Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

3 12.00%
  • Good!

13 52.00%
  • Regular

6 24.00%
  • Boring...

0 0%
  • Bad!

1 4.00%
  • Fail!

2 8.00%
  • Other...

0 0%
New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 310 Discussion

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 310 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    Your right.....he borrowed Fried's mask and Hardners obsession with using his weapon to cut off heads, and Ezio's cloak from Assasin's Creed lol. At least his axes looked cool. Apparently that's all he could do.....
    Yeah, I completely forgot lol. Wasn't he supposed to be a mage? That would at least require some kind of magic.

Unless he's the user of "axe head-cutting magic".

Makes you wonder how much space there is in creating new magic types there is. I think it would be best if Mashima stops introducing new characters with new magics and starts slowly wrapping up the plot towards the finale. Well, it kinda looks like he's doing that anyway.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member TauCarlos's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 310 Discussion / 311 Predictions

At this point I'm rooting for anyone but fairy tail, cause I simply do not care about your feelings for your guild. Which is inevitable if you're going to shove it down my throat every week

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

actually, it was a good chapter and i'm glad the got rid of them and now back to the good story..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    Probably to set up the whole thing with Arcadios.
    Probably. Acradios gets thrown into the deathtrap area. The princess drops them down there on the pretext of them being "thieves" in hopes that they'll help and rescue Arcadios. But relying on starvation and death traps to deal with half a dozen or so people, one of whom is quite possibly familiar with the area they're in is pretty stupid, so we get the executioners going down to kill them. Arcadios gets to demonstrate his conviction and win trust, whether or not he's actually really a villain, and now that the executioners are defeated, we can get a quick way out instead of aimless wandering.

Quote Originally Posted by Heriko View Post
    So, i really don't think they were weak, they just got the wrong opponent (like Wendy and Mirajane). Pantherlili was and exception i think. He just sliced through the acid.. Yeah. 1 chapter ago it was said the acid would affect the sword. (or something like that)
    They weren't weak, Fairy Tail and Yukino were just strong. It's not really a matter of wrong opponent either. Wendy would have done well versus the plant or the paper women, acid guy she could probably blow his acid back at him, axe guy and fish guy are the ones that might give her trouble. Natsu, knowing the paper woman's red paper won't burn, and not having allies to protect would stomp her one on one. I don't see him having much trouble with the fish guy, or the acid guy, or the plant woman either. Mirajane's more or less the same as Natsu. Pantherlily might have trouble against either of the women as they're more status affect oriented than combat oriented, but he'd still do fine versus the other three. Axe guy might be problematic for Lucy and Yukino, but they both have combat spirits, they'd just have to last until Loki showed up.

Bottom line is that the Wolves weren't weak, and weren't fodder seeing as they served as a minor road block. But the Fairy Tail characters there are simply stronger than them.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Yeah, I completely forgot lol. Wasn't he supposed to be a mage? That would at least require some kind of magic.

Unless he's the user of "axe head-cutting magic".
    Technically speaking, no he was never said to be a mage. Just an executioner. The other four members were winners of a Fairy Tail wizard character design contest, but I don't think he was. It's entirely possible he's the first "non-wizard" fighter since the vanish brothers.

Quote Quote:
    Makes you wonder how much space there is in creating new magic types there is. I think it would be best if Mashima stops introducing new characters with new magics and starts slowly wrapping up the plot towards the finale. Well, it kinda looks like he's doing that anyway.
    Nope. Here's the Volume 35 afterword as translated by ChaosKnight over at the Fairy Tail wiki:

Quote Quote:
    This arc sure is long. Every arc that I drew ends in about three volumes. While I do plan my stories out very vaguely, I have been continuing to draw very long arcs recently. Still, I wonder if I should draw shorter stories after Grand Magic Game ends. I should also be more careful not to draw so many characters. When I counted how many characters there are in this arc, there were over 80 (TT^TT). It really wears me out every week drawing so many. While it's pretty much impossible for 80+ characters to show up all normal in one chapter, but seems like there will be even more characters added in around next volume or so. Just what's going on with this series....?

This arc originally started out as "it's a festival" kind of thing, with the story right now feeling like it’s a compilation of everything up to now. But because it's getting towards a major climax feeling, there has been lots of rumors like "Fairy Tail might be coming to an end". Fairy Tail is not coming to an end yet. While I know that it will end someday, there are at least three more arcs I want to do. Maybe around 15-20 more volumes? there are at minimum of three arcs I want to do after this. Maybe they'll be around 15-20 volumes? Of course it can end earlier than that, and it might continue beyond that. I have yet to think about how I will end the series.

Anyways, this is the 35th volume. I have written it last time, but this volume matched the amount of volumes of my last major work. Starting from volume 36 will be a "new" territory for me. Please do continue to support my work from here on out.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member dark angel KaRamo's Avatar
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

The Garou Knights were all talk or is it just because they were facing the main force anyway fairy tail wiped there ass, but i guess you need lame villains now and again. as for Yukino using pieces, i didn't see that coming turning in to that new form, and i LOL when Happy and Tai were like (FISHYYYYY). For me Mirajane and Wendy was my highlight for this chapter love seeing Mirajane fighting and just kicking ass and as for Wendy a little cutie kicking butt come on!!! Now on to the GMG i need some Erza action NOW!!!!!!

You've made enemies of the worst guild!!!!!! We are fairy tail

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dex's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by heavenchoas View Post
    damn , if he is , he might make the manga more predictable cuz we are getting annoyed and enjoying his works for free and still complaining
    well its not about enjoying his works for free...if they sell bleach,naruto,OP,FT and other mangas in my region i would very well buy them and keep them as personal collection ...there are so many books which inspite of being available online people buy from the book stores...i have a large collection of books myself although i can get them for free online...
    any complaint about how his story progresses has nothing to do with it...critical analysis is only based on what readers feel when they read some author's or mangaka's work... if he does good we appreciate him and if he trolls us then we complain about it...its the freedom given to the readers by default inspite of all the other factors present...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i like pisces true form, it looks that the mom and son are really strong, i can't wait two have the 12 zodiac keys together.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Krono View Post

Nope. Here's the Volume 35 afterword as translated by ChaosKnight over at the Fairy Tail wiki:

This arc sure is long. Every arc that I drew ends in about three volumes. While I do plan my stories out very vaguely, I have been continuing to draw very long arcs recently. Still, I wonder if I should draw shorter stories after Grand Magic Game ends. I should also be more careful not to draw so many characters. When I counted how many characters there are in this arc, there were over 80 (TT^TT). It really wears me out every week drawing so many. While it's pretty much impossible for 80+ characters to show up all normal in one chapter, but seems like there will be even more characters added in around next volume or so. Just what's going on with this series....?

This arc originally started out as "it's a festival" kind of thing, with the story right now feeling like it’s a compilation of everything up to now. But because it's getting towards a major climax feeling, there has been lots of rumors like "Fairy Tail might be coming to an end". Fairy Tail is not coming to an end yet. While I know that it will end someday, there are at least three more arcs I want to do. Maybe around 15-20 more volumes? there are at minimum of three arcs I want to do after this. Maybe they'll be around 15-20 volumes? Of course it can end earlier than that, and it might continue beyond that. I have yet to think about how I will end the series.

Anyways, this is the 35th volume. I have written it last time, but this volume matched the amount of volumes of my last major work. Starting from volume 36 will be a "new" territory for me. Please do continue to support my work from here on out.
    Thanks for the info dude, but I hope that Hiro will do at least 30 volumes or even more, because I don't think that in just 20 volumes he would end in a good way the manga.
    Having said this I hope that he will concentrate on the main character and on the next major villains in order to work without worries.

Anyway I too read the MS translation and I was wondering what could mean the title of the next chapter....
    Any ideas?

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by heavenchoas View Post
    damn , if he is , he might make the manga more predictable cuz we are getting annoyed and enjoying his works for free and still complaining
    Aw, that's not fair. I buy the stuff when it comes out in the US. I wouldn't even bother to go online if the localized volumes could stay within at least a few month of the Japanese release.

Anyway, glad that's done with. I'm still much more interested in the tournament than the mess at the castle, but seeing Pieces not looking like freaky fish made up for this little detour, and maybe he'll have more come out of it, like what somebody said about it building Arcadios up. After running through lava and telling the girls to decided for themselves if they wanted to go ahead with the eclipse plan, its pretty much a sure thing now that he's really not a villain who's just putting on a decent person act to draw Lucy in. The only possible exception I could think of is if he figured that changing history will prevent him from being born so what's he got to lose, or something like that. But then he still told them they didn't have too...

Eh. Whatever. I liked seeing Pieces, and I liked Natsu making that threat at the end. It just made me grin.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, that was fast!
    Although, it was to be expected.

I wonder if Natsu will ever be an underdog again...

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member shnugin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Exactly how I predicted. I knew it would end in this chapter and it cut to each fight of them owning these lame knights one by one.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Why introduce some enemies only to be beaten two chapters after ? I don't get it... Pure waste of chapters, and it's just a repeat of BS we knew already " Don't mess with FT bla bla bla bla "

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Krono View Post
    Technically speaking, no he was never said to be a mage. Just an executioner. The other four members were winners of a Fairy Tail wizard character design contest, but I don't think he was. It's entirely possible he's the first "non-wizard" fighter since the vanish brothers.
    That's actually pretty cool that Mashima used fanmade designs. Other mangaka should do that, thats a pretty good idea for a contest. They were still an utter waste of time though, unless your one of the four people that designed them.

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    Well, that was fast!
    Although, it was to be expected.

I wonder if Natsu will ever be an underdog again...
    Was there ever a point where he was?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Mashima back to the Grand Magic Games pls.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member shnugin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I just realized that Yukino's sister could be the Princess. Just a random thought... Why not yea?

New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast