Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/6/14 - 10/12/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

3 12.00%
  • Good!

13 52.00%
  • Regular

6 24.00%
  • Boring...

0 0%
  • Bad!

1 4.00%
  • Fail!

2 8.00%
  • Other...

0 0%
New Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 310 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 310 Discussion / 311 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by TauCarlos View Post
    At this point I'm rooting for anyone but fairy tail, cause I simply do not care about your feelings for your guild. Which is inevitable if you're going to shove it down my throat every week
    Don't take offense, but if there is any one theme to this manga its the fairy tail bonds machina. :X If you expect different, you're reading the wrong manga. I'm fine with it. Its Mashima's world. He gave Emotions actual tangible power, I see no problem with it.

---------- Post added at 05:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shnugin View Post
    I just realized that Yukino's sister could be the Princess. Just a random thought... Why not yea?
    Pretty sure its obvious its Angel now, just by what Yukino said and how they're both celestial mages.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llamapie View Post
    Don't take offense, but if there is any one theme to this manga its the fairy tail bonds machina. :X If you expect different, you're reading the wrong manga. I'm fine with it. Its Mashima's world. He gave Emotions actual tangible power, I see no problem with it.
    That's not the problem. I don't mind them beating someone up easily and using their emotions to power them up, but, they don't have to spam the "Fairy Tail Madooshii!!" speech every damn time they fight. If they just shut up about their emotions, this manga will be a lot better.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

now that i being re-watching the manga, serf was so crazy to meet natsu because he thought that natsu will be the one that will stop him before he awaken from his sleep mode and serf summoned and control acnologia...
    i believe serf knows that the only one that can stop him is the son of the most powerful dragon natsu..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Good chapter not bad, mostly its good because those so called executioners are finished. What I liked most is Natsu knocking some sense into their leader by giving the best reply ever "You should ask your self if you're ready to make Fairy Tail your enemy".

I hoped to see more than a kick from Mira, I thought it was Lucy specialty {Flying Kicks}, but apparently every1 in FT knows Karate.

Not sure why Loke appeared in the first place, just to hand the keys, mmmm...well... ( First time Aquarius did not flush Lucy along with the enemy that was a little bit weird).

About the next chapter: I think they all gonna meet with the princess with explanation of the plan. None of them will return to FT after the rescue mission was successful they will all stick around to finish the job.

From the title next chapter for sure related to the rescue team, it will be the last day before a new Era starts.
    Last edited by Ifrit; December 01, 2012 at 05:08 AM.
    Dreyar Style

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Obviously, Loke appeared to get his fangirls worked up over nothing. To be honest I'm glad we got human Pieces instead of him, but maybe he could have finished Tai dude off rather than Aquarius. We wouldn't get the weak in water joke, but it didn't have to come just then. Gemini wasn't fully explained until an arc after they appeared, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    now that i being re-watching the manga, serf was so crazy to meet natsu because he thought that natsu will be the one that will stop him before he awaken from his sleep mode and serf summoned and control acnologia...
    i believe serf knows that the only one that can stop him is the son of the most powerful dragon natsu..
    I think the most powerful dragon at the moment is the one who killed all the other dragons. And that you mean Zeref, and not serf, because there are no serfs in Fairy Tail, and also that Zeref stated that he was never in a sleep mode in the first place, and that he accused Hades of having been the one to summon Acnologia...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llamapie View Post

Pretty sure its obvious its Angel now, just by what Yukino said and how they're both celestial mages.
    What? Angel wasn't in a cult of Zeref. She was with oracion seis. If it's anyone we've already met, Meredy is Yukinos sister,since we know for a fact she was kidnapped by a "cult of zeref" that destroyed her village (and probably her parents, else Ultear wouldn't have needed to adopt her)

Being related doesn't guarantee you have similar magics. Yes Elfman-Lisana- Mirajane have all used takeover magic, but there are exmaples of mages that are related, but don't have the same magic. For example, Makarov- Luxus- Ivan, or Gildarts- Cana, as wellas unrelated people who share the same magic, for example, Ul-Grey Lyon.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lozmaster View Post
    What? Angel wasn't in a cult of Zeref. She was with oracion seis. If it's anyone we've already met, Meredy is Yukinos sister,since we know for a fact she was kidnapped by a "cult of zeref" that destroyed her village (and probably her parents, else Ultear wouldn't have needed to adopt her)

Being related doesn't guarantee you have similar magics. Yes Elfman-Lisana- Mirajane have all used takeover magic, but there are exmaples of mages that are related, but don't have the same magic. For example, Makarov- Luxus- Ivan, or Gildarts- Cana, as wellas unrelated people who share the same magic, for example, Ul-Grey Lyon.
    Do you not remember Angel's flash back where she was on the same island as Gerard and Erza as kids? That much seemed pretty obvious a connection to me.

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah. All members of the Oracion Six (aside from Brain and the stick) had come from the Tower of Heaven. Also, from what you could see of her sister's face, it looked like she had the same type of ribbon decoration in her hair that Angel does. Someone also mentioned them having the same odd speech pattern in Japanese, but I'd be taking their word for it on that one.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Excellent chapter fast and furious as it should be. Natsu is a bad ass villain especially when he fights and wants what he wants. Loved to see lucy fighting at least she's not as weak as we think she is.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/images...es/wiseguy.png
    and by the way:

Quote Originally Posted by TauCarlos View Post
    At this point I'm rooting for anyone but fairy tail, cause I simply do not care about your feelings for your guild. Which is inevitable if you're going to shove it down my throat every week

remeber this much dude, that people only get stronger when they fight for their loved ones. The most amazing thing about these characters are they fight for others and aren't selfish and are strong because they want to protect each other. Caring for others is not weak its a trait only the strong and the mightiest have and can even do. Wanting to save your friends and loved ones but not having enough power means nothing you won't succeed. Look at today's world, how many guys do you think can even stand up for other people and fight their problems rather their own

sory i don't know how to post other people's comments properly

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

There's an option at the bottom of their post that says "Reply With Quote"
    Just click that and a text box will open up with their comments already in there.

I think a better argument would just be "You're choosing to read Fairy Tail. Get over it."

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SerpentTailedAngel View Post
    There's an option at the bottom of their post that says "Reply With Quote"
    Just click that and a text box will open up with their comments already in there.

I think a better argument would just be "You're choosing to read Fairy Tail. Get over it."
    Yes yes indeed. Why would you complain so harshly about the manga's theme? That's like saying you're sick of kishi shoving ninja's down your throat. Makes no sense, if you dislike it, stop reading. And don't tell us you dislike it, that's just obnoxious and really off topic anyways.

Anyways I think there will be a contingency plan and yukino dies some how and lucy uses her keys to open the gateway. Just a hunch here. Lucy has to get all 12 keys and yukino already tried giving them to her. So my guess is Yukino does something to save everyone and dies in the process giving Lucy the opportunity to open the gateway. There is more to whats going on. Arcadios is no good guy, so I'm curious what the real plan is.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I dunno. Arcadios seemed to think that having all the keys between two people was enough.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Good chapter, Mashima pulled the option to finish the enemies quickly. But with this little distraction in some catacombs without any panel for the tournament, I somehow start to expect some shocker at the end of next chapter as introduction for Sting's development...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SerpentTailedAngel View Post
    I dunno. Arcadios seemed to think that having all the keys between two people was enough.
    I meant for the story, not necessarily this plot device. One way or another Lucy will end up with Yukino's keys.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

True. He death could be the reason Lucy cried in Carla's vision, but... I dunno. Until now Lucy's gotten her keys all in pretty much the same way. Virgo, Aries, Gemini, and Scorpio all came to her because their masters were arrested. Loke and Sagi-something were both more or less gifts for a job well done too. I guess Capricorn was maybe obtained by his old holder dying, but he was technically already Lucy's and the S-Class arc was just kinda darker in general than this one has been. Plus, Zoldeo was a bad guy. It's easier to kill a bad guy who's been around in a few chapters than a good guy who's been getting snippets of attention here and there for a while. It could happen, but I'd be surprised if it did. I think it's more likely that there will be some situation where Yukino feels Lucy will need the keys, but can't go along, and will force Lucy to take them with the idea that they'll be returned later. Or something like that with less death and more friendship.

New Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast