events in a different way, but since it's his story, I'm not going to complain that much about it - what's important is the fact that Lucy and Yukino have regained their keys, and we learned that Arcadios might actually be a good guy, so it's time to proceed toward with this arc's plot, so that we could finally reach it's climax, and learn who the mysterious girl is, and what is actually going to happen on the 7th day.

Which is still going to take some time, unless... like I said earlier the tournament events are going to be interrupted in some way or quickly resolved in just a few chapters, like what happened with the fights against the executioners.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member nitin's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

in the end executioners did not pull any tricks and got beat down. the executioners magic is like jack of all trades and not perfect in like the paper with god flames and poison and terrinial magic with lava, gravity, whirlpool. i liked the expression of natsu on the last page and the roles reversing part. mostly after reaching the princess they get tricked again and put to sleep until 7 july.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the only problem i have had with this manga lately is that it seems pretty predictable, i am hoping mashima sensei will make the end of this tournament/celestial arc more epic and less predictable

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dex's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Heriko View Post

Because he can.
    very good reply...you solved all the fairy tail universe problems with such a simple statement...are you mashima in disguise ?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member R3D's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dex View Post
    very good reply...you solved all the fairy tail universe problems with such a simple statement...are you mashima in disguise ?
    damn , if he is , he might make the manga more predictable cuz we are getting annoyed and enjoying his works for free and still complaining

16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Again with this "Fairy tail Madoshi!!!!!!!"

Like I've heard that so many times i actually predicted what Natsu gonna say exactly before i saw the full page. Right when he said "making it my enemy ?" up tell the end of the chapter i expected every word he said.

Only thing i liked is Mira & Wendy the rest i didn't care about.
    And apparently Loki is just there to show us his new haircut and to check for chicks.

EDIT: lets hope we'll see the tournament now.
    Last edited by KingOfNight; November 30, 2012 at 01:20 PM.

18. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast